What Are You Eating For Breakfast Most Days?

Jingthing

A real man has a big steak and black sauce with onions and gravy and potato.

I think a real man has a charcoal grilled wild boar leg, garnished with a fistful of salt, washed down with half a bucket of fermented beet juice..

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I remember when I was a real man, we did not have charcoal and had it raw.

Notice the real man prefers those boutique vine ripened hothouse tomatoes.

Thought you were a lady. ermm.gif

Look, because one decides to broaden ones sexual horizons does not mean he cannot eat a real mans brekky.

One does not need to sink to boutique tomatoes.

I like mine green.

Usually eggs - boiled, fried, scrambled - and of course "wholemeal" bread (although toasting it probably destroys it's vitamin content anyway), and a glass of fruit juice, preferably beetroot juice, cos I read somewhere this helps the blood pressure problem, tastes foul though (why is it everything that's good for you tastes foul). If I'm pressed for time and hungover it's coffee and a cigarette, and maybe an aspirin . Weekends I add a few extras - bacon, sausages, beans, occasionally fried bread (how I love fried bread). Never rice, despite all my girlfriend's protestations I refuse to eat rice for breakfast. When I start eating rice for breakfast I'll become fluent in Thai, have cosmetic surgery, and apply for Thai citizenship; or go home. .

Usually eggs - boiled, fried, scrambled - and of course "wholemeal" bread (although toasting it probably destroys it's vitamin content anyway), and a glass of fruit juice, preferably beetroot juice, cos I read somewhere this helps the blood pressure problem, tastes foul though (why is it everything that's good for you tastes foul). If I'm pressed for time and hungover it's coffee and a cigarette, and maybe an aspirin . Weekends I add a few extras - bacon, sausages, beans, occasionally fried bread (how I love fried bread). Never rice, despite all my girlfriend's protestations I refuse to eat rice for breakfast. When I start eating rice for breakfast I'll become fluent in Thai, have cosmetic surgery, and apply for Thai citizenship; or go home. .

I remember when I was a real man, we did not have charcoal and had it raw.

Notice the real man prefers those boutique vine ripened hothouse tomatoes.

No black pudding...and poached eggs???

You'd get killed for less in some caffs....

A fried egg sandwich most days. Jok is a close second. Coffee about 1 per hour until 5 pm. I'll drink any kind, usually black no sugar.

The ultimate breakfast is yesterdays pizza, but that can get expensive.

Good glory! You know how to have a good time. :)

A coke to settle my stomach...then 27 bottles of Tiger.

Edit: If I'm in Bangkok then La Monita for tacos and more beer.

Then its lunchtime by my clock so siesta time....biggrin.png

You mean recouping from your hangover don't you? coffee1.gif

A fried egg sandwich most days. Jok is a close second. Coffee about 1 per hour until 5 pm. I'll drink any kind, usually black no sugar.

The ultimate breakfast is yesterdays pizza, but that can get expensive.

Good glory! You know how to have a good time. smile.png

Shhh! don't make it sound too good or I'll be back on unmilled dry oats and pork rinds

• Like 1

Toasted whole wheat bread with varied toppings:

salami, cheese, various other cold cuts bought at Tops/Lotus, boiled eggs, scrambled eggs, sometimes jam.

Coffee, mostly Nescafe, sometimes make real coffee, Douwe Egberts red, Tipco Oran juice, many varieties.

Sometimes khao tom, joke.

At Home an over sized cappuccino with decaffeinated espresso, 2 slices of home made cake ( depend what available in home) or croissant.

If i'm not at home depend what the place can offer.

always thought it was against the law for purveyors of coffee to admit to drinking decaf? ;)

At Home an over sized cappuccino with decaffeinated espresso, 2 slices of home made cake ( depend what available in home) or croissant.

If i'm not at home depend what the place can offer.

always thought it was against the law for purveyors of coffee to admit to drinking decaf? wink.png

Only if soya milk and flaxseed are involved. Syrup is the only cure I believe!

At Home an over sized cappuccino with decaffeinated espresso, 2 slices of home made cake ( depend what available in home) or croissant. If i'm not at home depend what the place can offer.
always thought it was against the law for purveyors of coffee to admit to drinking decaf? wink.png
Only if soya milk and flaxseed are involved. Syrup is the only cure I believe!

giggle.gif this is nothing, the biggest scoop is that my girlfriend drinks Nescafe'cheesy.gif

A very tasty, healthy and economical breakfast.

Tinned mackerel on wholemeal toast.

Tinned mackerel in tomato sauce, 12 tins for 105bht in Makro, each tin lasts two breakfasts.

Makro wholemeal loaf 35bht, lasts at least 8 breakfasts (if you keep it in the fridge), two thick slices per breakfast.

That works out at about 10bht per breakfast!

Edited by TommoPhysicist
  • Like 1