Phuket Police Hunt Serial Masturbator

webfact

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good reason to employ a couple of katoyes !!

They would take care og him, so i am sure he not come back !

It just shows how the standard of services in Phuket has deteriorated.

The TAT should train more professionals....

• Like 1

“We have caught a few people, parked along the bypass road, who were masturbating in their vehicles, but none of them were the man we are looking for,”

I can smell a crackdown coming.

Apparently they've found him and the BIB have requested that the victims come to the station to pick the offender from the line up.

Just wondering how this works. Does everyone in the line-up have to stand holding their peckers?

• Like 1

“We have caught a few people, parked along the bypass road, who were masturbating in their vehicles, but none of them were the man we are looking for,” he added.

Is this whole story a joke?

Must be: Police have scoured Phuket Town nightclub car parks, but have come up empty-handed...

Nice to have clean car parks..

Edited by rakman

Police On The Hunt For wanke_r In Phuket!

,... shouldn't be a very difficult character to track down!

Lady comes into the precinct with a criminal complaint and license plate number but nobody will accept the complaint (after looking at the tea money rate sheet?) and the response now indicates that it is okay to do this out at the bypass. Why does it take two weeks or whatever to find the owner of the license plate?

FLASH! This just in...there is a movement at hand to change the name from Phuket to Jhaket.

“Perhaps there was a misunderstanding. Police will investigate this

How on earth can there be a 'misunderstanding'? either the guy was having one off the wrist or not? Next thing there will be misunderstandings in rape cases! "Oh I was walking along with my dick hanging out and I tripped and fell on the lady and my dick went in her, it's just a misunderstanding!!!"

• Like 1