George And The Doc.

Forum admin George went for his annual physical. All of his tests came back with normal results. Dr. Pat Pong said, "George, everything looks great physically. How are you doing mentally and emotionally? Are you at peace with yourself, and do you have a good relationship with your God?"

George replied, "God and me are tight. He knows I have poor eyesight, so he's fixed it so that when I get up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom (poof!) the light goes on when I open the door and pee, and then (poof!) the light goes off when I'm done."

"Wow," commented Dr. Pat Pong, "that's incredible!"

A little later in the day Dr. PP called George's wife. "Sawadtee Krup," he said, "George is just fine. Physically he's great. But I had to call because I'm in awe of his relationship with God. Is it true that he gets up during the night and (poof!) the light goes on in the bathroom, and then (poof!) the light goes off?"

Mrs George exclaimed, "That old fool! He's peeing in the refrigerator again!"

:o:D:D

Forum admin George went for his annual physical. All of his tests came back with normal results. Dr. Pat Pong said, "George, everything looks great physically. How are you doing mentally and emotionally? Are you at peace with yourself, and do you have a good relationship with your God?"

George replied, "God and me are tight. He knows I have poor eyesight, so he's fixed it so that when I get up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom (poof!) the light goes on when I open the door and pee, and then (poof!) the light goes off when I'm done."

"Wow," commented Dr. Pat Pong, "that's incredible!"

A little later in the day Dr. PP called George's wife. "Sawadtee Krup," he said, "George is just fine. Physically he's great. But I had to call because I'm in awe of his relationship with God. Is it true that he gets up during the night and (poof!) the light goes on in the bathroom, and then (poof!) the light goes off?"

Mrs George exclaimed, "That old fool! He's peeing in the refrigerator again!"

:D:D:D

Georgie was gonna go cold turkey and toss the drink. But as Avian 'flu is a problem he's deferred the idea until things settle. It took years to stop him peeing in the elevator. . :o

A guy who went up to his doctor for a check up the day before is waiting for the results in his home.

Finally, the doctor calls:

" I have good news and bad news for you,... what do you want me to tell you first?"

"Give me first the good news and after the bad news"

" Ok, the good news are you still have 24 hours to live, the bad news are, I tried to call you Yesterday,...."