Can Coming To Thailand Make You Bisexual?

thenervoussurgeon

• Replies 991
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly, I think there would be massively more interest in a men into ladyboys forum than the existing gay forum here. Mods: consider this is a formal suggestion. A bucket for the ladyboy lovers.

I don't think many members would admit they're into ladyboys. My theory is that most of them (ladyboy lovers) are heterosexuals with a fetish for dicks.

No need to admit anything; there are so many topics on ladyboys that it would be a convenient place to dump all of those topics. No need for anyone to identify with the forum or camp out there. Most importantly: it would move this stuff out of General, while not limiting discussion for newbies with questions.

Ladyboys, as a generalization are mentally heterosexual females.

I disagree. As a generalization, they WANT to be heterosexual females mentally, but only a tiny percentage actually are. At best, many are mentally a combination of male and female, but that is debatable too.

Edited by Ulysses G.

A lot of arrogance on this thread from a certain quarter (Tropo, what's your problem?).

Ladyboy topics about straight men being into ladyboys are not gay forum topics.

We're justing pointing out that ladyboys aren't gay.

How can one say ladyboys are not gay? Do you know them all? Clearly some are, spome aren't; some have issues with their head, others are kinky and most definitely gay, while many are just in it for the money. Though I have no direct experience either way, I've been here long enough to observe the above and it's a bit naive to lump them all in as 'not' being gay. You know, being gay doesn't automatically give you the power to decide one way or the other. We're all equal and these people are free to be in your club.

To the op; at the end of the day, a guy wanting to get it on with another guy (that's what they are, it doesn't matter what he's wearing or whether the tool is in the bin) is not 'straight'.

• Like 1

As a lifelong practicing hetrosexual, might I make a suggestion for your classification of ladyboy lovers/stalkers?

If they can't be classed as homo/hetro/bi-sexual, why not call them Tri-sexual? That should cover it!

I think that is very apt for the 3rd gender, would you not agree? It also has a better ring to it than that of deviant............rolleyes.gif

Further, TV could patent the name (you have my permission) and all that I ask is to be included in some kind of protection programme and a change of my TV username.....................biggrin.png

The question is; if you are gay, than what makes you tick? And perhaps that would give us hetros a better understanding of what being gay really means? A sort of, what I`ve always wanted to know, but been afraid to ask.

We're sexually and EMOTIONALLY attracted to members of our own gender. Being gay (or straight) is in the brain not the pants.

Just curious, would many gay guys accept a transman as a partner? Someone like Buck Angel?

I disagree. As a generalization, they WANT to be heterosexual females mentally, but only a tiny percentage actually are. At best, many are mentally a combination of male and female, but that is debatable too.

They are 100% men. They cannot even walk like a woman. Everything is male behaviour, they just try to masquerade a woman, and that quite badly.

They are 100% men. They cannot even walk like a woman. Everything is male behaviour, they just try to masquerade a woman, and that quite badly.

On this i have to agree with you ,also many of them ,in fact rather a lot according to a tv prog i saw on the subject revert back to being male as they get older and also marry ,unfortunatly many have mental problems and commit suicide here in Thailand.

Leaving aside the gay/not gay/ bisexual ranting my theory is this:

Men are always looking for something a bit more exciting or a bit more depraved, the next sexual challenge and in Thailand that idea can go a long way....

First its the excitement of sleeping with a beautiful Thai girl, then that gets tiring, the bar scene gets tiring and has no excitement left in it. The first time you try a soapy its amazing but that too becomes passe. BJ bars? Boring...... the pathway always leads to ladyboys and I know many long term expats in decent executive positions that for no reason other than being curious have had a go.

...and enjoyed it

I am not taking that leap though......

• Like 1

Men are always looking for something a bit more exciting or a bit more depraved, the next sexual challenge and in Thailand that idea can go a long way....

First its the excitement of sleeping with a beautiful Thai girl, then that gets tiring, the bar scene gets tiring and has no excitement left in it. The first time you try a soapy its amazing but that too becomes passe. BJ bars? Boring...... the pathway always leads to ladyboys and I know many long term expats in decent executive positions that for no reason other than being curious have had a go.

...and enjoyed it

lol you sure? You seem to really know how it ends up.

• Like 1

Attraction of a straight man to a ladyboy is generally heterosexual. Doesn't make him bisexual.

If the ladyboy is pre op.. Its at least not 'straight'..

Always make me smile how gay guys seem get in such a tizzy about this issue, the definition / pigeon hole thing, when the rest of the time they preach acceptance and not putting people in boxes.

As a gay Western friend once explained it to me like this; they are men who want a woman that has a penis rather than a vagina. Because in fact that is what lady boys are. Regardless, a man who likes woman and also wants a woman with a penis is bisexual. I can't see how you can have sex with someone that has the same gender genitalia and that sex not be considered homosexuality simply because the man with the penis is wearing makeup or has had some prosthetic breasts implanted. The issue is pretty black and white.

• Like 1

I don't know how anyone can argue with facts.

If your born a man, you are a man

If your born a woman, you are a woman.

Anything is just trying to imitate. Just like a dog, just because you put clothes on it, its not a human.

End of discussion. lock.gif

Theres physical gender and mental gender..

Theres also hermaphrodites and other unusual births..

I don't know how anyone can argue with facts.

If your born a man, you are a man

If your born a woman, you are a woman.

Anything is just trying to imitate. Just like a dog, just because you put clothes on it, its not a human.

End of discussion. lock.gif

Theres physical gender and mental gender..

Theres also hermaphrodites and other unusual births..

BS...

Thats what some people have made up to try and make an arguement about it.

There is no argument really if you look at it.

...and enjoyed it

I can see some logic here but disagree that the path "always" leads to LBs...... in my case the progression has lead to desire a real relationship, based on honest mutual respect (plus lots of hot sex) ..... I have yet to find this here.

If the guy is "into" lady boys now, in my opinion, he was always bi-curious. Now, if he decides to stay with them, I suppose he is gay.

I cannot see how someone would be only with lady boys, yet be considered straight, in any sense of the word.

OK....I'll make you a deal.Watch the Miss Tiffany contest next spring, broadcast on mainstream Thai TV, and then tell me those beautiful girls don't turn you on....and that they are "just blokes with makeup on a dress".

A lot of men go for ladyboys PRECISELY because the look and often act as pretty girls.

If you like ladyboys, then your a homo/bi.

A ladyboy is just a bloke with makeup on and a dress.

Simple as that.

Jeez, what an interesting question ...'Can coming to Thailand make you bisexual'... I put this in the same basket as .... 'Can coming to Africa make you a negro'.

No thats a stupid analogy,how can you turn black by going to Africa ? read the question ,i never knew him to be attracted to anyone but women in 20 odd years and i doubt if he had even seen a transexuall ,but after seeing them has he become bisexual? i never saw him take any interest in the gay men here.

He's still interested in females. Ladyboys are females with an extra feature or not if they've been cut. Case closed.

Oh sure.. 'shes' all woman !!

41898d1214651124-witnee-cocktails-dreams-3055.jpg

Case far from closed

...and enjoyed it

I can see some logic here but disagree that the path "always" leads to LBs...... in my case the progression has lead to desire a real relationship, based on honest mutual respect (plus lots of hot sex) ..... I have yet to find this here.

absolutely,you hit the nail right on the head after 23 years i never wanted to or have gone with a ladyboy ,but after about 4/5 years i got into a loving relationship with my wife after having rogered my way around BKK and Pattaya got bored and then met my wife through my buisness.