Lawyers In Khon Kaen

cooL_guY_corY

Hey guys, not sure if this is the right forum for this or not but was looking for some Lawer contacts in Khon Kaen. Anyone who has used a lawyer from Khon Kaen for land/house related matters would be great to talk to. Do some of the people who live in Khon Kaen use lawyers from BKK or surrounding areas ? open to any advice

thanks

corY

Hey guys, not sure if this is the right forum for this or not but was looking for some Lawer contacts in Khon Kaen. Anyone who has used a lawyer from Khon Kaen for land/house related matters would be great to talk to. Do some of the people who live in Khon Kaen use lawyers from BKK or surrounding areas ? open to any advice

thanks

corY

No body here runs lawyers ? anyone have reccomendations?

From this forum alone you will see many people have done many different things. In my case everything is in the wife’s name.

Personally I had a horrific divorce in the UK many years ago, and the ex-wife got the lot (house, pension, and savings) as I attempted to barter down my monthly maintenance payments. I did manage to reduce my payment from 75% of my salary to 15% of salary by handing over equity. With 2 kids now 10 and 11, I recon it will have cost me by the time my youngest is 18 very close to half a million quid. Should my current marriage go tits up (and I sincerely hope it doesn’t) it would cost me around 10% -15% of my first divorce.

The best advice I have read on this, indeed any forum is; only put in to Thailand what you can afford to walk away from. IMHO this hits the nail right on the head.