Cbr 500Cc Leaked Pic

greg71

I should clarify what I mean when I say "dirt bike". I'm not looking for a competition/race bike- more a road legal dirt bike / dual sport type bike suitable for distance touring.

250cc dirt bikes just suck for going any distance on pavement IMO.

I'm bummed that Kawasaki still doesn't sell the KLR650 in Thailand even though it's manufactured here.

2012-Kawasaki-KLR650-14.jpg

If Honda can beat Team Green to the market here with a large displacement dual sport they will own that niche and I'll buy one in a flash.

Kawasaki hasn't made any significant changes or updates to the KLR 650 since 2008 because, just as with their Ninjette 250, there's simply no competition to push them to do so. If Honda can offer some competition for the KLR650 I bet we'll see Kawasaki redesign and upgrade the KLR as a result.

Bottom line- competition is good for the consumer and it's great that Honda has finally entered the Thai market.

Guess the XR650L doesn't count? Although on Honda's US page it looks like you have to special order it. Weight, from wikipedia, looks to be really similar to the KLR. I wonder why it never took off.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I should clarify what I mean when I say "dirt bike". I'm not looking for a competition/race bike- more a road legal dirt bike / dual sport type bike suitable for distance touring.

I'm bummed that Kawasaki still doesn't sell the KLR650 in Thailand even though it's manufactured here.

If Honda can beat Team Green to the market here with a large displacement dual sport they will own that niche and I'll buy one in a flash.

Kawasaki hasn't made any significant changes or updates to the KLR 650 since 2008 because, just as with their Ninjette 250, there's simply no competition to push them to do so. If Honda can offer some competition for the KLR650 I bet we'll see Kawasaki redesign and upgrade the KLR as a result.

Bottom line- competition is good for the consumer and it's great that Honda has finally entered the Thai market.

Guess the XR650L doesn't count? Although on Honda's US page it looks like you have to special order it. Weight, from wikipedia, looks to be really similar to the KLR. I wonder why it never took off.

Yeah, the Honda XR 650L is a cool bike, but is it still road legal?

_MG_2611.jpg

Just noticed it's air cooled...

I spoke too soon when I said the KLR650 has no competition. The Suzuki DR650 also gets good reviews in the big dual sport category-

2008-Suzuki-DR650-1.jpg

Edited by BigBikeBKK

_MG_2611.jpg

You sure you're not thinking of the XR 650R? That is not road legal, but it's also a liquid cooled engine that is quite a bit different that the XR 650L's air cooled lump.

Big wing is only in bangkok and local shops sure cannot fix a 500 cc or i dont let them touch my bike.

Big Wing Chiang Mai is set to open in December, or was at least.

A bit of google gives AP Honda officials saying that Big Wings will be opened in CNX, Phuket and Pattaya.

Mityons (pattaya) has a corner on sukhumvit with lots of billboards advertising a Big Wing with all different model sport bikes...

_MG_2611.jpg

You sure you're not thinking of the XR 650R? That is not road legal, but it's also a liquid cooled engine that is quite a bit different that the XR 650L's air cooled lump.

Hee, hee, I meant to correct that but you beat me to it ;)

A bit of google gives AP Honda officials saying that Big Wings will be opened in CNX, Phuket and Pattaya.

Mityons (pattaya) has a corner on sukhumvit with lots of billboards advertising a Big Wing with all different model sport bikes...

Cool. I was told a Big Wing in Chiang Mai is being developed by Thapae Pae Gate and is due to open in Dec. but it looks like they might be a bit behind schedule.

Jeez... this looks like Honda is going full on assault... first the CBR250, now these 500s which are probably the same deal - bikes that are give or take pretty competitive with the Kawas, except more modern and way cheaper....

http://hellforleathermagazine.com/2012/09/spy-photos-honda-cbr500-and-cb500/

500cc Honda CB and CBRs made in Thailand... what's not to like? I imagine they'll be well below 200k if hellforleather is to be believed... they've been pretty accurate in the past.

I've also heard Kawa is coming with the Z800 / made in Thailand early 2013... not sure if true or not but it looks like they'll need it.

Just found out that Europe's tiered licensing laws limit HP to 47 HP and 0,2 kW/kg (0.27 HP/kg). I.E., IF the 500 meets the hp limit it MUST weigh a minimum of 174 kg. Hopefully that is RWHP and wet weight as otherwise you can expect it to weigh as much as a Kawi 650 but only have about 3/4 the HP.

