Enslaving Farangs In Thailand

swissie

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well here I have just had a visit from a Brit, his wife came last year to to have a look at want we do. Is this poor girl from Pattayya, no she is an accountant [Thai[] in London owns over 1000 rai of land in Thailand. It's a big strange world. Jim

I meet those folk every other week, same story. sad.png .................................laugh.png

Whenever you come across a luckless Farang bleating about some Thai woman robbing him - fist ask him if his relationship with the woman who robbed him started with a finacial transaction

If he can't or won't say, press the auto flashback button at the back of his head.

Press once to wind back and see him smiling as he hands over his life savings.

Press twice to wind back further and see him smiling as he hands over cash to set his relationship off on the path it was destined to remain on.

Whenever you come across a luckless Farang bleating about some Thai woman robbing him - fist ask him if his relationship with the woman who robbed him started with a finacial transaction

I don't believe I ever had a relationship with a woman that didn't start with a financial transaction. Buying them drinks, buying them dinner, paying for movie or concert tickets, etc.

Good on yer, if you can get your leg over for zero outgoing.

Edited by TommoPhysicist
  • Like 1

I don't believe I ever had a relationship with a woman that didn't start with a financial transaction. Buying them drinks, buying them dinner, paying for movie or concert tickets, etc.

Good on yer, if you can get your leg over for zero outgoing.

Good to see that you are prepared to make a speculative investmentsmile.png

• Like 1

Anyone that wants to date a girl all over the world starts the relationship on a paying scale. If you really have issues paying, wine & dine, house, jewellery, cosmetics, groceries, kids, house etc....eventually you figure that is why god gave you 2 best friends...your right hand and your left !

It's a worldwide trend...I have dated many nationalities and they are all the same...count the costs and you will cry as it is enough to get you season tickets to Old Trafford for life !

Men are just engineered to want to take care of the ladies and be a gentleman. Stop counting the costs and start playing mind games with the ladies....you will get enough back.

If he can't or won't say, press the auto flashback button at the back of his head.

Press twice to wind back further and see him smiling as he hands over cash to set his relationship off on the path it was destined to remain on.

I was robbed of a thousand baht my first GF in Thailand and that was all the money in my wallet after she slept with me over 30 times at my apartment for free. But she never ASK me for anything......

It's probably very likely that life began with a financial transaction when the stamp duty on the birth certificate was due.

Edited by Morakot

Well virtually all farang / Thai relationships started as a financial transaction because she's a Roger Moore and you wanted your end away. Amazingly most guys will deny this but in reality it's a fact. The power of pussy is huge. I mean , it gets guys to live in a shitty little Issan village with a woman they can't even have a decent conversation with. They willingly support her family of lazy bankers much akin to pouring hard earned wonga down a bottomless ungrateful pit. Some even build their little darlings houses which they never own. Good grief , this is so far removed from their normal life it beggers belief. Of course they'll all tell you how great it is , how happy they are and how much their darling loves them too much but one thing is for sure. If it wasn't for getting the end away they certainly wouldn't be living in such a shit hole.

• Like 1

Well virtually all farang / Thai relationships started as a financial transaction because she's a Roger Moore and you wanted your end away. Amazingly most guys will deny this but in reality it's a fact. The power of pussy is huge. I mean , it gets guys to live in a shitty little Issan village with a woman they can't even have a decent conversation with. They willingly support her family of lazy bankers much akin to pouring hard earned wonga down a bottomless ungrateful pit. Some even build their little darlings houses which they never own. Good grief , this is so far removed from their normal life it beggers belief. Of course they'll all tell you how great it is , how happy they are and how much their darling loves them too much but one thing is for sure. If it wasn't for getting the end away they certainly wouldn't be living in such a shit hole.

Telling us your life story mate. not every falang are living in shit holes in issan and have leeches for wives, some of us have wives or girlfriends who have businesses and are worth more than we are and we not have to support the extended family, and we are very happy living in those shitty little issan village as you put it, i would rather live here than in sydney where i lived before here, where life is boring.

• Like 1

Tell us your horrific story Nana .... To spew so much anger you must have gotten a large screwing.

No way you can be so angry without having lost your shirt and spent time in a quaint Issan village.

My condolonces.

• Like 1

Tell us your horrific story Nana .... To spew so much anger you must have gotten a large screwing.

No way you can be so angry without having lost your shirt and spent time in a quaint Issan village.

My condolonces.

Please don't because it will be the same script as many others (myself included) ! 555

• Like 1

My condolonces.

