Never Ending Story...

Aaaah.... the Never Ending Story! :D We can be whoever we want to be in the Never Ending Story... :D

... for instance, khall is a perfect princess living on a tropical island - writing wonderful stories for all the world to see - and they believe her (hehe!!!!) ... the whole world world thinks that she lives in an idyllic paradise, swinging in hammocks, sipping cocktails and punching a few stories out on the laptop for luxurious sustenance.... :o

... the story continues...... :D

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

she lives in an idyllic paradise, swinging in hammocks, sipping cocktails and punching a few stories out on the laptop for luxurious sustenance....

....... surrounded by a gaggle of hansum, international boyfriends who dote on her every word. Her life is one long..............

she lives in an idyllic paradise, swinging in hammocks, sipping cocktails and punching a few stories out on the laptop for luxurious sustenance....

....... surrounded by a gaggle of hansum, international boyfriends who dote on her every word. Her life is one long..............

FANTASY!!!!! ? ..... her world is one long battle with the male of the species, proving who is worthy and who can hack it and ... and... and... meanwhile (4 yrs later) back in the jungle, the princess is still sorting out her international bank accounts cos you super duper financier mates are still too busy staring at her cleavage to realise that she needs help sorting out numbers and stuff. Ready when you are!!!!!! :D:o

FANTASY!!!!! ? ..... her world is one long battle with the male of the species, proving who is worthy and who can hack it and ... and... and... meanwhile (4 yrs later) back in the jungle, the princess is still sorting out her international bank accounts cos you super duper financier mates are still too busy staring at her cleavage to realise that she needs help sorting out numbers and stuff. Ready when you are!!!!!! :D:o

you talking to me? I didn't stare! did I?

Edited by Old Croc

(erm Khalll..... Isn´t that exactly what you DO do?)

Well.... kinda sorta but not really, well actually - yes I do - I suppose, except my hammock broke and there is no hansum man to fix it for me and and, wouldn't it be nice it there was a caring, sharing man to - not only fix the hammock but, :D make it strong enough for the both of us to swinggggggggggggggggggggg...........????????!!!!! :o

swiiiiiiiing away under a romantic sunset sipping multicoloured cocktails and playing with eachothers .....

:o

Let's hope that Kayos' post number 4913 is a little more meaningful and romanticisingly erotic than his post number 4912... :D:D:D

Edited by khall64au

Let's hope that Kayos' post number 4916 :D is a little more meaningful and romanticisingly erotic

than his post number 4912... :D:D:D

post 4912

swiiiiiiiing away under a romantic sunset sipping multicoloured cocktails and playing with eachothers .....

Post 4916:

.....playing with eachothers i-pods, as a young english tourist beat the sh1t out of his short itme girlfriend just down the beach, trying to block out the shouting and screaming,.... the horror! the horror! :D

Let's hope that Kayos' post number 4916 :D is a little more meaningful and romanticisingly erotic

than his post number 4912... :D:D:D

post 4912

Post 4916:

.....playing with eachothers i-pods, as a young english tourist beat the sh1t out of his short itme girlfriend just down the beach, trying to block out the shouting and screaming,.... the horror! the horror! :D

What a nightmare! Wake up wabbit.... you took a wrong turn in your nocturnal wanderings. Go stage left - aaaaaaaaaaaah, that's betterrrr!!!! Tell us what you see now......... :D:D

so khall and kayo turned away and were walking back to the bungalow to go and have a drink (another one) and as they walked past a bus stop, they saw an indian man, waving not one penis , but two penii (sic?) around in the air....

so khall and kayo turned away and were walking back to their bungalow to go and have a drink (another one) and as they walked past a bus stop, they saw an indian man, waving not one penis , but two penii (sic?) around in the air....

...............but: they didn't care...they smiled, since they knew what was coming after (another one) that last drink: :o:D

after all, they were happily married, weren't they? :D

I must be dreaming...........................AM I ?

PS: Now, Kayo, get the heck out of that empty hole in that empty lake of yours and get your butt over to Phuket, you hear?

Khall is waiting!

LaoPo :D

Scary is as scary does.

When I met her she was a sweet little girl.

Now... well.. :o you remember that scene, from ghostbusters,.... in the library..... when they turn the corner.....

WWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!ª!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!post-12676-1156951971.gif

Scary is as scary does.

When I met her she was a sweet little girl.

Now... well.. :o you remember that scene, from ghostbusters,.... in the library..... when they turn the corner.....

WWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!ª!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!post-12676-1156951971.gif

LOL :D Weally? I don't remember that scene..... :D See Lao Po, I told you I'm scary!!!! .... :D:D

Actually, still am that sweet little girl - just have a few added dimensions due to life in LOS - am sure that Kayo has no added dimensions from life's little experiences in the land of volcanoes - :D

Edited by khall64au

Yeppo... the big bad monster wabbit klown was out to scare us :D:D but it didn't work ... sooooo here we all are - not scared at all - and the Never Ending Story continues.... :D

Once upon a time, in a far away land..... :o

Edited by khall64au

Once upon a time, in a far away land..... of Australia an Old Croc ponders why he left LOS and when he can return. Life as he always lived it has become humdrum and he banefully yearns for the balmy, boozy, bawdy, beery, benevolent life on a tropical isle. He will return when...........

Once upon a time, in a far away land..... of Australia an Old Croc ponders why he left LOS and when he can return. Life as he always lived it has become humdrum and he banefully yearns for the balmy, boozy, bawdy, beery, benevolent life on a tropical isle.

He will return when...........

...when the Old Croc finds himself a goodlooking, sweet Young Croc...to play with, and live a happy life on that tropical island..............maybe, just maybe 'creating' a lot of other very goodlooking young Croccies :o

LaoPo

Once upon a time, in a far away land..... of Australia an Old Croc ponders why he left LOS and when he can return. Life as he always lived it has become humdrum and he banefully yearns for the balmy, boozy, bawdy, beery, benevolent life on a tropical isle.

...when the Old Croc finds himself a goodlooking, sweet Young Croc...to play with, and live a happy life on that tropical island..............maybe, just maybe 'creating' a lot of other very goodlooking young Croccies :o

LaoPo

you trying to scare us again !!!!!!!!!

:D When one day Kayo came upon the island to find LaoPo and Croc sipping martinin´s on the beach as little crocs helped mama croc do the laundry, and Kayo said, ".......

...when the Old Croc finds himself a goodlooking, sweet Young Croc...to play with, and live a happy life on that tropical island..............maybe, just maybe 'creating' a lot of other very goodlooking young Croccies :D

LaoPo

you trying to scare us again !!!!!!!!!

:D When one day Kayo came upon the island to find LaoPo and Croc sipping martinin´s on the beach as little crocs helped mama croc do the laundry, and Kayo said, ".......

...and Kayo said: Mama Croc.....why don't you have a Martini as well, together with Papa Croc and LaoPo........?........... I will take care of the laundry and the little Crocs"

...and than Mama Croc said: "........ :o

LaoPo

...and than Mama Croc said: "........

we don't need martini- vodka .. no shaken nor stirred :o

Here is Bambi ...she can shake her hip, and stir as figure 8 :D

you want to check and shag ...emm i mean shake

so.........................................??

actually, Bambi, could you help me with the laundry please... There are the white clothes.... Laopo, stop dunking little croc´s head in the water!!!

Come on Kayo...you know it wasn't ME.....dunking little croc's head under water...it was YOU! :o ...I was just sippng a Martini with Old Croc and his Mama Croc..or was it a Mia Noi Croc :D ???

YOU are supposed to do the laundry and watch the little croccies...maybe with the help of Bambina!

LaoPo