"furious Masturbators" Flash Phuket Expat Motorist In Midday Moment Of Madness

Amy,

The cops in Thailand are notoriously lazy so I'm not surprised they didn't even go to the scene of the crime to see if they were still there. I do agree with the cops that this is a small crime. Were you really that traumatized? I would find the whole thing hilarious considering the ridiculousness of the whole scene.

I goes against public decency for sure, but they didn't exactly hurt anyone.

• Like 1
  • Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol. i'm not offended by anything that anyone has posted on here. i was displeased with the police on that day, though.

I think it's pretty weak that a full name was used seeing as they have no intention to do anything about it.

• Like 1

Amy,

The cops in Thailand are notoriously lazy so I'm not surprised they didn't even go to the scene of the crime to see if they were still there. I do agree with the cops that this is a small crime. Were you really that traumatized? I would find the whole thing hilarious considering the ridiculousness of the whole scene.

I goes against public decency for sure, but they didn't exactly hurt anyone.

I wasn't traumatized, and the only reason this is even in the news is because a mate wrote it as his last story before he left said news paper.

“It was crazy. The men walked out of the jungle on the right-hand side of the road. They were naked and both were masturbating. As I got closer, I saw they were going at it furiously [sic] and one used his free hand to throw cans at cars,” she said.

It's not as easy as it sounds.huh.png

• Like 2

Happened to my now ex-gf at Kata Beach last year. Also an Asian guy.

A lot of flag wavers go on to commit more serious sexual crimes.

Do they? Where's your evidence for that?

My knowledge of scientific studies of flashers tells me that these people limit their sexual approaches to strangers to flashing. Rapists are another category altogether. The best response to flashers and salacious tongue-waggers is to laugh at them, not to get in a tizzy and tell the police.

• Like 1

So I bet you she makes sure she follows the same route and keeps an eye out for them so she can get a better look at them next time around.

Yes they sound very dangerous, I wonder what the range is on those spitting vipers. crazy.gif

“It was crazy. The men walked out of the jungle on the right-hand side of the road. They were naked and both were masturbating. As I got closer, I saw they were going at it furiously [sic] and one used his free hand to throw cans at cars,” she said.

It's not as easy as it sounds.huh.png

How do you know? Which hand do you use?

This sort of offence is not confined to LOS, it can happen in the best of places.

Some years ago I was travelling through Europe with a girlfriend, and, when in Monte Carlo, I left her sitting on a park bench on a scenic hedland for a few minutes while I used the local facilities.

When I came back I found her quite shocked because some guy had sat down next to her and masturbated.

Unfortunately he was several hundred metres away when I returned and I had no chance of catching him.

Well...look on the bright side, normally people pay from penny's, up to to big bucks, to watch obscenity her in LOS - consider this one, a free show wai.gif

The can throwing angle, i can't figure out though.....

• Like 1

Happened to my now ex-gf at Kata Beach last year. Also an Asian guy.

A lot of flag wavers go on to commit more serious sexual crimes.

Do they? Where's your evidence for that?

My knowledge of scientific studies of flashers tells me that these people limit their sexual approaches to strangers to flashing. Rapists are another category altogether. The best response to flashers and salacious tongue-waggers is to laugh at them, not to get in a tizzy and tell the police.

You should never ever wag your tongue at a flasher!

He could pick up the wrong message and change category................thumbsup.gif

Back to your scientific studies...............tongue.png