BANGKOK
Sign in to follow this  
swissie

Enslaving Farangs In Thailand

LMAO

Yes me too LMAO. It does at least create a stir for you guys in the sleepy villages with nothing to do. Ganging up on the bitter twisted guy must be the most exciting thing you've done for weeks. I've just baked some chocolate cake. Only the ready mix Betty Crocker but i'm quiet impressed with the end result. It'll go down a treat with some custard. Who's next , isn't it exciting. More popcorn anyone.

You seem to have a high opinion of yourself and a low opinion of everybody else.

Today is the first time in a few days I have had to read TV and whien I look at your posts I feel sorry for you especially if you think ganging up on you is exciting.

I have an opinion that's all my friend , but like i said if it doesn't fit or differs from the country guys it appears i'm twisted and bitter. Also everybody reckons i've been ripped off and just stating things which have happened to me personally. Nothing could be further from the truth but i have noticed whenever anybody has a dig at why farangs live in Issan the same insinuations always appear. It's nothing to do with a high or low opinion. I certainly don't think i'm any better than anyone else. I just wonder why anybody would want to live there except for the reason of following the pussy. I don't see many single guys up there. I do see lots of old guys with much younger women. The ganging up comment was a bit of a tongue in cheek giggle but if you can't see that i'll feel a bit sorry for you really. My original statement to all this was a reply regarding a financial transaction between a farang and a Thai woman. Apparantly nobody who lives in Issan has an ex brass for a girlfriend or wife. That's amazing. All those i met while there were living with an ex brass. Nothing wrong with that at all. It's just the denial that makes me laugh.

LMAO

Yes me too LMAO. It does at least create a stir for you guys in the sleepy villages with nothing to do. Ganging up on the bitter twisted guy must be the most exciting thing you've done for weeks. I've just baked some chocolate cake. Only the ready mix Betty Crocker but i'm quiet impressed with the end result. It'll go down a treat with some custard. Who's next , isn't it exciting. More popcorn anyone.

Interesting that (yet again) you assume everyone lives in the sticks. But then everything you write is based on an assumption, usually an incorrect one.

Just to put you right, I live and work in Bangkok and have done for the last 7 years. There's no shortage of excitement here, but not of the type you'll invariably assume I partake in.

But my conversation is about those who live full time in the sticks so what are you on about. It doesn't concern you if you live in BKK. My opinion's not an incorrect assumption but based on what i've seen for myself. I too like BKK for a few days and sure there's loads to do apart from mongering. A bit of both is good though eh ....

Rice paddies and "barren" land? I am the baron on my (wife's) land.

Obviously you have seen very little of Issan and have never been in Loei province. Loei province happens to be very scenic in many or maybe most areas. I'll be happy to keep the waterfalls and mountains. You can keep the city traffic.

The areas i've been too are around Surin and Buriram. Rice fields and barren land for sure. Also quiet a few pussy whipped farangs. I don't live in the city Mr Baron of wifes land.

Edited by nanapong

If he hadn't been parted from his cash in that way, he would have been by somebody else another way.

I haven't heard of many pensioners starving to death recently 'cos they have been fleeced by their Thai "wives".

So this does not meet the definition of slavery, not by a long way.

I'm with B on this one. No body forces us to vist/live in Thailand and no body can make us buy the big house with out our consent.

Man up and just say no :)

I think rice fields are very pretty. I like the way my corn fields look too.

The view from my toilet window .....

post-152992-0-99521700-1351679149_thumb.

Why is the picture from the head - I know I'll take a picture from the turlet window. Lets see out the front door.

To each his own and each man is entitled to live his own life as he chooses. I live mine as I choose and likely will live that way until the day that I cash in my chips.

+1 Gary. You are doing it right, living your life as you want to do :)