A Home By The Beach For Chapman?

After having such luck as to find a fantastic home for the dog Silky (that I found on the street last summer) I once again hope for Thaivisa to be the solution of my dilemma...

As always when in Thailand I care for street-animals. During the last weeks I have arranged for treatment for severe mange for 4 dogs, and spaying of one cat. The problem is that for one of the dogs (with the mange already clearing up) the situation is serious.

Chapman lives on the beach road in Pattaya. He is medium to large sized (skinny!), adorable and very sweet tempered, though a bit shy after many bad experiences with cruel persons. After having 2 injections with Ivermec, his fur has started growing again and he is now getting Vormec tablets for the mange. The problem is that Chapman has a very hard existence on the street and he is hardly managing. Last night he was beaten by a man and he is now limping and miserable.

quickly as possible. My friend Lisa is feeding Chapman once a day for 1 week more, but he needs a safe place to be in.

I will pay for Chapmans medical expences until he is totally well again, and also for spaying (or neutering?, not sure of the English word) and vaccinations. I think he is about 2-3 years old. Chapman likes the beach but I think he will adore any place where he will be well treated and get food and affection. With that treatment I think he will be a wonderful and healthy dog in no time at all!

If you want to help Chapman and get a sweet and lfaithful dog, please email me or phone Lisa at 091632175, as soon as possible!