"furious Masturbators" Flash Phuket Expat Motorist In Midday Moment Of Madness

I have deleted a number of posts, and edited a few more

You may find it funny, but your insensitive jokes are totally out of line. Such comments should not be made to or about anyone who had to face that situation. Respect and courtesy need to be observed even for strangers, and in thshe are she is a member amongst us.

I've also given warnings to some for their crude remarks

Any more of that and you will also get a posting suspension

Amyb, sorry some of these posts were not seen earlier.

• Like 2
  • Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A late contributor. Masturbating is a pretty harmless activity whether done in public or (normally) in private, with or without someone else in attendance. Being in a moving car and therefore perfectly safe in this instance, I can't see what all the fuss is about. The longer one has been on this planet the more resilient one becomes to such sights. My sympathies to Amy but believe me, there are far worse things in life than seing a couple of drunkards standing on a roadside having a jodrel.

A late contributor. Masturbating is a pretty harmless activity whether done in public or (normally) in private, with or without someone else in attendance. Being in a moving car and therefore perfectly safe in this instance, I can't see what all the fuss is about. The longer one has been on this planet the more resilient one becomes to such sights. My sympathies to Amy but believe me, there are far worse things in life than seing a couple of drunkards standing on a roadside having a jodrel.

What a very sad post. You obviously have no children. Thank god. bah.gif
  • Like 1