• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

tonglen said,

"Well, maybe he'll give further thought as to whether this is a "victimless activity" next time.

I have ZERO empathy for these geriatric, waste-band burgeoning codgers who take a girl back to their room and wake up either without a wallet or sans a kidney. None.

Leaving out the obvious aspect that the Thai's dislike anyone who engages in this, you have a myriad other risks. C'est la vie!"

I'm curious, and this has nothing to do with the thread.

Why do you use 'without' once, then 'sans' (French for 'without' for those who don't know) in the same sentence? It's always seemed rather absurd to me, and one of the most absurd cliches, along with 'basis point' and 'percentage point'. It's not much different from how posters here refer to foreigners as 'farang', the only Thai word they know.

I am really interested in why you would express yourself in that way, but perhaps it is just a penchant for an occasional French expression, e.g. 'C'est la vie".

Edited by F4UCorsair

They must have problems finding decent looking bar girls in Chiang Mai. At least get someone who look good if you are going to pay for it. I would be embarrassed to say she is the one.

According to what is normally available in the Loi Kroh bars, this woman is drop dead gorgeous. This is about the best it gets in Chiang Mai.

If you really believe this, you need to get around a little more. There are beautiful, young girls working in CM bars, but nothing like Bangkok or Pattaya. It might take some searching, but they can be found.

Edited by Ulysses G.
  • Like 1