As an aside, the bikes it appears to slot between have the following HP/kg.

CBR 0,14 HP/kg

N250 0,15 HP/kg

N300 0,17 HP/kg

ER-6 0,31 HP/kg

But not all hope is lost; a manufacturer can sell a bike restricted down to that 0,27 HP/kg as long as the non-restricted version has no more than 98 HP.

http://hellforleathe...r500-and-cb500/

500cc Honda CB and CBRs made in Thailand... what's not to like? I imagine they'll be well below 200k if hellforleather is to be believed... they've been pretty accurate in the past.

Thats hilarious. Hell for leather!

“Redline,” a member of CBR250.net claims to have taken these photos at a presentation at Honda’s manufacturing facility in Thailand, saying they show the 2013 Honda CBR500 and 2013 Honda CB500, faired and naked versions of the same bike.

“I have not yet been informed of the markets it will be sold in,” continues Redline. “It will be cheap and released to steal sales from the Ninja 300, Er-6n and f. It will be a bigger brother to the 250 and not a smaller brother to the 600. See it as double the 250, and not 5/6ths of the 600.”

cheesy.gif

Redline?!?.. <deleted>. That's me!

Haha, I haven't seen a bite that big since KRSpam1 was challenging me to a drag race 'for titles'. cheesy.gif

Thanks very much Hell for Leather. :)

Edited by siampreggers
  • Like 1

“Redline,” a member of CBR250.net claims to have taken these photos at a presentation at Honda’s manufacturing facility in Thailand, saying they show the 2013 Honda CBR500 and 2013 Honda CB500, faired and naked versions of the same bike.

“I have not yet been informed of the markets it will be sold in,” continues Redline. “It will be cheap and released to steal sales from the Ninja 300, Er-6n and f. It will be a bigger brother to the 250 and not a smaller brother to the 600. See it as double the 250, and not 5/6ths of the 600.”

cheesy.gif

Haha, I haven't seen a bite that big since KRSpam1 was challenging me to a drag race 'for titles'. cheesy.gif

Thanks very much Hell for Leather. smile.png

Your username wasnt siampreggers back then...so tell us what was your username then?

btw, you never accepted the challenge you pussy...what's the matter...chicken?

Edited by KRS1

cheesy.gif

Thanks very much Hell for Leather. smile.png

Your username wasnt siampreggers back then...so tell us what was your username then?

btw, you never accepted the challenge you pussy...what's the matter...chicken?

He's had so many user names (all banned) it's hard to keep track...

Today one of my long time biker Thai friend confirmed me that the bike is coming early next year for around 200,000 thb. He told me about cbr250, new ducati and the release of 2012 kawa 650s all the time before anyone post here with exact prices. So, i trust what he says as it is always accurate. I hope he is also accurate this time!

Now, it is the same time we were speculating about the release of cbr 250 two years ago - around October actually, this time we are speculating a month earlier in Septembersmile.png - and the bike released just before new year. So, it looks like it will happen this way for honda 500cc as well.

But, before teh release for Honda to do some fine tuning on the bike, i want to list here what i want from Honda regarding the new 500 bike. Honda please listen man and take notes:

1- At least 55 hp on the crank.

2- Not heavier than 185 kg wet with abs.

3- A compact exhaust please and a bit louder this time!

4- Price not more than 200,000 thb.

5- Standard ABS for 200 k thb of course.

6- Pro service from Honda big wing or similar.

7- More original Honda accessories with reasonable price - even for zoomer x, they have exhausts and parts from Japan man! for good price!

8- More colour options and not like maroon etc. Fast colours man not like colours for elderly mature people like white, maroon, etc I want lava red. But my favourite is red and black of cbr600. Please do so.

9- A little bit more quality.

10- Sportier design please not like the design of cbr250 which looks good but more like a tourer. Make it looking like a cbr600!

11- Tires 120 for front and 160 for rear at least, 150 also do fine for rear but 160 is ideal. I am sure you push IRC again but no problems for that, we can change later!

12- High rpm and happy revving machine man. Redline on 13,000. Do not forget a nice low and mid rpm torque as well for city use and do not trap us on high rpms only like a ninja250 ro nay other racing bike.

13- We do not ask a race machine from you, just make it for streets and of course some proper touring therefore better wind protection then. Still, it has to be fine on a track as well.

