Never Ending Story...

Once upon a time there was a grumpy old man named .... Old Croc.

He and Babbel had it out over the back fence. Babbel accused Old Croc of being humourless and pissed :D:D

Just like ol' Bjelke Peterson, Old Croc told him "You, you, you.... can go up the river like the rest of them. You can go feed the chooks," he said................. :o

Baffled, Babbel replied........ "

Edited by khall64au

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He and Babbel had it out over the back fence. Babbel accused Old Croc of being humourless and pissed :D:D

Just like ol' Bjelke Peterson, Old Croc told him "You, you, you.... can go up the river like the rest of them. You can go feed the chooks," he said................. :o

But, I Kan not see any chooks...............

Look

No Chooks

Meanwhile in the bushes……

Look

No Chooks

...........behind the sauna lurked a strange figure in a storm trooper suit. " What are you doing there" challenged Kan. Jesse replied (yes, it was indeed the missing Canadian teenager) "I'm looking for the Precious Princess Petal of Phuket. I've been hidden in her spinsters castle for the last couple of months, but now she wants to trade me for an American tripper even younger than me. She's inside covered in mud and surrounded by empty wine bottles. I want............

Look

No Chooks

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?sh...15entry620487

Post #19

..... Blabbel / Babbel is simmering with chook retorts. Waiting for Old Croc to surface, little does he know that crocs lurv chooks for dinner :D

Suddenly, Blabbel/ babbel cackled at his own joke and out of the swamp flew????

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is getting mighty confusing already - and we only just started this thread..........

Old Croc? Whose story line should we go for here? :D Yours or mine........ ? :D

Who is the American tripper anyway? Have I met him yet? Would you please introduce me? :D

Edited by khall64au

Look

No Chooks

Who is the American tripper anyway? Have I met him yet? Would you please introduce me? :D

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?s=...ndpost&p=583101

Look

No Chooks

...........behind the sauna lurked a strange figure in a storm trooper suit. " What are you doing there" challenged Kan. Jesse replied (yes, it was indeed the missing Canadian teenager) "I'm looking for the Precious Princess Petal of Phuket. I've been hidden in her spinsters castle for the last couple of months, but now she wants to trade me for an American tripper even younger than me. She's inside covered in mud and surrounded by empty wine bottles. I want............

.... an older woman who won't trade me in for a younger model!? :D

Canadian Jesse has gone in search of Mrs Utopia Robinson :D

American Tripper was never available and he was never on the hit list .... :D

However....... :D I do like my mud, and my wine and, I can't refute that certain younger gents are attracted to me......... but can we PLEASE get back to the storyline? :D

.......meanwhile the baffled, beligerent, blubbering, aka_Blabbel continued to simmer with chook retorts. He was somewhat confused because he had never heard of Bjelke Petersen or why he referred to journalists as chooks.

"I'm going to get my best mate aka_Wes, and throw rocks at Old Croc. If we call him a big sheila we'll really prove what intelligent, repartee masters we are!

He doesn't stand a chance with both of us secretely back on the forum double teaming him."

Little did he know.............................

.......meanwhile the baffled, beligerent, blubbering, aka_Blabbel continued to simmer with chook retorts. He was somewhat confused because he had never heard of Bjelke Petersen or why he referred to journalists as chooks.

"I'm going to get my best mate aka_Wes, and throw rocks at Old Croc. If we call him a big sheila we'll really prove what intelligent, repartee masters we are!

He doesn't stand a chance with both of us secretely back on the forum double teaming him."

Little did he know.............................

...........Wes and Blabbel are best mates? :o

Anyway, ol' Jo went up the river with the best of them and, and, and, and ...............

The American Tripper was sitting in the tree branches hidden from view. He was over looking the river and shaking his head. "Oh,man, not again." How could he be on the hit list, he wrote the list. They were his contracts and no one else's. "Well," he said " Someone wants to cut off my list, and I just won't let that happen." With that he brought the rifle up to his eyes and looked through the sight following the flow of the sluggish river. " Another one bites the dust."

Edited by thaibebop

The American Tripper was sitting in the tree branches hidden from view. He was over looking the river and shaking his head. "Oh,man, not again." How could he be on the hit list, he wrote the list. They were his contracts and no one else's. "Well," he said " Someone wants to cut off my list, and I just won't let that happen." With that he brought the rifle up to his eyes and looked through the sight following the flow of the sluggish river. " Another one bites the dust."

:o You're a SCRIPTWRITER aren't you Thaibebop? :D

I am in college (a little late I know) working to become a History Professor, but I have over ten novels in my head I slowly put down on paper. Most are scifi and fantasy. So, in a way yes.

I am in college (a little late I know) working to become a History Professor, but I have over ten novels in my head I slowly put down on paper. Most are scifi and fantasy. So, in a way yes.