There's no anger at all i'm just stating a fact. " Large screwing over " not a chance my friend unless you call 5000 baht i once gave to the family but never got back as promised. I can live with that but it's not the amount it's the principle. I once stayed in the village for 6 weeks. Jesus Christ , you've got to have a slate loose to want to live up there. Admittedly there are a few who can stick it but in observation i've never seen so many miserable looking pluckers in my life. The conversation is about a financial transaction between you and your little darling. Odds on the was a Roger Moore you paid to get your end away and somehow ended up living in a place totally alien to your whole previous life. You're probably still getting your end in so you'll stay. Meaningful conversation will be non existant but i guess that's not important to some. The World is full of strange people who do strange things which is good. It wouldn't do for us all to want the same so good luck to all who reside in Gods waiting room. I wonder how many would stay if the boom boom stopped. My guess very few. They'd be back down to Pattaya in a shot looking for some fresh muffter. Well probably not fresh but at least new.

Telling us your life story mate. not every falang are living in shit holes in issan and have leeches for wives, some of us have wives or girlfriends who have businesses and are worth more than we are and we not have to support the extended family, and we are very happy living in those shitty little issan village as you put it, i would rather live here than in sydney where i lived before here, where life is boring.

I didn't say you lived in a shit hole. I said an Issan village is a shit hole. I've been to many and they're all the same " shit holes ". Also i didn't say all farangs , i said virtually all. IMO about 95%. lol. Where did you meet your little darling ? Is she with you because you're a hansum man. Can you have good conversation and think along the same lines. Probably not. It's more likely when you first met you paid her for sex and ended up staying on for the ride. Sydney boring / Issan not boring. Good heavens. Are you for real !!!

I didn't say you lived in a shit hole. I said an Issan village is a shit hole. I've been to many and they're all the same " shit holes ". Also i didn't say all farangs , i said virtually all. IMO about 95%. lol. Where did you meet your little darling ? Is she with you because you're a hansum man. Can you have good conversation and think along the same lines. Probably not. It's more likely when you first met you paid her for sex and ended up staying on for the ride. Sydney boring / Issan not boring. Good heavens. Are you for real !!!

Well my little darling is chinese thai, has her own money, has more money than me, more educated than me, has 2 businesses, and earns more than me, has 6 full time employees, and never had to work bar, as her family and extended family are rich in there own right, not all relationships falang and thai in issan start in a bar, mine started due to being introduced through thai teacher friends of mine and we dated for awhile before sex.

So all your assumptions about my relationship are way off the mark, we love each other because we are compatible together and enjoy each others company.

Sounds like you whole experience of thailand is of going to the falang tourist area's and frequenting the bars and talking to falangs who have had similar experiences to you.

Yes Sydney is a boring city i lived there for 30 years, people are way way more friendly up here, i am greeted with smiles every day up here not frowns, and i can drive my car in the safe knowledge i have not got bus lane cameras, red light cameras, speed cameras, watching my every move, and if the police here stop me it only 200baht and i am on my way.

I would also like to add stating 95% with no supporting evidence and adding a lol on the end, really sums you up.

Edited by nev
  • Like 1

Well my little darling is chinese thai

Yes......of course she is....... (snigger).

No need to lie mate!!!! why you think otherwise?

( snigger 2 ) , you'll be telling us next you came to Thailand to visit the temples and learn Buddism.

i came for the ambience but stayed for the magnificient service standards

• Like 1

Well my little darling is chinese thai

Yes......of course she is....... (snigger).

No need to lie mate!!!! why you think otherwise?

( snigger 2 ) , you'll be telling us next you came to Thailand to visit the temples and learn Buddism.

What they have Temples in Thailand And they teach Buddismw00t.gif

If, as I suspect, you live in Pattaya perhaps you can tell us if the stereotype about all Patts residents being cheap charlie whore-mongers who spend their afternoons in soi 5 and the evening chasing ballons and picking fights is also true?

Edited by SantiSuk
  • Like 2

If, as I suspect, you live in Pattaya perhaps you can tell us if the stereotype about all Patts residents being cheap charlie whore-mongers who spend their afternoons in soi 5 and the evening chasing ballons and picking fights is also true?

No i don't live in Pattaya but i do go about every 5-6 weeks for a few days to see friends and stock up on decent food. I certainly wouldn't say all residents are as you describe. There's a lot of people there with serious money and a good percentage who are very comfortable. Yes there is the cheapy charlie sector who tend to be older guys sitting in the same old bar staring into nothingness. They're the ones who's probably been taken to the cleaners by some Issan darling and returned for God knows what reason. It must be pretty tough being 60 plus with no future and no prospects. Then there's those who aren't so much old but appear to have lost everything on some crazy business idea. Or been ripped off by other farangs. They're the ones who chase the ballons clinging on by the skin of their teeth to stay but reality dictates they're going home soon. The fights always seem to be between drunken tourists but i don't see much trouble. If i do i'm off in the other direction. Pattaya's great for a few days. To live there would be too much for me.