Never Ending Story...

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

She reappeared wearing Jesse Thaiwegians lumberjack shirt which the croc had given to her as a gift for being so nice to him as he had been sitting in the corner for so long and announced...

....the Croc was the best she had ever had! She was to forsake her melons for bullrushes and move to the swamp to be near him. The others fell.......

She staretd saying really really big complicatd words that are kept only int the basements of dictionaries, as this was Old Croc´s Speciality and he got so turned on that.....

.....he became flummoxed and started stuttering like a school boy. He couldn't put a sssentence to get her. He had found his ideal woman, but unfortunately..........

The Bubbly starting raining down on them, and they turned to see a large pink elephant blowing bubbles, and it all turned into a big bubbly foam party with everybody rubbing up against eachother hornily when...

decided to run far, far away...with the zacapa of course...when she though she was far enough to be safe from kayo´s rage she bump into suegha and old croc.Hi guys what are you doing here?-asked glauka....

Edited by Glauka

decided to run far, far away...with the zacapa of course...when she though she was far enough to be safe from kayo´s rage she bump into suegha and old croc.Hi guys what are you doing here?-asked glauka....

"Nothing!" they breathlessly replied at the same time while exchanging an embaressed glance. And what's so interesting behind those bushes?" enquired a puzzled Glauka. Old Croc began "we were just looking at...............

...those bushes. They've been acting up lately." Suddenly from the underbrush a Canadian burst out running hard, harder then any Canadian has run since Ben Johnson became the fastest man in the world. Suegha, Old Croc and Glauka shared puzzled looks as they gathered themselves up off the ground where the Canadian had forced them with his massive shove. "What was that about?" questioned Croc. I'm not quite su..." started Suegha whose eyes had grown the size of tea cup saucers. Croc turned around to see what the fuss was about and noticed a very large...

Pink Klown standing there with his own eyes in disbelief, saying, "Holy Sh1t Jess... Where the hel_l did you just appear from" Kayo sat down and started crying with Khall there to comfort him and was heard to be murmuring... "All this time, I though he´d got into Yabba with some bargirl and been killed or carried off by his horniness, and yet, here he is, back from the dead... OooooohHhhhhh! My heart".

Suddenly, there came the Colonel, waving his Nikon Zoom lens about...

Suddenly, there came the Colonel, waving his Nikon Zoom lens about...

*posted again, to bring it back up... Where is everybody?*

.......... waving his Nikon Zoom lens about to capture the total insincerity of the moment. Who but the Colonel could know that the Klown never really cared whether the Jesse stayed with the Princess or floated away with the sexy Dane?

Kwazy Klown looked up through his insincere tears expecting to be met with The Colonel's lens but instead, there was....................... :o

... siamesekitty's hands, with a gecko cupped between them. "Here, give this to Wes. He says he wants one to scare the wife with, but I suspect he's actually collecting them for some other sinister purpose," she whispers conspiratorially. As the Kwazy Klown blinked at the poor fella's tail that had detached and was wriggling about on the ground...

Klazy Kwooown ran and jumped into the colonels outstreched hands and started crying uncontrollably, while the colonel lit another cigarette and looked somewhat questionainlgy at Khall... Who read in his eyes, "Khall, get this bloody european off me, I´m trying to take a ruddy panoramic photo"

:D ... and so she peeled the Kwazy Klown off The Colonel - who went about his panoramic business. Through his sniffles, the Klown looked up at Khall - she handed him a roll of dunny paper to blow his lil nose :o - and they both turned toward a rustling in the bushes. Upon closer inspection.....

:D ... and so she peeled the Kwazy Klown off The Colonel - who went about his panoramic business. Through his sniffles, the Klown looked up at Khall - she handed him a roll of dunny paper to blow his lil nose :o - and they both turned toward a rustling in the bushes. Upon closer inspection.....

... it wasn't the nasty old Croc as she had feared. It was ... siamesekitty's hands, with a gecko cupped between them. "Here, give this to Wes. He says he wants one to scare the wife with, but I suspect he's actually collecting them for some other sinister purpose," she whispers conspiratorially. As the Kwazy Klown blinked at the poor fella's tail that had detached and was wriggling about on the ground...

Klazy Kwooown ran and jumped into the colonels outstreched hands and started crying uncontrollably, while the colonel lit another cigarette and looked somewhat questionainlgy at Khall... Who read in his eyes, "Khall, get this bloody european off me, I´m trying to take a ruddy panoramic photo"

:burp::D:P

Squorry Girls and Boys, but I have been on the Road 2,600 klick down south and back.

Hua Hin – Panoramic View :D

large.jpg

Off Topic “Olympus-sy” is what I use, Kan not afford a Nikk-ed One with ZZZZZoooooooooooommmm The Colonel squeeked.

Yours truly, :D

Kan Win :D

... it wasn't the nasty old Croc as she had feared. It was ... siamesekitty's hands, with a gecko cupped between them. "Here, give this to Wes. He says he wants one to scare the wife with, but I suspect he's actually collecting them for some other sinister purpose," she whispers conspiratorially. As the Kwazy Klown blinked at the poor fella's tail that had detached and was wriggling about on the ground...

The Colonel :D turned up some “Super Glue” and put all the pieces back and tinking to himself “Not a bad job really” :D

Well almost, but then that is another story told in the “Yoke section” Click below to see.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=62372

Once again the bushes began to move around like never seen before… :D

:D:D:D

Even’g all,

large.jpg:D

“Some bloody Colonel roped me into this “Never Ending Story :o ”” he said as the sun shone on his forehead…………… tinking to its self about that Africa Tribe call “Wherethefcukarewee” ….. and Kwai will this Story Never End...... :D turning to

"The Old One" said ........"make it snappy Kan you" and the "The Old One" told us all another “Never Ending Story" which began like this ............ :D