14- No spongy shocks, little but adjustment over there, huh?

15- Do not mind fuel economy, we have money to pay 200,000 thb to you so we can handle the petrol bill as wellclap2.gif

16- 210 kmh max speed and good flexibility/rolling speed between 150 to 200 kmhs.

17- It can be any 2 cylinder engine - we prefer v twin though still it looks like it will not happen- but not a potter again please!

I hope i am not too late to state my manifest to you!

Honda, please do so. Otherwise, your loyal customers might migrate to kawa 650whistling.gif

Good info on the price Mr. loserlazer, but as for your wishlist... IYD... compared to the ER-6n, this mystical new Honda would have to

- cost 50,000 less

- weigh less

- go faster despite having less HP

Unlikely?!?!

I believe the price, that seems to be the point here by Honda, they'll make another "just as good day to day" bike to the Kawas but for much less money. They did it with the CBR250, the CFR250, and now probably also the 500...

I think 50hp and 180 top speed is realistic...

Good info on the price Mr. loserlazer, but as for your wishlist... IYD... compared to the ER-6n, this mystical new Honda would have to

- cost 50,000 less

- weigh less

Unlikely?!?!

I believe the price, that seems to be the point here by Honda, they'll make another "just as good day to day" bike to the Kawas but for much less money. They did it with the CBR250, the CFR250, and now probably also the 500...

If it will be around 50 hp, i am sure it will reach 200 kmh and pass it - indicated - even cbr250 can go for 160 kmh indicated.

If porky kawa 650 is doing 215 kmh, a lighter cbr500 also can reach 200 and pass it for sure. Anyway, let's see.

I hope my wish list will not turn in to a shit list man hahaha!!! C'mon Honda, use your wings a little.

Edited by loserlazer

- cost 50,000 less

- weigh less

Unlikely?!?!

If it will be around 50 hp, i am sure it will reach 200 kmh and pass it - indicated - even cbr250 can go for 160 kmh indicated.

If porky kawa 650 is doing 215 kmh, a lighter cbr500 also can reach 200 and pass it for sure. Anyway, let's see.

I hope my wish list will not turn in to a shit list man hahaha!!! C'mon Honda, use your wings a little.

Weight has very little to do with the top speed of a motorbike

Take this for instancepost-59428-0-19561400-1347882216_thumb.j (yes it's not a motorbike) but It could hit 200kmh!!

I'm sure the Ninja650 weighs a bit less than this Steam engine.. :D

loserlazer, doubt many of your wishes will come true. The N300 is slated to weigh 174kg wet with ABS. I'd assume the 500 would be about the same unless Honda is looking to make it for the Euro restricted license market which would restrict power to ~47 HP. Same with the HP. N300 is supposed to be 39 BHP (cheesy.gif ), but Kawi is also claiming a 20% increase over the N250...which had 25 and change RWHP. If Honda rates it for 55 BHP, and assuming that they're looking at the restricted license market, the bike would have to weigh 204 kg.

Having a 150 rear tyre should be more than fine; advances in compounds since when the 400cc bikes were out (which used 150 and about the same HP) means that going wider won't necessarily provide better traction.

Also pretty sure if they were going to use a v-twin config it would end up with a V*R* moniker.

loserlazer, doubt many of your wishes will come true. The N300 is slated to weigh 174kg wet with ABS. I'd assume the 500 would be about the same unless Honda is looking to make it for the Euro restricted license market which would restrict power to ~47 HP. Same with the HP. N300 is supposed to be 39 BHP (cheesy.gif ), but Kawi is also claiming a 20% increase over the N250...which had 25 and change RWHP. If Honda rates it for 55 BHP, and assuming that they're looking at the restricted license market, the bike would have to weigh 204 kg.

Having a 150 rear tyre should be more than fine; advances in compounds since when the 400cc bikes were out (which used 150 and about the same HP) means that going wider won't necessarily provide better traction.

Also pretty sure if they were going to use a v-twin config it would end up with a V*R* moniker.

If this bike is going to be a 500 then wouldnt it make more sense to compare it with the er6n rather than the n300? It will be closer in terms of cc, styling and it 'should' be much closer to the er6 in performance than the little Ninja. It would make more sense for Honda to be targeting the er6 market as well, they already have the cbr250 to undercut the Ninja 250 on price and quality.

