Where Is Chew Mee

painterscabin

Plenty of hits with either spelling, and most of them have the same information which is her role in the Bond movie. I think the OP is looking for more than that.

I did spell her name wrong, I was watching the movie and got wondering what happened to this woman in life, what does she look like now, and the web was only giving me stuff about the film, not really info on her, thought some here at thaivisa might know an answer or two, sometime one can get good feed back that is'nt sarcastic in nature , so I thought I'd post the question.

I did spell her name wrong on the post, thought one or two out there might give a little good feedback without sarcasim. I was just wondering what happened to this woman in life, what she looks like, but was'nt getting anywhere on google.Maybe one you might have run across more than I did.

Plenty of hits with either spelling, and most of them have the same information which is her role in the Bond movie. I think the OP is looking for more than that.

I did spell her name wrong, I was watching the movie and got wondering what happened to this woman in life, what does she look like now, and the web was only giving me stuff about the film, not really info on her, thought some here at thaivisa might know an answer or two, sometime one can get good feed back that is'nt sarcastic in nature , so I thought I'd post the question.

One of my all time favorite Bond movies. She did have an interesting part in the movie, and seems to have vanished from the screen or anywhere else. Your question got me wondering too. I looked at about 40 google pages, all with the same movie reference. Some of the movie sights were actually requesting input on her, if someone had it.

One of my all time favorite Bond movies. She did have an interesting part in the movie, and seems to have vanished from the screen or anywhere else. Your question got me wondering too. I looked at about 40 google pages, all with the same movie reference. Some of the movie sights were actually requesting input on her, if someone had it.

Yes you see what I mean, it's as this woman has vanished and the photos are all from the film, nothing current. Anyhow if one of you dig something up let all know, see ya

Yes you see what I mean, it's as this woman has vanished and the photos are all from the film, nothing current. Anyhow if one of you dig something up let all know, see ya

Wish the woman on the "mature dating" ad on my screen would vanish. If I was tempted to play away I'm sure I could do a lot better than this horrible trollop.