Nz Man Kills Self By Jumping Off Building

george

NZ man kills self by jumping off building

BANGKOK: -- A New Zealand man took his own life by jumping off a six-storey guesthouse in Dusit district yesterday.

The body of Graham Robert Jackson, 24, from New Zealand was found with his wallet containing 2,700 baht cash, in front of Nisa Guesthouse in Soi Phitsanulok 3 at 1pm yesterday, after he was seen jumping from the rooftop of the building. Police inspected the man's room and found no traces of a struggle or ransacking.

Initial investigations showed the man had been visited by a woman in the morning.

He had ordered meals and beverages for lunch before jumping off the building, police said.

--Bangkok Post 2004-02-01

Guest IT Manager

Well it wasn't the girl since she had left. 2700 baht still in the wallet.

Another TiT mystery. Lets' see if the Kiwis get one of their finest to come take a look see, or if they leave it to the brown-shirt brotherhood.

Well it wasn't the girl since she had left. 2700 baht still in the wallet.

Another TiT mystery. Lets' see if the Kiwis get one of their finest to come take a look see, or if they leave it to the brown-shirt brotherhood.

There are 3 Kiwi cops at the Kiwi Embassy. Maybe they'll look in on it all.

NZ man kills self by jumping off building

BANGKOK: -- A New Zealand man took his own life by jumping off a six-storey guesthouse in Dusit district yesterday.

The body of Graham Robert Jackson, 24, from New Zealand was found with his wallet containing 2,700 baht cash, in front of Nisa Guesthouse in Soi Phitsanulok 3 at 1pm yesterday, after he was seen jumping from the rooftop of the building. Police inspected the man's room and found no traces of a struggle or ransacking.

Initial investigations showed the man had been visited by a woman in the morning.

He had ordered meals and beverages for lunch before jumping off the building, police said.

--Bangkok Post 2004-02-01

What a selfish bastard.If you're gonna jump at least have the decency to do it from Baiyoke Tower.

splat.

Guest IT Manager

I think it's quite tasteless to make fun of someones' recently leaped loved one. Tasteless indeed.

6 floors runs a risk of uncompleted action, but perhaps he was a beer drinker and had the weight to pull it off.

Splat..

I don't see why some of you like to make jokes about the misfortunes of others, in this case someone's DEATH !

I find this attitude quite sick ! Maybe the guy had had severe psychological problems and no one to turn to.

:o

Regards,

Jem

I find this attitude quite sick ! Maybe the guy had had severe psychological problems and no one to turn to.

i find it really sick too, for 2700 baht he could have went to the EDEN CLUB and two chicks could have made him feel like superman.

wait a minute, superman could fly...

I don't see why some of you like to make jokes about the misfortunes of others, in this case someone's DEATH !

:D

Regards,

Jem

But in any case he took himself outa the gene pool... :o

Boon Mee

I think it's quite tasteless to make fun of someones' recently leaped loved one. Tasteless indeed.

6 floors runs a risk of uncompleted action, but perhaps he was a beer drinker and had the weight to pull it off.

Splat..

Oh, ok. I had read somewhere that anything 4 or under was most likely not going to do the job. 5+ floors should generally be safe (safe?).

Didn't a farang die falling off a skytrain station a few years back? That would only be the equivelant to about 4 floors. Do we only hear about the farang jumpers?