Professional Condo Management Companies For Pattaya

• 1 month later...

A few years, however they are starting to get a bit too complacent for my liking.

An active committee is very important. I am a member and have been offered the chairman role but unfortunately i have a full time job as well and would like some free time, we are in Pattaya after all :-)

I wonder if a 'committee of committees might be a good idea'.....

• 6 years later...
20 hours ago, Chris Po said:

a really good topic, but not actual now. 

Can you recommend a good company now ? 

Apart from CEMCO which I have never heard of, the other companies mentioned still exist but as they are farang-run they are quite expensive and so may not be interested in all buildings.

You can add Savills and Colliers to that list. Century21 did it also at one point, but I'm not sure if they still do.

As far as I know the biggest company in Thailand is QPM, and they are Thai-run and cheaper.

And there are many small companies that come and go. I would be inclined to avoid them unless I had some personal experience of them from elsewhere. The last thing you need in condo management is erratic Thai expertise from small businesses.

Some smaller buildings dont have a management company at all, and just employ staff directly with the committee and JPM paying close attention to everything. That can work if most co-owners know each other and if the building is predominantly owner-occupied. It could be a total disaster in a large building and according to what you have said in another topic it would not work in your building.

From the description that you gave of your building in that other recent topic, I suggest that you contact QPM and see what they have to say. They have an office in Jomtien. Then you can ask a few more for comparison.

• Like 1