American Suspected Of Conducting Lewd Acts With 13 Year Old Boy In Central Pattaya

webfact

American suspected of conducting lewd acts with 13 year old boy in Central Pattaya

america-2.jpg

PATTAYA: -- An American National was arrested in the early hours of Saturday, accused of conducting lewd acts with a 13 year old boy inside a Central Pattaya Department Store toilet.

Pattaya Police arrested Mr. Paul Alan Shapiro aged 65 following information the man was inside a toilet with the boy.

He was detained and taken to Pattaya Police Station where it was revealed that he had met the boy outside of the Central Festival Pattaya Beach and a fee of 300 Baht was agreed between both parties before they both proceeded to the toilets inside of the department store.

The pair were seen by staff members who in-turn contacted the Police.

Full story: http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/62676/american-suspected-conducting-lewd-acts-13-year-boy-central-pattaya/

pattaya-one.jpg

-- Pattaya One 2012-09-22

footer_n.gif

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it not the case that there are certain toilet facilities which are known as paedophile meeting spots? That being the case I would say it was appropriate to have cameras to identify that old men were taking young boys into cubicles. That way there could be no argument about guilt or otherwise.

So if the question is............would I approve of cameras in toilets to catch paedophiles? You better believe it.

I'm quite happy to lose a little bit of privacy if it helps catch and convict these sick b*stards.

I suppose by your comment it would be inappropriate to have cameras to identify young men taking young boys into cubicles right? What is it with you guys with the one paint brush fits all pedos as being "old guys". I know this guys is 65 and is a piece of pond scum and in my opinion should be castrated if guilty.

Lay off the old guys crap!

Same as with the guys who paint all young guys as criminals in an other topic in this section

Yes i saw something like that or maybe the same topic. Someone suggesting that any westerner living in Pattaya under 40 should be checked as they must be criminals if they can live here.

Far far too much generic talk on this forum.

• Like 2

Is it not the case that there are certain toilet facilities which are known as paedophile meeting spots? That being the case I would say it was appropriate to have cameras to identify that old men were taking young boys into cubicles. That way there could be no argument about guilt or otherwise.

So if the question is............would I approve of cameras in toilets to catch paedophiles? You better believe it.

I'm quite happy to lose a little bit of privacy if it helps catch and convict these sick b*stards.

I suppose by your comment it would be inappropriate to have cameras to identify young men taking young boys into cubicles right? What is it with you guys with the one paint brush fits all pedos as being "old guys". I know this guys is 65 and is a piece of pond scum and in my opinion should be castrated if guilty.

Same as with the guys who paint all young guys as criminals in an other topic in this section

Maybe as an appropriate step for all retirees coming to live in Thailand is that they provide an upto date police report from their own countries, know this is place for for an O-A visa, but there is a loop hole in the "retirement visa" process and this should be closed...any sniff of criminal conviction, visa declined.

• Like 2

Erm...apart from the disgusting act mentioned here, is anyone else bothered by the presence of a toilet cubicle camera? Or was the photo inside the cubicle taken from a mobile phone reach over?

Yeah I'm with you on that one. Quote "Video evidence was presented to Police which clearly showed Mr. Shapiro inside a toilet cubicle with the boy"

So if this was from a camera to the entrance to the mens toilet then I wouldn't say its CLEAR evidence. So they must mean that there are cameras actually inside the toilets themselves or entrances to cubicles. Either way yes I would say that bothers me.

What bothers me more though are sick people who get up to this sort of stuff. If he is guilty then I hope he gets some hard time.

Looks like the staff who went in there used a handheld phone to take the video while holding it over the stall to collect the evidence.

No sympathy for the moron, he doesn't look like early senility will be an excuse.

He will get worse treatment back at home I suspect too,

Edited by animatic

Whenever i've occasionally seen an underage boy in a bar they ALWAYS have an older boy (minder) near them usually just a few meters away. These guys work for the police either passing on a % and/ or else informing. So anyone who's into underage don't think its going unnoticed because its not!!

Edited by Chopperboy

It's not the years, It's whats between the ears, I have met far more young bad apples then old, the problem with that, is they have many more years, to be a bad apple, cha,cha,cha...

So i guess it is ok if it was a 13 year old girl? For that matter, just go to essan and do whatever you want, nobodies watching or caring. As long as mom and dad get their money. Can do easy if you have baht!!! Still the same as 40 years ago!! bah.gif

• Like 1

Let us hope that if he is convicted that he spend his time in one of the fine Thai prisons. I see the adverts about "do the crime here and do the time back in USA" from DEA et al. That is an incentive, not a deterrent. Think of woman eating maggots for protein and such. Let him rot.