"furious Masturbators" Flash Phuket Expat Motorist In Midday Moment Of Madness

webfact

....one would think that someone behaving in such a manner, with total disregard, is capable of doing anything...

...thus, one would think the police should race to apprehend them....

(...were Westerners arrested for having sex at a secluded beach........but masturbating at the side of a busy road....is okay???)

....never mind the obvious danger to anyone, especially women or minors, that might happen by.....

And what is the "danger"? My dad told me wanking will make me go blind when he caught me, he was wrong I am happy to say.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know, when I'm upset, I'm usually not "in the mood" at the same time.

I'd have just ignored them or laughed, this really isn't even worth mentioning but then I'm a guy. Expecting the local authorities to spring into action is not gonna work & happen.

Going back a few years whilst on a coach trip to London whilst looking out the window a fella driving his car in the middle lane was jerking off and back in the 60s I remember travelling from Liverpool to Glasgow walking into a carriage on 2nd class and there was this woman blowing off an American Soldier !! how did I know he was American because he was in his uniform !!!!!!! just wish I had had a mobile with camera !!!!

• Like 1

Going back a few years whilst on a coach trip to London whilst looking out the window a fella driving his car in the middle lane was jerking off and back in the 60s I remember travelling from Liverpool to Glasgow walking into a carriage on 2nd class and there was this woman blowing off an American Soldier !! how did I know he was American because he was in his uniform !!!!!!! just wish I had had a mobile with camera !!!!

When I was 12 I remember going to the hong nam with my friend (same age) at the cinema where a bloke was jacking off we waited to see the climax, we felt it was edutainment at the time.

• Like 1

This report seems to make inappropriate light of this serious crime.

I mean, the security guards reaction...

“He laughed, but then quickly apologized when he saw how upset I was. He told me to go to the police station to report the incident” cheesy.gif

And the police's reaction...

“We are not looking for these people since it is not a big crime, but if we do catch these men then they will be charged with public obscenity and fined between 500 and 1,000 baht” cheesy.gif

But seriously...

A serious crime? Please tell me you're not serious. No has to look at them. It's not like you're being strapped to a chair with you're eyes held op Clockwork Orange style. They guys were rude, and inconsiderate of people feelings, but in no way dangerous. Ok, they might cause a traffic accident, but that's about it. Nudity alone never hurt anyone.

sarcasm

Ok, now everyone has made their own mirth of these 2 jack offs, but do you think someone like these 2 on yaba and in public ,would not do something worse in private and at night, the children are who i am worried about, these guys need to be caught before something more harmful happens, and good for the Expat to report it and endure the idiocy and apathetic people. Only 2 good jokes came out of the whole loop so far anyway.

• Like 1

Ok, now everyone has made their own mirth of these 2 jack offs, but do you think someone like these 2 on yaba and in public ,would not do something worse in private and at night, the children are who i am worried about, these guys need to be caught before something more harmful happens, and good for the Expat to report it and endure the idiocy and apathetic people. Only 2 good jokes came out of the whole loop so far anyway.

You can't charge people with crimes you imagine they are going to do ...
  • Like 1

“It’s not safe to have people like that running around. I really hope that no one was walking up there, who knows what would have happened,” she said

.lol . If someone ended up near these guys, Im sure that person wud have gone back home with jizz on his face ..555

"He laughed, but then quickly apologized when he saw how upset I was."

Classic.

Yeah. Should the complainant been a man, he probably wouldn't have stopped laughing. Hell hath no fury and all that, better sober up or be ripped through the fires of hell.

QUOTE: "if we do catch these men then they will be charged with public obscenity and fined between 500 and 1,000 baht

A couple of beers and peeping at a go-go bar would be more expensive than that fine! blink.png

As mentioned by another one here, the thing is that as no one seems to care or do anything about these guys, they could get a free ride feeling and perform some much more serious crimes... Then, it will become another case to regret due to the lack of police action...

Edited by DonGato