Never Ending Story...

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

where we are??

Kan Win was last seen extending his hard ware... :o (Whilst K.O. was trying to Re-member where his was!) :D

"Are you Kid-ding me Goat?"

Kan Win asked the Klown?

K.O. replied “You calling me a Goat?”

"Of course I am" said Kan Win……….

“You Frog-gotten, diddled you, what that meant. May I remind you?” said Kan Win

So “The Never Ending (tall or short) Story” went on and on during the night, as Kan Win finally broke down and revealed it …………………………

No Picture :D

G. Greatest

O. Of

A. All

T. Times

The Klown, aka K.O., and now The Goat, sat bewildered and said……………………… :D

Edited by Kan Win

and said,

"This was supposed to be the fight that Kayo Klown was ended. Supposed the myth that Kayo was gonna fall! Supposed to be my destruction! Well, they miscalculated, they misjudged, they got it wrong! because I, Kayo, am the Greatest of ALL TIME!!!!"

whereupon Khall, Kayo's manager and confidante, and belle extraordinaire, commented,

Deep in the............. :o

jungle, the mighty jungle, the lion sleeps tonight...

in the jungle the mighty jungle the Lion drinks Leo Today!!! ( Kan not say Singha, Kan we :D )

:D

Once again the Leo roared and sang “do you want a bit of my sandwich” (The men were working very hard Down Under at that time BTW), but alas it was not to be, only a………………

Meantime in the paddock ……………………..

Banana pancake and a Leo will have to suffice sang the “Laughing Dog ™” tinking and smiling to himself about the udder song about the “Laughing Gnome”………in ...............

Why is it that this “Never Ending Story:D , only gets a few members posting, :D whilst of the “Why” and “The Tree Letter Word Story” ones, :D are getting heaps of members posting………. Why not over ear……………. :D

You may answer these questions, BTW on this “Fred”. :D

Yours truly, :D

Kan Win :o

“Laughing Dog ™” .tinking of the udder song- gnome .... Er.....

Breakfast of Champions?

I think you all got a bit lost in this story, so it is time to get back on track.

Alex gently pointed out a door of which he said (after opening) would reveal the eternal answer to:

I think you all got a bit lost in this story, so it is time to get back on track.

Alex gently pointed out a door of which he said (after opening) would reveal the eternal answer to:

the reasoning behind the fact that

I think you all got a bit lost in this story, so it is time to get back on track. :o

The Diamonds, but The Colonel miss herd him and was tinking about..

De beers, which where ""Polish"ed "off-ski very nicely tank you very much.

Here is one for you "AlexLah"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed that one, said.... :D

Hope you enjoyed that one, said.... :oWin from Kan

Meantime as “"AlexLah"” was sipping de-beers in Kan, :o:D he herd very load explosions :D and investigating this found :DThe Colonel” shooting away. :bah: Then realising that it was ;)

in Kan

"And the rest is history" said Kan Win to the Klown …………………………..

Yours truly,

Kan Win :bah:

P.S. Back on page 1 :D

Edited by Kan Win

and said,

"This was supposed to be the fight that Kayo Klown was ended. Supposed the myth that Kayo was gonna fall! Supposed to be my destruction! Well, they miscalculated, they misjudged, they got it wrong! because I, Kayo, am the Greatest of ALL TIME!!!!"

whereupon Khall, Kayo's manager and confidante, and belle extraordinaire, commented,

Elephant Polo was so October! And as the months flick by it'll be Songkran before we know it... again!!! (you're cue Uncle) :o

As the song-tail boat goes along past my house, it blares this song, to you, my Dear Knees,

So this is Christmas” (may you and all have a very good one)

large.jpg

And so it came to pass that “The Colonel” and his little runt named “ Kan Win” did not gamble as both of him and the udder one dice-cider-ed (in Tink-lish = De-cidered) to Wish you all A

“Belly Melly, Kiss-mass and a Happy New Beer” said the Klown..……………………………….

May the Good Lord Bless you all. :D

Yours truly, :o

Kan Win :D

• 1 month later...

:o

As the Old Year became a New Year and the New Beer once again began to flow, Kan Win mentioned to his Mentor “The Colonel” (som-tan smelt The Kolonel) “should we let the New Kids on the Block have a go on this, the most best-test “Fred” of all.

Sitting back, and tinking about it for half a century on his great lake of water, Pondering his next tink to say

large.jpg

The Colonel” said “Kwai not and lett-cue X-change a word or three and even a letter or two”.

So began the most dreaded journey into the wilderness call “ThaiVisaDotCom” where you Kan find all the answers should you use the elusive “Search Feature”, but alas only a few use this and where doomed to ridicule and flaming for attempting to use this most powerful tool.

Let the “Never Ending Story” Khun*tin*ue.

Yours truly,

Kan Win

Kan Win :bah: posts without using a single smiley :D

or funny font :D

and

Boon mee finds a medication that works :bah:

and

Heinz and Larry kiss and make up :D

and

Wolfie admits that he really like Donz :o

and

Oh I give up :D

Forever and ever Amen. :o

Kan Win :o posts without using a single smiley :D

or funny font :bah:

and

Boon mee finds a medication that works :bah:

and

Heinz and Larry kiss and make up :D

and

Wolfie admits that he really like Donz ;)

and

Oh I give up :D

Forever and ever Amen. :o

You could throw in a few WORDS here KW

It is a "story" thread after all.

"Picture paints a thousand" does NOT include smileys.

:D And then once all the similes close down for the night :ofarangsay” just happened to mention to Kan Win in passing "Picture paints a thousand" 'words' replied the yong one. The Colonel said,"yong one that is not true, it is “Every Picture speak a thousand Words and/or Every Picture tells yet another ‘Never Ending Story’ like this one”

So it came to past The Colonel and his little side kick runt named The Win of Kan went fourth,

and said nothing, but only look above

large.jpg

as they drifted into sleep. :D

Until the next day that was Dawning

medium.jpg

As the Cocks where doing their things and the dogs barking mad, guess who turned up………

Yours truly, :D

Kan Win :D

• 2 weeks later...
guess who turned up………:D

The President himself, of the “<deleted>” Club,

The Dan Sai Kid:bah:

What Kan one say ???????????????? :D (only to bump this topic where it belongs - at the Top of "Farang Pub - fun, entertainment " :D page :D

Yours truly, :o

Kan Win :bah:

• 1 month later...

Boris :D replies in his deep voice, let me ask the little un’s, "The Knew-bees". "And then, Do you like his new look?" :D

There was a chilling cold silences, unlike now in Thailand (tis frigging Hot) :o

What a load of

……………………………………. :D

was their reply.

However that The Colonel and his little side kick runt named The Win of Kan said “Yes it is O.K. for The President of the “<deleted>” Club.

Win from Kan and Singha, tinking to himself “Me like the old one much better (Sherlocks of Homes) , much more like that udder actor many a moon ago Viktor who looked more Mature, alas, those days have Gone-ski and Bronk-ski the Charles, shame really they where such good actors, not like these New-Kids-On-The-Block, Kan not act for toffee.”

Turning the corner “Kan of Singha, the Win” noticed a sudden movement in the bushes to his left………………………………………………….

• 1 month later...
Turning the corner “Kan of Singha, the Win” noticed a sudden movement in the bushes to his left………………………………………………….

Bump.....................

Turning the corner "Kan of Singha, the Win" noticed a sudden movement in the bushes to his left………………………………………………….

Bump.....................

when he woke up he had a bump on his head the size of an egg