Case Closed On The Deaths Of Canadian Sisters Audrey And Noemi Belanger: Krabi

webfact

update

Police re-confirm no further investigation into Belanger sisters' deaths

Phuket Gazette

PHUKET: -- Krabi Police re-confirmed to the Phuket Gazette today that they have ceased any further investigation into the deaths of Canadian sisters Audrey and Noemi Belanger.

No further investigation into the death of the sisters will be conducted, unless the Public Prosecutor or the Canadian Embassy orders that the police resume their work on the case, explained Lt Col Jongrak Pimthong of the Krabi City Police.

“At the police investigation level, the case is closed,” said Lt Col Jongrak.

“However, the case technically remains ‘open’. It can only be officially closed by order of the court,” he explained.

“We have sent a cause-of-death report to the Canadian Embassy and the Krabi Prosecutor’s Office. This is not a criminal report. We have no suspects,” Lt Col Jongrak said.

The cause of death is listed in the police report as “unknown” due to the circumstances of the sisters’ deaths, he said.

“I cannot comment any further about the cause of death,” he said.

“The Embassy is not questioning the cause of death. They only want to know how ‘it’ [DEET] got into their systems,” he added.

Source: http://www.phuketgaz...aths-18098.html

pglogo.jpg

-- Phuket Gazette 2012-10-05

"They only want to know how ‘it’ [DEET] got into their systems,” he added." What utter bullshit. It would have to have been well over 50 mill each to cause even mild symptoms of a poisoning . Could someone please check the cost of 100 mill of pure Deet. Judging by the price I saw today for Deet mosquito spray in Lotus, not even 100 %, it would be a totally uneconomical additive, in that quantity, for any "cocktail " selling for 200- 300 baht. Thais don't like to lose money, but white is black and yes means no.

Well it seems like a bit more ducking and weaving and more bullshit from the Thai side until the transfers come thru and then they'll not be available for further comment on the case in question.

They couldn't investigate what caused a pile of shit in a toilet bowl. This is something out of Cheech and Chong.

No disrespect meant to anyone except to those involved in the lies, cover up, and the bulshitt but this case is really getting on my goat.

I guess the best we can do for now is to wait for any information from the Canadian Authorities, at the same time hoping that any negative aspects are not withheld to keep international relations on a friendly level.

I think the statement from the father should be repeated for those that might overlooked it.

" Their father also said "Many questions remained unanswered and that is why the investigation here by the Quebec Police must continue. Two girls in their 20's enter their room totally healthy and never come out again to me is not "AN UNKNOWN CAUSE:. Barely 1 week after their death we could not even identify them ! THEY WERE NOT HIT BY A TRAIN ! I will not say more at this point as I do not want to jeopardize the investigation which is progressing very well."

As well as the final case closed remarks from one of Thailand's finest police officers.........

“At the police investigation level, the case is closed,” said Lt Col Jongrak."

Could someone please help them to lift the rug, they have the brooms in hand.

Edited by sportsman69

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For those of you exasperated over this, what would come of continued investigation?

RIP ladies and sincerest condolences to the family but the girls are gone.

What are the Somchais in brown gonna do? Close down Phi Phi Don Village (hell-hole BTW)?

Do you think further investigation is going to stop "The Beach" backpacker crew from willingly swilling questionable drinks and taking funny pills?

Welcome to Thailand now lets move on.

related topic:

DEET Did Not Kill Canadian Sisters Audrey And Noemi Belanger: Krabi

Full story: http://www.thaivisa....belanger-krabi/

You just posted the link back to this thread.

here is the link to the next in this series

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/590423-deet-did-not-kill-canadian-sisters-audrey-and-noemi-belanger-krabi/

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The embassies could put a stop to all this and force the Thais to get their act together all the embassies have to do is issue a travel warning against going to Thailand for various reasons ,see how quick the Thais will change then.

I don't think that's true. Many Thais think, rightly or wrongly, that they can do without foreign tourists and investment and this view is generally encouraged by some very senior people in positions of great power.

This will happen sooner or later. Thailand will eventually sink or swim on its own. It was on the wrong side in WWII. It'll be on the wrong side of the next one.

• 1 month later...