Looking For A Good School

Chok Chai Charlie

Howdy Crew

We've just moved back to Korat after spending 2 years in Oz and we are looking for the best school around Korat for our 5 year old daughter. She speaks really good english and would hate her to lose that. Had a quick look at St Marys the other day but wasn't all that impressed by what we saw.

Anyone have ant ideas??

Cheers

CCC

Howdy Crew

We've just moved back to Korat after spending 2 years in Oz and we are looking for the best school around Korat for our 5 year old daughter. She speaks really good english and would hate her to lose that. Had a quick look at St Marys the other day but wasn't all that impressed by what we saw.

Anyone have ant ideas??

Cheers

CCC

Howdy CCC,

Have a look at this site it maybe of help. http://www.isat.or.th/home.asp

Also the St.Stephens in Khao Yai maybe worth a look. http://www.isat.or.th/home.asp

Chok Dee,

blueeyes

was also looking for a good school near pak chong, khao yai. Have passed St Stephens a few times and even downloaded their intro movie. Still looking for some other schools as well, plan to move next year so have time. BTW CCC, you live in the area?

rono

Howdy Rono

I doubt you would find a better school than St Stephens in the area, just a bit out of our price range unfortunately.

Living in Chok Chai (about 30km south of Korat) at the moment but will be moving into Korat soon.

I would rather live in Pak Chong but I cant convince my wife (too far away from mum).

Cheers

CCC

Howdy Rono

I doubt you would find a better school than St Stephens in the area, just a bit out of our price range unfortunately.

Living in Chok Chai (about 30km south of Korat) at the moment but will be moving into Korat soon.

I would rather live in Pak Chong but I cant convince my wife (too far away from mum).

Cheers

CCC

Hi again,

Whats the price at St.`Stephens? I thought it would be too expensive for me as well, reason to look further. My wifes mother lives in Samut Prakarn, we will move to Khao Yai next year, but hey, we have a car so my wife can visit het mother and there are always busses and trains, I love khao Yai area becuase the mountain views, tranquility, dont want to live near a city with all the traffic and bad smells, heat from exhausts/factories, we want the clean air and easy peace of life.

cheers, rono

Howdy Rono

Cheers

CCC

Hi again,

Whats the price at St.`Stephens? I thought it would be too expensive for me as well, reason to look further. My wifes mother lives in Samut Prakarn, we will move to Khao Yai next year, but hey, we have a car so my wife can visit het mother and there are always busses and trains, I love khao Yai area becuase the mountain views, tranquility, dont want to live near a city with all the traffic and bad smells, heat from exhausts/factories, we want the clean air and easy peace of life.

cheers, rono

Howdy rono,

Her is the web site for St.Stephens.The cost is in line with ISB in other words NOT cheap!300-400 k THB

http://www.sis.edu/ I hope this is of help.

Sawasdee Everyone,

On the line of schools in Thailand I was wondering if anyone would be able to tell me why the web site www.thaischoolwatch.com has closed down? It was a very informative site.Not just for teachers in Thailand but in general. :o