Korat Newboy

Korat Correct

6 times in Thailand this year and can't seem to stay away. Must be love.

Coming very soon for another 6 week sta. Looking for an apartment to rent for one month. Must have cooking,two furnished rooms and TV preferably cable.

Thinking of buying a new 125cc motorbike in the GF's name and getting her to sign a non sale document. The only way of protecting my asset. Presume I cannot buy and register in my name.

Car hire also wanted Korat based if poss. Any suggestions on inexpensive hirers inc CDW ins.

Coming very soon for another 6 week sta. Looking for an apartment to rent for one month. Must have cooking,two furnished rooms and TV preferably cable.

Thinking of buying a new 125cc motorbike in the GF's name and getting her to sign a non sale document. The only way of protecting my asset. Presume I cannot buy and register in my name.

Car hire also wanted Korat based if poss. Any suggestions on inexpensive hirers inc CDW ins.

Hello.

I live in Korat(19 yrs. now). You can find many apartmments/Villas for rent at 'Lung Nilan' on Mitraparb Rd. at reasonable monthly prices.

The point about buying a motocycle is that as long as u pay cash, the bike can be solely in your name!

Car hire can be done thru. any large 3/4 * hotel.

Good Luck! (Chok Dee :o )

Hello.

I live in Korat(19 yrs. now). You can find many apartmments/Villas for rent at 'Lung Nilan' on Mitraparb Rd. at reasonable monthly prices.

The point about buying a motocycle is that as long as u pay cash, the bike can be solely in your name!

Good Luck! (Chok Dee :o )

bann yangyai

Thanks

Korat Correct

Hello.

Good Luck! (Chok Dee :D )

bann yangyai

Thanks

Korat Correct

Having bought the motorbike for cash, where can I register it and how much does it cost and are there any pitfalls?

Where on Mitraparb Rd is Lung Nilan?

What should be a "reasonable monthly rate for two rooms etc...

Hotel car hire is always expensive. I know there is a Car Rental place near Tesco Lotus anyone know of any others?

Internal flights from Korat? Does Asia air operate out of Korat. GF would like to visit Chiang Mai district. By the time you add up the times extra to the flight time is the train or bus a better option?

What is the "city" electric and water rate in Korat please?

Any one out there based in the Non Sung,Non Thai,Kham Sakae Saeng area?

when in korat i go to 'friends bar' and see robert a canadian, nice guy.

i have not been thier since april last year, so i hope he is still thier.

any way he can put you in tiuch with a chap called jimmy who rents cars very reasonable, also it is next to a complex MB in Korat they have various apartments, if no luck i'm sure rob could point you in the right direction, a reasonable rate all inclusive should be around 13000bht per month for the apartment you want.

if i were you i would not buy a new bike but a second hand one that is maybe 3- 4 months old you'll save a fair bit.

best of luck

opothai