Request For Help With Mailing A Letter

DavidTaiwan

Greetings from Taiwan. I hope to visit a Thai friend (that I've known for ten years) in Phaya Mengrai next week. I'll arrive in Chiang Rai next Friday (10 February) but have not been able to contact my friend by 'phone. Is there's anyone out there in Chiang Rai that would be kind enough to print and mail a brief letter to him, to advise of my impending visit? (A letter sent from Taiwan may not arrive in time.) I would be tremendously grateful.

Please e-mail me on [email protected] if you are able to assist. I'll post a further message to advise if and when an offer of assistance has been received. Thank you.

I'd suggest that 8 days is plenty of time for a letter to arrive from Taiwan

You are right Ajarn, but DavidTaiwan probably wants his friend to know some days before his arrival to enable him to prepare the one and another :o

David, click on my name and you will find the way to e-mail me the letter. I'll forward it.

At your service.

Limbo

Thank you for your kindness Limbo. It's Chinese New Year here in Taiwan, and Post Offices are closed, possibly till Monday. I appreciate your offer to assist, and hope that I'll be able to return the favor sometime.

David.

Don't bother David,

But you own me 5 Baht :D

Limbo :o

Correction: It was 12 Baht by EMS! I will send yout the number of my bankaccount :-)

Edited by Limbo