Kayo... help Thaibebop! He's lost the plot! :D:D

Okay I'll help...

...Another one bites the dust... Trip closed his eyes, and heard a loud *click* as he pulled the trigger. After a moment or two he opened his eyes to see Khall standing there in an itsy bitsy teeny weenie pink transparant pink elephant bikini, one hand on her hip, head cocked to one side, and the other hand holding a stick she had jammed under the hammer to prevent the fatal shot.

Meanwhile....

Edited by kayo

...blabbel the bubble desperately tried to reach the shore in the shallow waters of Lamai beach, as the snapping jaws of the old croc moved closer with every bite.

Just in time, a bright blue jetski appeared on the horizon, and a tall, muscular guy pulled blabbel into safety. "Thanks ,Wes, that was close." he exclaimed.

"No prob, btw, there's a party with some Thai girls at my place later, want to join? Don't tell any of the stuck-up, fat farang chicks, will you mate." Wes dropped blabbel on the beach and disappeared into the waves again.

Just as blabbel felt safe, leisurely walking along, he noticed a huge pick-up truck speeding intently towards him.

At the wheel sat a puppy wearing a tennis-ball as a hat, the writing on his T-shirt read: "TV mod!"

Then, suddenly...

Just as blabbel felt safe, leisurely walking along, he noticed a huge pick-up truck speeding intently towards him.

At the wheel sat a puppy wearing a tennis-ball as a hat, the writing on his T-shirt read: "TV mod!"

Then, suddenly...

He woke up - reincarnated - with his previous nick which had completed its 21 day banishment (starting on New Years Eve ) and started the same old sh*t, all over again,.... and so on, and so forth... :o

Edited by Ulysses G.

Then, suddenly...

He woke up - reincarnated - with his previous nick which had completed its 21 day banishment (starting on New Years Eve ) and started the same old sh*t, all over again,.... and so on, and so forth... :o

So the blabbely one and his re incarnated self along with new found mate UG...started to wreak havoc in the area....but never fear...Old Croc still had one more trick up his................

Edited by gburns57au

:D:D

Mean time as we await for The Great "Old Croc" ………………… to appear……… I will try and make this snappy. :D

The Terrible Twins arrive on the scene looking what the Devil is going on……Fred’s flying all over the place…they said....

large.jpg:D

Smelling somting is going on, woofed at each other….and….in perfect Tinglish said…. “We know were Oy is (from the 2nd edition then moved over to the Original Version) (not sold now :D BTW) …..The hole room fell silent upon hearing these words. :o

The Colonel, not really being a wise old Fart left this one to the Professor………Who said :D:D:D ............................

Meanwhile............ far, far away in both time and distance, hidden in the darkest rainforrest of Central America lurked the exotic, hypnotic and irrisistable latin Kayotic Klown. Afraid of venturing back to the real world where he was always stalked by bevies of panting hareem girls, he never left his workplace, an oddly named bar situated in a vent of a volcano overlooking a mysterious, but beautiful lake. :o

He dispensed drinks with a fervour matched only by the passion of his far flung, female followers. Seemingly with a permanent hangover, he often wished he had some customers to help him consume the drinks he dispensed. He yearned to return to the real world, but two things stood in his way. He had once vowed he wouldn't leave until he learned to pronounce the name of the bar, and the only way out was over the lake where he knew lurked.......................

:D

....printouts of hot e-mails from females across the globe as wall-decoration for his bedroom. "There's a special area for sms and voice messages from my favourites, Uma!" he exclaimed, and...

............. the voice of Boo permeated his dream! "I thought I told you guys to take this off the Forum!" she reiterated in a forceful, but still sexy and husky voice. "And those girls are neither fat nor stuck up, they're sisters, and I love them"

Blabbel awoke in a sweat, reached for the other side of the bed and ......................

Blabbel awoke in a sweat, reached for the other side of the bed and ......................

grabbed a pillow still warm and moisty, covered with a scent that reminded Blabbel of

... an Old Crocs swamp :o . He sweated even more as looked nervosly around the room and....

grabbed a pillow still warm and moisty, covered with a scent that reminded Blabbel of

the last time he had a wet dream.....but he awoke clear headed and decided to find his mate UG who mysteriously disappeared

Ok two options here

Edited by gburns57au

... an Old Crocs swamp :o . He sweated even more as looked nervosly around the room and....

...........discovered it wasn't the swamp, it was the old putrid croc. Blabbel tried to scream, but.............

the last time he had a wet dream.....but he awoke clear headed and decided to find his mate UG who mysteriously disappeared

Ok two options here

Nothing mysterious about avoiding warfare with multiple clones. Cut one's head of and another immediately takes its place. :o