• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brilliant. Thank you so much.

Now there are two things I can no longer eat following posts on this thread:

- breakfast cereal

- sticky rice

If anyone posts anything specific about mayonnaise, I am walking....

Edited by SeaVisionBurma
  • Like 1

“We have caught a few people, parked along the bypass road, who were masturbating in their vehicles, but none of them were the man we are looking for,” he added.

Is this whole story a joke?

Nope, it's the hard reality

The allegations are a bit shaky though.

Phuket must be the new hub for masturbators.......

My gf had an Asian guy masturbate in front of her at Kata beach a couple years ago.

I had an asian girl masturbating in front of me two days ago - I was shocked to say the least... smile.png

Like, on the actual beach?

Seriously tho, a guy had one off the wrist about 10m away from her in a closed food vendor shack middle of Kata. Quickly walked off (that's "walked" with an "l") and hopped on a bike when he saw me approaching. Gf was laughing, she even went looking for "evidence"!!

Guys - I don't know how girls see this - but I fail to see a problem. It's not what I would do, but I still don't think the guy is a criminal.

So he has no problem touching his piece in public. Morality condemns that, but does ethical philosophy?

Has he been threatening anybody so that women had to be afraid of rape? I don't read that in the reports. What I read is that they were shocked because it violated moral rules.

I am male, and females may have a more restricted view on sexual freedom. Let's hear it.

Side remark: "Serial masturbator" - if that is the definition of a crime, I'd like to report a couple of hundred people I know. What is missing are the words "in public", which seems to be the problem.

My gf had an Asian guy masturbate in front of her at Kata beach a couple years ago.

I had an asian girl masturbating in front of me two days ago - I was shocked to say the least... smile.png

Like, on the actual beach?

Seriously tho, a guy had one off the wrist about 10m away from her in a closed food vendor shack middle of Kata. Quickly walked off (that's "walked" with an "l") and hopped on a bike when he saw me approaching. Gf was laughing, she even went looking for "evidence"!!

May be he was promoting the "World Orgasm Day", I am sure many people would come laugh.png