Can Coming To Thailand Make You Bisexual?

thenervoussurgeon

A friend of ours has come to Thailand for the first time ,i have known him for years ,he was married and had kids plus loads of girlfriends ,he came on holiday and all he seems interested in is Ladyboys,now i know some are good looking ,but this is ridiculas he doesnt even look at women ,i have never known anything like it ,anyone else come across this before ?

• Replies 991
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If your friends getting on a bit in years maybe his hearing is failing, mainly the high frequencies.

An attraction to lady boys is only due to him being able to understand the lower voices easier. rolleyes.gif

I don't know if that makes him bisexual though.

• Like 1

I don't think anyone can "turn" bisexual or gay. Being gay is not a black or white type of affair. There are many shades of grey in between. Maybe he was always in a shade of grey all of his life and suddenly felt freedom to explore this side whilst playing with a large set of fake baps on a hot looking woman. Don't really understand the complaint though; more girls for you I would assume.

Oh not complaining ,its not up to me what someone does ,just curious if this was something that happens ofton.

He's probably always been interested in chicks with dicks, but wasn't able to pursue them at home do to lack of availability and embarrassment.

Good point. Is there any need to classify the attraction as "bisexual", "homosexual" etc? Considering the number of ladyboys plying their trade, he's not alone.

• Like 2

Is he pitching or catching? and wouldnt this be better in the gay section of TV?

Ladyboy topics about straight men being into ladyboys are not gay forum topics.

Gee it comes close though.

Jeez, what an interesting question ...'Can coming to Thailand make you bisexual'... I put this in the same basket as .... 'Can coming to Africa make you a negro'.

No thats a stupid analogy,how can you turn black by going to Africa ? read the question ,i never knew him to be attracted to anyone but women in 20 odd years and i doubt if he had even seen a transexuall ,but after seeing them has he become bisexual? i never saw him take any interest in the gay men here.

Jeez, what an interesting question ...'Can coming to Thailand make you bisexual'... I put this in the same basket as .... 'Can coming to Africa make you a negro'.

No thats a stupid analogy,how can you turn black by going to Africa ? read the question ,i never knew him to be attracted to anyone but women in 20 odd years and i doubt if he had even seen a transexuall ,but after seeing them has he become bisexual? i never saw him take any interest in the gay men here.

He's still interested in females. Ladyboys are females with an extra feature or not if they've been cut. Case closed. Edited by Jingthing

Many people have desires or fantasies that they may have not had the chance to fulfill. To be fair, I have found ladyboys in Thailand to be a hell of a lot more attractive than the ones I've seen in the UK, but that's just my opinion. (I'm not into ladyboys by the way, just my opinion on their looks)

Thailand has a much bigger market for lady boys so maybe he took the chance to try it. He was probably always intrigued by them though.

I wouldn't say it was ridiculous.

He's still interested in females. Ladyboys are females with an extra feature or not if they've been cut. Case closed.

Oh come on JT....I'm breaking into a bit of Carpenters here...“Its only just begun....“

• Like 1