7 Eleven Hotdog Review

rubberduck

Sliced footlong CHEESE with Mayo + catchup in one bag, salad, tomatoes and onions in the other... thumbsup.gif

Ah! Never thought there were others like me out there..! ;) I typically try to get them to stuff it in one of the bigger bags, meaning more space to stuff tomato and cucumber.

i prefer skinless dogs but 7-11 ones are alright but the bun goes to the thrash.

Um... they sell all of them without buns? Or are you talking about one of their pre-packed offerings in the cooling? Those products can vary by region. Either way I don't recommend those, get the regular (CP manufactured) 7-11 offerings; they're mostly called 'something-bite'.

just to make some things clear . . i don't think hot dogs as sausages, 2 different thing imo. no one put mustard on sausages!

I do.

I agree that they are not very good, but not that bad for the price either. After many years, we finally got good all beef hotdogs in Chiang Mai and I much prefer them to any hamburgers made with Thai beef.

I take it you go to the hot dog stands in CM and not 7eleven...

i prefer skinless dogs but 7-11 ones are alright but the bun goes to the thrash.

Um... they sell all of them without buns? Or are you talking about one of their pre-packed offerings in the cooling? Those products can vary by region. Either way I don't recommend those, get the regular (CP manufactured) 7-11 offerings; they're mostly called 'something-bite'.

just to make some things clear . . i don't think hot dogs as sausages, 2 different thing imo. no one put mustard on sausages!

I do.

So do I. And on bacon, eggs, tomatoes. Steaks, ribs, etc, etc.

I do.

So do I. And on bacon, eggs, tomatoes. Steaks, ribs, etc, etc.

don't forget bologna or ham sandwiches.