I have a feeling these 18 month old er6n's are going to start looking fantastic value at 160k if rumours are true and this 'cbr' 500 is released at around 200k with circa 50hp...

If this bike is going to be a 500 then wouldnt it make more sense to compare it with the er6n rather than the n300? It will be closer in terms of cc, styling and it 'should' be much closer to the er6 in performance than the little Ninja. It would make more sense for Honda to be targeting the er6 market as well, they already have the cbr250 to undercut the Ninja 250 on price and quality.

I have a feeling these 18 month old er6n's are going to start looking fantastic value at 160k if rumours are true and this 'cbr' 500 is released at around 200k with circa 50hp...

If it get restricted eu horsepower then it is a good comparison with the n300....47hp to 39hp....I hope they go to the usa market then the mods will be plentiful.

I hope Honda retards the ignition to restrict it below 50 hp.

Then all you have to do is get rid of the retard and unleash the full power. Just hope they make it easy to remove the retard if that is the way they plan on restricting it.

btw, some of the extra weight of the ninja 250 over the cbr 250 is in fuel....11.6 lbs , the ninja has a bigger gas tank and both bikes i believe are quoted as wet weights. The Ninja also requires more engine oil than the cbr 250.

Where did this leak come from that the bike is going to be a 500? There arent any pictures anywhere that illustrate the bike as being a 500.

Of course it would be most sensible to compare it to a class upwards as there are currently no other bikes in the presumed range. The N300 was created to try and regain lost sales to the CBR 250R and as such is definitely a better choice. In my opinion the value is much greater with the N300 than the N250 and definitely puts it ahead of the CBR. Not sure what the 'undercut on quality' jab is about as most reviews read to me that the quality is as good or even better...but that discussion is for the existing CBR/Ninja thread so forget I mentioned it.

A farang owned ER-6 at less than the '500' (somebody confirm that it's not 400 please) could be a better choice unless the owner wants a brand new bike, a full term warranty, the sportier styling, or the new exciting thing. Do we suppose we could also refrain from using the childish quotes around CBR? Wouldn't a less trollish way to express displeasure/disdain at a manufacture's naming conventions be to email them?

If it get restricted eu horsepower then it is a good comparison with the n300....47hp to 39hp....I hope they go to the usa market then the mods will be plentiful.

Assuming that Honda pushes the boundaries of the EU HP/kg limit, than no, as JonnyF and I agree, it would not be fair to compare it to the N300. In order to 'push the limit' it would have to be 47HP @ 174 kg. The N300 is not going to have 39HP any more than the N250 had 33. If the N300 even broke out of the low 30's I'd be seriously surprised (and don't go quoting the manufacturer's 'specs' because as I've shown before they all lie). I believe that the N300 is going to have 0,17 HP/kg, the ER-6 has 0,31 HP/kg and the hoped for 0,27 HP/kg restricted euro rating puts it much closer to the performance of the ER-6.

Also, if you look at the N250, most of the cool mods actually did not come from the States....

Then all you have to do is get rid of the retard and unleash the full power. Just hope they make it easy to remove the retard if that is the way they plan on restricting it.

btw, some of the extra weight of the ninja 250 over the cbr 250 is in fuel....11.6 lbs , the ninja has a bigger gas tank and both bikes i believe are quoted as wet weights. The Ninja also requires more engine oil than the cbr 250.

Where did this leak come from that the bike is going to be a 500? There arent any pictures anywhere that illustrate the bike as being a 500.

After looking at the design of the CBR/CRF engine, and reviewing the statements of Honda about becoming a green company why would anyone assume that they'd restrict their bike like that?

The Ninja has an 18L fuel tank; the CBR has a 13L fuel tank. Gasoline weighing in at 0,711 kg/L (easy to remember that standard) at 60* F means that you're talking some 3,6 kg difference. The N250 requires 1,9L of oil; the CBR requires 1,7L. Looking up the weight of engine oil yields some 0,87 kg/L which is a whopping 0,174 kg. Basically, with fully wet bikes you're looking at 3 3/4 kg difference. The non ABS CBR weighs 162 kg wet; the Ninja weighs 170 kg. Half of the difference is made up from exactly what you said. As an aside, I wonder how much those grab handles weigh on the CBR?

