Where To Buy Commercial Laundry Equipment

oakweb

• 2 months later...

Sorry I gotta bump this, I now also need a commercial steam press

When I find this company, I'm going to set them up a website. I can't believe there is nothing online and yet we are surrounded by Laundry Services

Yes, but these single shophouse launderettes have mostly low-cost, top-loading, 'disposable' Japanese washing machines that average less than 5000 baht each, that can be bought in Tesco's and Big C. Drying is done the natural way and there's always two or three warm bodies doing the labour intensive folding and pressing.

I may be wrong but most hotels still have a full-blown, in-house laundry for their bed linens and towels and I would wager that the technology may not go as far as these commercial units you seek. However, I do recall seeing a huge, old tumble dryer in the style of a US launderette a few years back in a laundry shop in Soi Post Office in Pattaya and thought that was a bit out of place.

If you are thinking about starting a commercial, bulk-laundry business, check out 'Lightburn' products from Australia.

post-35874-0-09687000-1356517977_thumb.j

Edited by NanLaew

Thanks for the help, we have a 14 rooms for rent and the laundry is quite the task with those little machines. So I was looking for something a

little more industrial, I know they have front loading washers of commercial grade for sale somewhere.. I see them everywhere. The laundry

place out in front of Tony's has one, as well as many others do.

I'll try the Express contact, but surely with all these commercial laundry locations there has to be some vendor around that is selling new and

used commercial laundry equipment.

• 1 year later...
  • 5 years later...
On 12/28/2012 at 8:09 AM, oakweb said:

Thanks for the help, we have a 14 rooms for rent and the laundry is quite the task with those little machines. So I was looking for something a

little more industrial, I know they have front loading washers of commercial grade for sale somewhere.. I see them everywhere. The laundry

place out in front of Tony's has one, as well as many others do.

I'll try the Express contact, but surely with all these commercial laundry locations there has to be some vendor around that is selling new and

used commercial laundry equipment.

www.khtcs.com I bought my machines for my commercial laundry from these guys.