Chang35bath

erg

Chang35Baht posted in the topic about visa. So he is well and connected again!

How is the weather in Scotland Chang35Baht? Been a little bit rainy lately :o ?

Good to hear from you again!

Having picked up an unsecured wireless network from one of the houses next door I am able to inform you that I am alive and well. Having been working for a full month now I am ready for a 3 week return trip home to see my wife and kids, as soon as I can get my posterior onto an airline seat, some of you will be shocked or perhaps glad to hear!! :D

My dearest Limbo. I was surprised to read your post stating that I had posted on a particular topic recently. Looking back thru my posts, I found that my last post before this one was 9th Jan. Methinks there must be a doppleganger in the midst of our ranks.

No rain Limbo but rather chilly. Actually I have been working in the village of Wales.

Erqwin I miss you too :D

Till Wan Chand Reu WAn ankhand :D

When I was playing golf in Pattaya last year I often played with a gigantic Finn; very good golfer. Being a newbie in Pattaya I asked him which golf course he considered to be the very best among the twenty or so surrounding Pattaya. He replied, without the slightest hesitation: "Oh, it's definitely Siam." I was a bit taken back; Siam is allright, but not that outstanding. So I asked him: "Why?" And he answered, again without the slightest hesitation: "Why, the beer is cheapest there, 35 baht." The beer? Chang, of course.

Don't ravage me, verbally, if this is off topic; I don't think it is.

Mr Chang35baht hasn't had a Chang to his lips for many moons. I think he is a Leo man now. He discovered, like his avator shows, that this crap beer leads to massive hangover headaches the next morning. :D:D:o

Beautiful taste but alas, it took me 5 years to find out that MJ was right.

• 2 months later...

hello forum.

There is a interesting article in the Bangkok post today about a new fertiliser for Rubbertrees. So the tree can be cut at dailey hours, cause cutters in the south are scared they get killed between 02.00 and 04.00, the time the most latex is produced.

Is there someone who has a scanner so we can put it on the forum, or pm it to: oversees airBowling representitive Mr Chang35bath?

I know he is interested in it, i will keep the paper for him anyway.

I know he is to buissy working right now, so, i think we own him some attention.

Ps chang 35bath hope to see you soon. :o

I know he is to busy working right now, so, i think we own him some attention.

Ps chang 35bath hope to see you soon. :D

Yes, me too!

Dear Erg,

I copied the text from the internet version of the Bangkok Post.

PM me your e-mail address and I will send it to you. I don't have the e-mail address of rubberman chang35baht.

How is the 'delicatessen' doing?

Limbo :o

Anybody now were chang35bath is, i miss him :o

As far as I know it's still Bht 355.00 a case here (12 x 640 ml), however, I've heard it is due to increase because of the forthcoming Chinese New Year.

Thanks for that..........I'll make sure I increase my PRICES forthwith. :D

hello forum.

There is a interesting article in the Bangkok post today about a new fertiliser for Rubbertrees. So the tree can be cut at dailey hours, cause cutters in the south are scared they get killed between 02.00 and 04.00, the time the most latex is produced.

Now we all know wot bier Chang or as its better known pseudo name " Loopy Juice "is really meant for...fertiliser for Rubbertrees...but will it work on coconuts?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
the only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about

So Chang35bath, when are you back? We need some more Pro V1 and you knew where to find them!

Chang35bath, I have heard that you know everything about rubbertrees also. Some kind of expert people say. :D:D:D

Is that true? :D

I might need your advice sooner or later. :D:D:D:D:D

We in CRAPS hope to see you soon ! :o

Svenivan, I will be back in Chianng rai next friday or saturday. And I am looking forward to losing lots of Pro V1,s as per normal. But rest assured I will go to see my man for you and hopefully get some new stock for you.

As for the rubber tree info I do have some little Knowledge which I will be more than happy to pass on to you.

See you soon mate,

Chang35baht