I'm hoping it's a 500 as going with a 400 and meeting the 47 HP/174 kg would result in a 'peaky' bike where the 500 could have much meatier torque. I know that's the antithesis of what most boardmembers are hoping for, but we can all wish in one hand and poop in the other, can't we?

Of course it would be most sensible to compare it to a class upwards as there are currently no other bikes in the presumed range. The N300 was created to try and regain lost sales to the CBR 250R and as such is definitely a better choice. In my opinion the value is much greater with the N300 than the N250 and definitely puts it ahead of the CBR. Not sure what the 'undercut on quality' jab is about as most reviews read to me that the quality is as good or even better...but that discussion is for the existing CBR/Ninja thread so forget I mentioned it.

A farang owned ER-6 at less than the '500' (somebody confirm that it's not 400 please) could be a better choice unless the owner wants a brand new bike, a full term warranty, the sportier styling, or the new exciting thing. Do we suppose we could also refrain from using the childish quotes around CBR? Wouldn't a less trollish way to express displeasure/disdain at a manufacture's naming conventions be to email them?

Assuming that Honda pushes the boundaries of the EU HP/kg limit, than no, as JonnyF and I agree, it would not be fair to compare it to the N300. In order to 'push the limit' it would have to be 47HP @ 174 kg. The N300 is not going to have 39HP any more than the N250 had 33. If the N300 even broke out of the low 30's I'd be seriously surprised (and don't go quoting the manufacturer's 'specs' because as I've shown before they all lie). I believe that the N300 is going to have 0,17 HP/kg, the ER-6 has 0,31 HP/kg and the hoped for 0,27 HP/kg restricted euro rating puts it much closer to the performance of the ER-6.

Also, if you look at the N250, most of the cool mods actually did not come from the States....

After looking at the design of the CBR/CRF engine, and reviewing the statements of Honda about becoming a green company why would anyone assume that they'd restrict their bike like that?

The Ninja has an 18L fuel tank; the CBR has a 13L fuel tank. Gasoline weighing in at 0,711 kg/L (easy to remember that standard) at 60* F means that you're talking some 3,6 kg difference. The N250 requires 1,9L of oil; the CBR requires 1,7L. Looking up the weight of engine oil yields some 0,87 kg/L which is a whopping 0,174 kg. Basically, with fully wet bikes you're looking at 3 3/4 kg difference. The non ABS CBR weighs 162 kg wet; the Ninja weighs 170 kg. Half of the difference is made up from exactly what you said. As an aside, I wonder how much those grab handles weigh on the CBR?

I'm hoping it's a 500 as going with a 400 and meeting the 47 HP/174 kg would result in a 'peaky' bike where the 500 could have much meatier torque. I know that's the antithesis of what most boardmembers are hoping for, but we can all wish in one hand and poop in the other, can't we?

Probably about the same as the extra metal needed to make the bigger fuel tank on the Ninja 250. (please dont calculate that)

My SV 650 has a retarded ignition in gears 1 through 4 for no good reason other than to keep the peformance down, i suspect they do this so it doesnt draw sales away from the gsxr 600, and in Hondas case the CBR 600.

The cbr 150 which everyone likes to rag on is easily modified to 'almost' (im talking a cun_t hair) match the cbr 250. Sometimes companies restrict bikes to protect their other models in order to prevent falling sales, do to a lower priced model which generates less profit.

I still havent seen anything that says this bike will be a 500, hope it is though. But in the pictures posted in this thread you cannot see clearly that it says 500 on the fairing.

Edited by KRS1

Probably about the same as the extra metal needed to make the bigger fuel tank on the Ninja 250. (please dont calculate that)

My SV 650 has a retarded ignition in gears 1 through 4 for no good reason other than to keep the peformance down, i suspect they do this so it doesnt draw sales away from the gsxr 600, and in Hondas case the CBR 600.

The cbr 150 which everyone likes to rag on is easily modified to 'almost' (im talking a cun_t hair) match the cbr 250. Sometimes companies restrict bikes to protect their other models in order to prevent falling sales, do to a lower priced model which generates less profit.

I still havent seen anything that says this bike will be a 500, hope it is though. But in the pictures posted in this thread you cannot see clearly that it says 500 on the fairing.

Why you take away all my fun.

I don't want to get into a fight, but is anyone in the West that is considering a CBR/ZX/GSX/YZF going to look at these sporty bikes? Wouldn't overall drivability (i.e. not having large amounts of power on tap that respond in a heartbeat even when you really don't need it...say on leafs in a corner or something of the sort) be a more guiding principle than an assumed erosion of higher end model sales? I need to find it, but as I recall the 'flagship' models are usually a Japanese company's loss leader.

