Where To Buy Cheap Protein Powder In Bangkok

missionrat

puket health shop . com ( is where I order it and it's shipped to Bangkok free with any purchase over 2,500 . You will have it in 2 days . I order 10 pound box of Elite Vanilla and total is 3800 . You can get 5 pounds for 2000 but you pay shipping . There are many brands around same price . This is close to what it cost in US and company is in Dallas . Not sure how they sell so cheap but they do !

What we think we become ...

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I used Fitwhey Dymatize Elite for many months, the powder some dissolve very fast and some are not. Just don't know why.

Thats wot happens when you buy illegal counterfeit protein . :-/ or should I say containers with protein written on it.

I used Fitwhey Dymatize Elite for many months, the powder some dissolve very fast and some are not. Just don't know why.

Thats wot happens when you buy illegal counterfeit protein . :-/ or should I say containers with protein written on it.

Fitwhey can't be trusted? But I have same experience with Phuket Health.com too

Fitwhey can't be trusted? But I have same experience with Phuket Health.com too

in thailand almost anything can be faked although im not accusing any of the previous companies id be suspicious

of any luxury good made in america costing the american price or less over here .........

• 2 months later...

btw cheap protein will not necessary save you money. Some protein are just not very easy to be used by the body. the worst thing about protein are the sweeteners added, which in all cases are not healthy. Go for whey isolate, if you are fine with milk products. Milk concentrate will be cheaper, but you d rather get a box of tuna instead.

• 3 weeks later...

I've used Fitwhey for a couple of years now. The Dymatize products aren't counterfeit nor are any of the others as far as I know..check your batch numbers if there's a problem and contact Dymatize in the states.

Phuket health shop is also good .

Club protein is the cheapest, however they only have WPC not WPI and Club also now has Creatine mono available

• 1 year later...

Archived