Chemtrails Over Thailand

I have been living in UK London area for several years. It was beatiful country with amazing people until chemtrails started. I was upset a lot by constant toxic aerosol dumping from planes. They drop chemtrails with barium and alluminium salts every day. Recently beatiful skies in the few last years turned into toxic mess, so I left UK with my family.

Now I am thinking to move to Thailand. I would be really pleased if someone let me know about chemtrails activity over Thailand, do they dump there and if they dump how is the activity comparing to UK and USA?

OP, have you been standing outside, looking up at the planes with your mouth open, for long periods of time?

Seriously...if he is paranoid about what is being dumped in the sky, he had better not come to Thailand, he will need a straight jacket when he sees what is dumped in the ground in Thailand...whistling.gif

Edited by Soutpeel
  • Like 1

Tin foil hat time again me thinks....OP...yes the US and Thai miltary are secretly introducing chemicals into the atmosphere over Thailand which turn people into drooling zombies and turn the local women into raging nyphomaniac's, a further side effect is that all politicans in Thailand are rendered stupid...

..I strongly suggest you stay in the UK

hmm, yes I noticed these effects....

None in Pattaya. Great family city. Nice beach. I have noticed a lot in Chiang Mai though. Ghosts too. And flying Tigers. Not so much any more but they tell me the Flying Tigers killed a lot of Japanese in Chiang Mai.

To many Chem trails in the atsmosphere of Pattaya- Make the people believe it has nice beach and great for families. Priceless .

Tin foil hat time again me thinks....OP...yes the US and Thai miltary are secretly introducing chemicals into the atmosphere over Thailand which turn people into drooling zombies and turn the local women into raging nyphomaniac's, a further side effect is that all politicans in Thailand are rendered stupid...

you rang?

OP before you move to Thailand to avoid Chemtrails over part of the sky back home look into the presence of chemicals in almost all the food in Thailand.

You neglected to mention the embalming fluid in the beer.

Keeps me looking young though.

and the methamphetamine in the whiskey (and the fact that it is really rum).

you rang?

wonder how long it would take you to find this and accuse me of using your name in vain...biggrin.png

I'll bite. Chemtrail activity is - or at least was - a fact and I find the social psychology surrounding the lack of recognition of it fascinating.

I hail from Victoria, BC, on the west coast of Canada, and lived there most of my life up until moving to Chiang Mai last year. Sometime around 2000 I started noticing very unusual jet-trails over the city occasionally. These were of different appearance and behaviour from any that I had seen before, and were often, but not always, originating from two or three planes that appeared to be working together to lay down some sort of haphazard pattern that appeared to have coverage as its objective. One could see the planes returning for multiple passes over the city if you kept track of which way they went and kept an eye out for them returning.

For the first while I thought that maybe this was just something I hadn't noticed before. You know the way you might start seeing red Volkswagens everywhere simply because you just started noticing and looking for them. This didn't quite add up though, because the "jet-trails" really were quite unusual. Never before had I seen jet-trails that would persist for hours and that instead of dissipating, would slowly spread out and join with their neighbours, forming an irritating haze across the sky. I worked in a cubicle job and had giant window beside me for most of the day and had a good view of what was going on most days. As a rough estimate, I would guess that I saw this activity on maybe 100 separate days. I had never heard of chemtrails and was puzzled by the phenomena for a good number of months before learning that many other locations were reporting the same thing and that they had a name.

The fascinating part of it for me was that it was so blatant and obvious right there in the sky above us, and most people did not notice. A fair number did. Sometimes I would draw folks attention to it and the typical pattern was to dismiss the idea as crazy, even while a grid of trails were merging directly above them, but then after being urged to watch the patterns that the planes were flying and the behaviour of the trails they were leaving, most would agree that something very odd was going on, and that they too had never seen jet-trails behave like that. It was not a subtle or nuanced effect.

For me, the final proof of the reality of chemtrails was that they simply stopped, sometime around 2006 or so if I remember correctly. Never saw anymore of these strange flight patterns and never saw any more of the weird persisting, spreading jet-trails. The fact that they stopped was positive proof that they had started, and that I wasn't just noticing something because I was now paying attention. The appearance of the sky and the behaviours of aircraft returned to what I remembered from my many years prior in that town.

Now there's a few things that might be going on here.

The most popular point of view will be that I'm a tin-foil hat wing-nut who signs up for every conspiracy theory that comes around.

Or possibly I'm just outright lying.

Or I'm deranged and hallucinated, dreamt or imaged these events.

Or that dam_n BC bud is just too good.

Or perhaps the laws of physics changed around the year 2000 and then changed back about 6 years later.

