Thor the god of thunder died 1500 years ago yesterday, he said to God after 1500 years up here I feel really really Horny, is there anyway I can go back to earth and have sex with a beautiful lady?

God - replied, there is only one way this can happen.

Thor - said please tell me what I have to do.

God- you can only go back to earth to make love to the same woman IF you can “do it” 1500 times in 24 hours.

Thor – please believe me I can do it.

With that God opened the pearly gates and let Thor walk the staircase back to earth.

On his arrival he was in such a hurry to perform his task, he ended up with a prostitute that was not bad looking, but had a slight lisp when she spoke also a little hard of hearing. He explained his dilemma to her and she agreed to help him with his task.

Well Thor performed well and completed his task to the full within the 24 hours God had given him. He shouted to God, I’ve done it - I’ve done it. On hearing this God lowered the staircase back to heaven. Thor struggled all the way up only to meet God standing at the Pearly Gates.

God – you tell me you completed your task, but I need to check before I let you back into Heaven. Can you please give me the lady’s name so I can make sure you fulfilled the task 100%.

Thor – Sorry sir, I don’t know her name I didn’t ask. Nor does she know mine.

God – Now Thor, I think that’s very bad, how can you make love to a woman 1500 time and not ask her name, I suggest you get back down there and introduce yourself.

With that Thor walked all the way down the staircase, found the woman’s house, knocked on the door. After about 5 minutes the woman opened the door with a depressing smile on her face.

He said by the way my name is “THOR”, she said you’re THOR I cant even “PISS”.

Guest IT Manager

Isn't it supposed to be "pith".

For you Australianth, put the name Ita Buttrothe in plathe.. thee how that thitth with thothe of you with good memorieth.

LOL