Ubon Gardening & Landscaping

jay-uk

Hi All Ubon Friends, Residents & Visitors

My wife and I have spent some years getting our house built in Ubon and are now at the stage where we would like to finish gardens, tiled paths/walkways, trees, grassed areas etc.. Some of the work we want to undertake ourselves chosing shrubs and tress. Limited I know but i'm not really keen on plants or flowers that may die in time but more longer range plants that are hardy enough to stand seasonal weather change. Very boring subject I know for you and myself included. I've never been big on gardening but would welcome advice from anyone who has experienced first hand local landscape gardeners, if any, within the city. Information on who they are, where they are located, cost indications for work on daily rate or total job priced would be welcomed etc....

We have a wall around our house and the gardens we wish to complete would be situated within the wall. Not a big job overall for someone who knows what they are doing. Just not a job that I want to take up my whole five week holiday through February. I could ask locals to undertake the work on day rate. I'm sure there will be no shortage of takers informing us they can do the job and have done it before. However, I would much prefer it to be someone recommended by a farang who has used them previously so we have the best chance of doing the job right. You can all stop yawning now. Ha Ha. Thanks.

Jay

My wife and I have spent some years getting our house built in Ubon and are now at the stage where we would like to finish gardens, tiled paths/walkways, trees, grassed areas etc.. Some of the work we want to undertake ourselves chosing shrubs and tress. Limited I know but i'm not really keen on plants or flowers that may die in time but more longer range plants that are hardy enough to stand seasonal weather change. Very boring subject I know for you and myself included. I've never been big on gardening but would welcome advice from anyone who has experienced first hand local landscape gardeners, if any, within the city. Information on who they are, where they are located, cost indications for work on daily rate or total job priced would be welcomed etc....

We have a wall around our house and the gardens we wish to complete would be situated within the wall. Not a big job overall for someone who knows what they are doing. Just not a job that I want to take up my whole five week holiday through February. I could ask locals to undertake the work on day rate. I'm sure there will be no shortage of takers informing us they can do the job and have done it before. However, I would much prefer it to be someone recommended by a farang who has used them previously so we have the best chance of doing the job right. You can all stop yawning now. Ha Ha. Thanks.

Jay

Hello Jay,

I don't know of any landscape gardners in the area, but if you get any more info please post it here for the rest of us. I enjoy doing my garden but could use a more knowledgeable/artistic input...

Mike

Jay

Hello Jay,

I don't know of any landscape gardners in the area, but if you get any more info please post it here for the rest of us. I enjoy doing my garden but could use a more knowledgeable/artistic input...

Mike

Mate's

there is many as i spoke to Jay earlier,, but i think best one's(mine is done) are on the way to road 23 to Yaso, i donno mine 4yrs ago and it looked nice but then becomes too much work :D and well all where Off no time,, i have better things to do than stand in the flower pot's,,, :D ,NOW i sell flower pots :o

But seriously try road 23,, many here from the town abt 20K you have gone all of them