I can assert with confidence that none of the above apply, but I'm sure some of you will not share that confidence.

To answer the original post, I have never seen any similar chemtrail patterns or behaviour in skies above Thailand, and this includes about 6 months of being here during the period when the chemtrail behaviour was regularly occurring 'back home'.

Are you sure, how will we know about the politicians??

I'll bite. Chemtrail activity is - or at least was - a fact and I find the social psychology surrounding the lack of recognition of it fascinating.

I hail from Victoria, BC, on the west coast of Canada, and lived there most of my life up until moving to Chiang Mai last year. Sometime around 2000 I started noticing very unusual jet-trails over the city occasionally. These were of different appearance and behaviour from any that I had seen before, and were often, but not always, originating from two or three planes that appeared to be working together to lay down some sort of haphazard pattern that appeared to have coverage as its objective. One could see the planes returning for multiple passes over the city if you kept track of which way they went and kept an eye out for them returning.

For the first while I thought that maybe this was just something I hadn't noticed before. You know the way you might start seeing red Volkswagens everywhere simply because you just started noticing and looking for them. This didn't quite add up though, because the "jet-trails" really were quite unusual. Never before had I seen jet-trails that would persist for hours and that instead of dissipating, would slowly spread out and join with their neighbours, forming an irritating haze across the sky. I worked in a cubicle job and had giant window beside me for most of the day and had a good view of what was going on most days. As a rough estimate, I would guess that I saw this activity on maybe 100 separate days. I had never heard of chemtrails and was puzzled by the phenomena for a good number of months before learning that many other locations were reporting the same thing and that they had a name.

The fascinating part of it for me was that it was so blatant and obvious right there in the sky above us, and most people did not notice. A fair number did. Sometimes I would draw folks attention to it and the typical pattern was to dismiss the idea as crazy, even while a grid of trails were merging directly above them, but then after being urged to watch the patterns that the planes were flying and the behaviour of the trails they were leaving, most would agree that something very odd was going on, and that they too had never seen jet-trails behave like that. It was not a subtle or nuanced effect.

For me, the final proof of the reality of chemtrails was that they simply stopped, sometime around 2006 or so if I remember correctly. Never saw anymore of these strange flight patterns and never saw any more of the weird persisting, spreading jet-trails. The fact that they stopped was positive proof that they had started, and that I wasn't just noticing something because I was now paying attention. The appearance of the sky and the behaviours of aircraft returned to what I remembered from my many years prior in that town.

The most popular point of view will be that I'm a tin-foil hat wing-nut who signs up for every conspiracy theory that comes around.

Or perhaps the laws of physics changed around the year 2000 and then changed back about 6 years later.

I can assert with confidence that none of the above apply, but I'm sure some of you will not share that confidence.

To answer the original post, I have never seen any similar chemtrail patterns or behaviour in skies above Thailand, and this includes about 6 months of being here during the period when the chemtrail behaviour was regularly occurring 'back home'.

You left out, crazy

• Like 1

When I visited California I saw skies that I had never seen before - lines of trails in some kind of organisation.

This would be real wonder if I'll find a great place for living without any chemtrails activity.

I moved to UK in 2008 without even knowing anything about chemtrails. But occasionally sitting in my garden noticed a plane flying as usual, but when it reached Aylesbury the town where i lived It left a trail left behind it. When the plane left the town it stopped leaving the trail. Next minute the plane turned and flyed over Aylesbury from another side leaving another trail. When finally the plane left, the white cross remained in the sky.

Later i noticed a planes like that started doing the same stuff on scheduled basis and then i was moving from Aylesbury to London I saw these crosses almost above any British towns.

From year to year they were increasing chemtrailing activity, later they changed the dumping patterns. They stopped dumping crosses but started dumping aerosol at parallel lines and also increased altitude of spraying.

At they year 2009 i was visiting Russia and Azerbaijan - same planes, but no chemtrails. I've been in Moscow for few days and two weeks in Azerbaidjan - clear blue skyes with puffy clouds. Planes usually leave condensational trails but they disappear at 30 seconds time.

Chemtrailing activity increased drastically in UK they spray every day except holidays. I remember the royal marriage as almost only one day without chemtrails.

Finally I get bored living in UK and moved to Moscow, I noticed chemtrails appeared there too. The spraying intencity here is not as in UK, we can enjoy here several days in a row without chemtrailing. There is a ban on all aircarft flying over Moscow and passenger planes always fly around Moscow, when i was flying I always saw how planes do circles around Moscow. But chemtrailing planes violate city law an fly directly over Moscow, I saw in Binoculars these planes do not have any company logo and numbers at them, just pure white planes.

The Northern lights or UFO's?