I adore the CBR 150, but for Honda to have sold it 'hotted up' would have resulted in a lot less reliable bike. How many times did you have to wrench on your bike after making it better? Not saying that is a bad thing, but for a company to plan on having products out that needed that could have a possible negative impact on sales due to a precieved lack of quality and would cost them quite a bit due to warranty claims.

Why you take away all my fun.

I don't want to get into a fight, but is anyone in the West that is considering a CBR/ZX/GSX/YZF going to look at these sporty bikes? Wouldn't overall drivability (i.e. not having large amounts of power on tap that respond in a heartbeat even when you really don't need it...say on leafs in a corner or something of the sort) be a more guiding principle than an assumed erosion of higher end model sales? I need to find it, but as I recall the 'flagship' models are usually a Japanese company's loss leader.

I adore the CBR 150, but for Honda to have sold it 'hotted up' would have resulted in a lot less reliable bike. How many times did you have to wrench on your bike after making it better? Not saying that is a bad thing, but for a company to plan on having products out that needed that could have a possible negative impact on sales due to a precieved lack of quality and would cost them quite a bit due to warranty claims.

But what if that driveable bike cost half as much as a super sport bike, and offers the performance to almost match it?

I have a Fluke 110 DMM (digital mulitmeter) that has been discontinued, it could do everything that the more expensive models could, to this day Fluke still does not offer a product that has the same functionality. This too has been discontinued. Sometimes products are just too good for the company's own good.

I swear to buddha i have never had to wrench on any of my 5 cbr 150's once i got them dialed in. The process of getting everything set and fine tuned though is another story. But once i found the magic numbers they were rock solid, you just have to know the limits by asking those that have failed, and figuring out why they failed.

But what if that driveable bike cost half as much as a super sport bike, and offers the performance to almost match it?

I have a Fluke 110 DMM (digital mulitmeter) that has been discontinued, it could do everything that the more expensive models could, to this day Fluke still does not offer a product that has the same functionality. This too has been discontinued. Sometimes products are just too good for the company's own good.

I swear to buddha i have never had to wrench on any of my 5 cbr 150's once i got them dialed in. The process of getting everything set and fine tuned though is another story. But once i found the magic numbers they were rock solid, you just have to know the limits by asking those that have failed, and figuring out why they failed.

I think that everyone would be estatic if the bike is as you hope; but I'm a bit of a fatalist and just do not see that happening.

I also remembered somebody posting that they worked on their upgraded CBR150 quite a bit and purposefully left it vague in the off chance that it wasn't you.

I think that everyone would be estatic if the bike is as you hope; but I'm a bit of a fatalist and just do not see that happening.

I also remembered somebody posting that they worked on their upgraded CBR150 quite a bit and purposefully left it vague in the off chance that it wasn't you.

You can use the search function all you want Dave, it wasn't me being vague about anything, none of my bikes ever broke down after any modifications.

The only time it ever broke down was when the stock carb needle on a stock carb on a stock bike broke off.

Be my guest to search this forum, you wont find any info about me being vague about anything when it comes to the CBR 150. I know that bike like the back of my hand, and have always been extremely detailed with descriptions of any modifications i have ever made to that bike.

If you think im lying as you seem to be implying put your money where your calculator is and find the post where im being vague smart man.

Edited by KRS1

You can use the search function all you want Dave, it wasn't me being vague about anything, none of my bikes ever broke down after any modifications.

The only time it ever broke down was when the stock carb needle on a stock carb on a stock bike broke off.

Be my guest to search this forum, you wont find any info about me being vague about anything when it comes to the CBR 150. I know that bike like the back of my hand, and have always been extremely detailed with descriptions of any modifications i have ever made to that bike.

If you think im lying as you seem to be implying put your money where your calculator is and find the post where im being vague smart man.

Dude, chill out. The quote was "....purposefully left it vague in the off chance that it wasn't you."

Note that I didn't say you were being vague, and my reply was intended to leave me a bit of wiggle room. I remember that you had posted many times about your modifications and I was not about to go back through that big thread to try and finger someone who was having issues with their mods.

Your sneering contempt about 'smart man' while misreading the post is amusing though.