BANGKOK
Sign in to follow this  
swissie

Enslaving Farangs In Thailand

JC,

<deleted>?

Drunk, birthday, whiskey. jim

Oh lucky Jim, how I envy him.

No more birthdays for me until next year but the good news is that tomorrow is my wife's birthday. clap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gif

JC,

<deleted>?

Drunk, birthday, whiskey. jim

Oh lucky Jim, how I envy him.

No more birthdays for me until next year but the good news is that tomorrow is my wife's birthday. clap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gif

Wives birthdays cost more. Jim

Well here I have just had a visit from a Brit, his wife came last year to to have a look at want we do. Is this poor girl from Pattayya, no she is an accountant [Thai[] in London owns over 1000 rai of land in Thailand. It's a big strange world. Jim

I meet those folk every other week, same story. sad.png .................................laugh.png

Whenever you come across a luckless Farang bleating about some Thai woman robbing him - fist ask him if his relationship with the woman who robbed him started with a finacial transaction

If he can't or won't say, press the auto flashback button at the back of his head.

Press once to wind back and see him smiling as he hands over his life savings.

Press twice to wind back further and see him smiling as he hands over cash to set his relationship off on the path it was destined to remain on.

Whenever you come across a luckless Farang bleating about some Thai woman robbing him - fist ask him if his relationship with the woman who robbed him started with a finacial transaction

I don't believe I ever had a relationship with a woman that didn't start with a financial transaction. Buying them drinks, buying them dinner, paying for movie or concert tickets, etc.

Good on yer, if you can get your leg over for zero outgoing.

Edited by TommoPhysicist
  • Like 1

I don't believe I ever had a relationship with a woman that didn't start with a financial transaction. Buying them drinks, buying them dinner, paying for movie or concert tickets, etc.

Good on yer, if you can get your leg over for zero outgoing.

Good to see that you are prepared to make a speculative investmentsmile.png

• Like 1

A friend once asked me if I would buy a house without having a look inside first!

• Like 2

Anyone that wants to date a girl all over the world starts the relationship on a paying scale. If you really have issues paying, wine & dine, house, jewellery, cosmetics, groceries, kids, house etc....eventually you figure that is why god gave you 2 best friends...your right hand and your left !

It's a worldwide trend...I have dated many nationalities and they are all the same...count the costs and you will cry as it is enough to get you season tickets to Old Trafford for life !

Men are just engineered to want to take care of the ladies and be a gentleman. Stop counting the costs and start playing mind games with the ladies....you will get enough back.

If he can't or won't say, press the auto flashback button at the back of his head.

Press twice to wind back further and see him smiling as he hands over cash to set his relationship off on the path it was destined to remain on.

I was robbed of a thousand baht my first GF in Thailand and that was all the money in my wallet after she slept with me over 30 times at my apartment for free. But she never ASK me for anything......

It's probably very likely that life began with a financial transaction when the stamp duty on the birth certificate was due.

Edited by Morakot

A friend once asked me if I would buy a house without having a look inside first!

Depends how much the house cost and what it was really worth. biggrin.png
  • Like 1

Well virtually all farang / Thai relationships started as a financial transaction because she's a Roger Moore and you wanted your end away. Amazingly most guys will deny this but in reality it's a fact. The power of pussy is huge. I mean , it gets guys to live in a shitty little Issan village with a woman they can't even have a decent conversation with. They willingly support her family of lazy bankers much akin to pouring hard earned wonga down a bottomless ungrateful pit. Some even build their little darlings houses which they never own. Good grief , this is so far removed from their normal life it beggers belief. Of course they'll all tell you how great it is , how happy they are and how much their darling loves them too much but one thing is for sure. If it wasn't for getting the end away they certainly wouldn't be living in such a shit hole.

• Like 1

Well virtually all farang / Thai relationships started as a financial transaction because she's a Roger Moore and you wanted your end away. Amazingly most guys will deny this but in reality it's a fact. The power of pussy is huge. I mean , it gets guys to live in a shitty little Issan village with a woman they can't even have a decent conversation with. They willingly support her family of lazy bankers much akin to pouring hard earned wonga down a bottomless ungrateful pit. Some even build their little darlings houses which they never own. Good grief , this is so far removed from their normal life it beggers belief. Of course they'll all tell you how great it is , how happy they are and how much their darling loves them too much but one thing is for sure. If it wasn't for getting the end away they certainly wouldn't be living in such a shit hole.

Telling us your life story mate. not every falang are living in shit holes in issan and have leeches for wives, some of us have wives or girlfriends who have businesses and are worth more than we are and we not have to support the extended family, and we are very happy living in those shitty little issan village as you put it, i would rather live here than in sydney where i lived before here, where life is boring.

• Like 1