Land Prices

timber

Hi Barbara I'm from B.C. Glad to meet you!!

Remember can PM me if there is something you don't want everyone to know. Some questions. When do you expect to come or move here? Do you understand how rural Sawi is? Chumphon isn't bad. Land prices are pretty much an opportunity thing. A general rule if you want something on the water is 1,000,000 baht per rai. That may change depending on how much the person needs the money. Once you get away from the beach the prices drop pretty fast. Know of a lovely lot 1/4 km from the beach at Sawi for about 250,000 baht and we thought that was too much. I will be going down there is April. My wife is from Sawi. She is related to about 1/2 of Sawi. Any questions ask.

Take care,

Wayne

Hi there,

My name is Barbara and I live in Alberta, Canada. I am interested in buying some land in Thailand, with or without a house. I would like info on land for sale in Chumpon.....or anywhere in Thailand. Does anyone know of land for sale on or near the beach of Kgo Phithak Amphure Sawi?

Thanks

B

Barbara,

Beware you can't buy land in your name, check anyone wanting to help you for free, there are a lot of rip off merchants. Come to Thailand check areas out, another point they all say the papers are correct may be, many things to check into. There is a lot of advise on different forums, on buying land.

Thanks for your messages. Will you be looking in Kgo Phithak Amphure Sawi? I do not need beachfront property....but if there is please let me know. If I am not on the beach...then I would like enough land to have a small nursery or greenhouse.

Thanks so much for your advise.

B

• 1 year later...
Average prices for planted rubber is 30 to 80 k/baht per rai around Chumpon to Surat. Trang is cheaper, but can you protect your field?

Landman very interesting post, i would be very interested in where you know of some land in Trang for sale with rubber trees alredy on for cheaper than 100,000 per rai.

I have lived here for 3 years and have never heard of this so ne information would be much apreciated.

Mike :o

I am curious to know where exactly are these parcels of land that are that cheap.

Let's compare prices, and compare apples with apples not with oranges.

For example, beach front land in Samui is 3 to 4 million baht or more a rai, here in Nakhon Si Thammarat (Tha Sa La) land on the beach near ours is selling at about 700,000 a rai even at 1 million a rai.

We have beach front land for sale in Kanom (so close to Don Sak and Samui), and that is close to 2 million a rai.

Some landowners in ThaSaLa might part with a 10 rai lot at 500,000 a rai if you buy the lot.

I am interested in beach front land in Tha sala...do you know current prices and anyone wanting to sell ?

any info would be most appreciated

Average prices for planted rubber is 30 to 80 k/baht per rai around Chumpon to Surat. Trang is cheaper, but can you protect your field?

Landman very interesting post, i would be very interested in where you know of some land in Trang for sale with rubber trees alredy on for cheaper than 100,000 per rai.

I have lived here for 3 years and have never heard of this so ne information would be much apreciated.

Mike :o

I am curious to know where exactly are these parcels of land that are that cheap.

Let's compare prices, and compare apples with apples not with oranges.

For example, beach front land in Samui is 3 to 4 million baht or more a rai, here in Nakhon Si Thammarat (Tha Sa La) land on the beach near ours is selling at about 700,000 a rai even at 1 million a rai.

We have beach front land for sale in Kanom (so close to Don Sak and Samui), and that is close to 2 million a rai.

Some landowners in ThaSaLa might part with a 10 rai lot at 500,000 a rai if you buy the lot.

I am interested in beach front land in Tha sala...do you know current prices and anyone wanting to sell ?

any info would be most appreciated

where in samui is beach land 3-4million a rai?more like 15-20 million.