Duck Jokes ... Add Yours

Like sex ... most things are a variation on a popular theme ...

A duck waddles into a bar and hops on a stool. The bartender snarls, "What'll you have?"

The duck says, "Got any sour grapes?"

The bartender spits and says "We don't have sour grapes here, we serve drinks, now get out!"

The duck hops off the stool and waddles out.

The next day, the same duck waddles into the same bar, hops on a stool, looks the bartender in the eye and asks, "Got any sour grapes?"

The bartender, irritated, says, "I told you yesterday we don't serve grapes here, sour or sweet, we serve drinks, now GET OUT!"

The next day, the same duck waddles into the same bar and hops on a stool, looks at the bartender, and asks, "Got any sour grapes?"

The bartender, infuriated, pounds his fist on the bar and yells at the duck, "I told you two times we don't serve <deleted>' sour grapes here, we serve drinks! If you ask me that ONE MORE TIME I'm going to nail your beak to the bar! NOW GET OUT!"

With that, the duck shrugged, hopped off the stool and waddled out.

The next day, the same duck waddled into the same bar, hopped on a stool, looked the bartender in the eye and asked, "Got any nails?"

The bartender, puzzled, said no.

The duck then looked him square in the eye and said, "Got any sour grapes?"

c ... foreplay is sometimes much appreciated.

So I says to the barman, I says "Do you have any sour grapes then"

And he looked qute put out.

He said "I'm sick of telling people; if I've said it once, I've said it a thousand times. No, we don't have any sour grapes, there's no demand for them round here"

• Like 1

A duck waddles into a bar and hops on a stool. The bartender snarls, "What'll you have?"

The bartender spits and says "We don't have sour grapes here, we serve drinks, now get out!"

The next day, the same duck waddles into the same bar, hops on a stool, looks the bartender in the eye and asks, "Got any sour grapes?"

The bartender, irritated, says, "I told you yesterday we don't serve grapes here, sour or sweet, we serve drinks, now GET OUT!"

The next day, the same duck waddles into the same bar and hops on a stool, looks at the bartender, and asks, "Got any sour grapes?"

The bartender, infuriated, pounds his fist on the bar and yells at the duck, "I told you two times we don't serve <deleted>' sour grapes here, we serve drinks! If you ask me that ONE MORE TIME I'm going to nail your beak to the bar! NOW GET OUT!"

The next day, the same duck waddled into the same bar, hopped on a stool, looked the bartender in the eye and asked, "Got any nails?"

He said "I'm sick of telling people; if I've said it once, I've said it a thousand times. No, we don't have any sour grapes, there's no demand for them round here"

If I've told you once, I've told you a million times! Don't exaggerate!

This belongs on the Worst Joke thread, but it's a duck joke too so I'll contribute to this thread.

Two ducks are crossing the road and a car appears over a hill, bearing down on them.

first duck goes "quack quack!"

second duck says "I'm going as quack as I can!"

sorry.gif

• Like 2

• 11 months later...

Guy walks into a bar. Duck under one arm bicuit tin under the other. Orders a beer and puts the duck and biscuit tin on the bar.

After a few minutes someone asks, whats with the tin and duck ?

Dancing duck he says

After a while ends up taking bets that his duck can dance.

Picks the duck up puts it on the biscuit tin and it starts tap dancing. Wins all the bets pockets the money and the duck is still dancing non-stop.

Eventually someone asks, when does it ever stop ?

When the candles go out he replies.

• Like 1

A duck walks into a bar and asks the bartender for corn. The bartender says "We have no corn, get out of here." So the duck leaves. The next day he comes back and asks for corn again, and the bartender says "I told you, we don't have any corn! Get out!" So the duck leaves. The next day he goes in again and asks for corn, and the bartender says, "For the last time, we don't have corn! If you ever come back, I'm going to nail those webbed feet of yours to the floor!" So the duck leaves. The next day the duck comes and asks, "Do you have any nails?" The bartender says, "No, of course not. Why would a bar have nails?" The duck then says, "Good. Can I have some corn?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

How do you make a duck go woof?

Dip it in petrol and put a match to it.

How do you make a duck go meow?

Put it in a freezer and cut it through a band saw.

Sorry for my sick joke attempts.

(No ducks were harmed in the making of these jokes)disclaimer.

• 2 weeks later...
A man walks into a doctor's office with a duck on his head. The doctor says "Can I help you?" and the duck says "get this guy off my butt!"

The same duck walks into the pharmacy and says "I need some chap stick. Put it on my bill."

Edited by Teddy1
  • Like 1