What Are You Eating For Breakfast Most Days?

Jingthing

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Don't usually eat breakfast but 2 or 3 times a month I will go for an Hotel Breakfast Buffet and make up for it.

If only I could find a place on lower Sukhumvit which does not have an "egg station" but has a large bowl of ready cooked Scrambled Eggs, a tray of Fried Eggs etc. etc. - Novotel Bangna was like that but I no longer live in the area, to me "egg stations" just waste time!

Patrick

I need to get on this Muesli type thing mentioned in the opening posts, I always thought milk though so the water freaks me out a bit.

Actually, I am more a coffee and few biscuits guy, don't like eating first thing in the morning (yeah, odd) and eat about 11am or something, omelette maybe, changes really, usually only eat twice a day anyway

I need to get on this Muesli type thing mentioned in the opening posts, I always thought milk though so the water freaks me out a bit.

Actually, I am more a coffee and few biscuits guy, don't like eating first thing in the morning (yeah, odd) and eat about 11am or something, omelette maybe, changes really, usually only eat twice a day anyway

water freaks you out !! sign of rabies that