Who Are You?

cdnvic

Reader Survey  

85 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Interesting poll. Look forward to seeing the results in a while.

Would have been interesting to add visa status too: Tourist/Non Immigrant Working/Non Imm Not working/Resident/Retired/or Obtained Thai Nationality.

(Illegal Immigrant!)

Would seem that my answers which are currently all leading the poll is the most popular.

Western European, over 45, been here over a year and planning to stay!

Never knew I could be normal !!!!

Sorry to burst your bubble, but the results are somewhat representative of the people who are eligible to vote on this forum, not the average 'alien' in Thailand. There is a difference.

Would seem that my answers which are currently all leading the poll is the most popular.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but the results are somewhat representative of the people who are eligible to vote on this forum, not the average 'alien' in Thailand. There is a difference.

Really?

I was thinking it was 100% accurate scientific poll of the expats in Chiang Mai.Well, I suppose you learn something every day.Thanks for that. :o

Really?

I was thinking it was 100% accurate scientific poll of the expats in Chiang Mai.Well, I suppose you learn something every day.Thanks for that. :o

:D There's always one Chuchok, always one!

Edited by ThaiPauly