' Elite ' Models Hold Catwalk Show On Air Asia Flight From Don Mueang To Phuket

webfact

I'm too sexy for this plane: 'Elite' models hold catwalk show on Air Asia flight to Phuket

By Coconuts Bangkok

aa.jpg

Photo: AirAsia Thailand Facebook page

BANGKOK: -- A model catwalk show was held 35,000 feet above ground on an Air Asia flight from Bangkok’s Don Mueang Airport to Phuket earlier this week.

The Elite Model Look Thailand 2012 show featured 25 Thai models between the ages of 15 and 22 who “surprised and caught the eyes” of passengers, ThaiRath reported. Passengers could participate in the Air Asia Popular Vote for the models on flight FD3029, which was one of Thai Air Asia’s first from the newly refurbished Don Mueang.

Winners of the contest will represent Thailand at the Elite Model Look World show in Shanghai.

According to well-known promoter Nawat Issarakraisri, it was the first ever catwalk show on an airplane in flight.

Full story: http://www.coconutsb...ight-to-phuket/

-- COCONUTS Bangkok 2012-10-05

footer_n.gif

Are these the elite models? ... standards are dropping at elite it seems...

Exactly. If these are the elite models what do the "regular" models look like. To much whitening cream for starters.

• Like 1

In my opinion, these models and the ones on Thai soap operas are less appealing then many bar girls. I'm not much into bleached white skin, nose jobs, bob jobs, and all that awful makeup.

On the other hand, I wouldn't kick em out of bed either. I'm not crazy.

Is there some actual cosmetic procedure for them to actually bleach their skin. ? I always see creams but I wondered .. How the F are some of these girls so much more white than I am? lol I'm part Italian but seriously.

In my opinion, these models and the ones on Thai soap operas are less appealing then many bar girls. I'm not much into bleached white skin, nose jobs, bob jobs, and all that awful makeup.

One of the many delights of living here is that many of the girls you can see walking around Terminal 21, Central Malls or in the streets are at least as pretty as the stars. But to be fair to the models - catwalk models are chosen more for long skinny legs than looks.

• Like 1

Tut-tut. 15 to 18 below the legal age of consent. But then, we are only looking, not pervs (I hope !) Air Jamaica did a great show from NY to Kingston years ago, with free Rum Punches in the days when airline free drinks were a rarity. The idea is nice .... don't think much of the choice of models though. duh

Is there some actual cosmetic procedure for them to actually bleach their skin. ? I always see creams but I wondered .. How the F are some of these girls so much more white than I am? lol I'm part Italian but seriously.

Yes there is.. Some clinic in Bangkok does this procedure, not sure who or where.. But have heard the bar girls talking about it.

It would have been a great distraction to be on that plane.

Here are some more pictures:

http://www.thairath....ent/life/295751

Thanks for the photo's.. I'll bet some of those passengers thought they had died and went to heaven. whistling.gif I take it there wasn't any 60 year old air hostess's on this flight. thumbsup.gif

Don't worry, they're all on the Thai airways flights.

Has anyone else noticed that Thai women are slowly getting thunder thighs, much the same as their white sisters of the west, more so as time passes? I remember visiting Thailand for the first time when I was 20 years old (about 7 years ago) and being shocked at how thin Thai women were.. but each time I go back I notice less and less super thin girls, and have lately been noticing several larger girls than normal.. Superficial observation, but true... or is it just me?

• Like 1

Thighs are getting heavier, I would agree. And it's not even limited to the areas populated with farang style hicarb restaurants, for some reason I'm picking up the trend while visiting NW Isaan as well. A general raise in the availability of food, perhaps.

The young women mentioned on this thread would probably benefit from some fat under the skin, though. And some time under the sun. And while I'm at it .. why, oh why do the models have to have butt-ugly kneecaps ? While I understand they can't be stunners as the point is showing off clothes, not them, still why select ones with kneecaps resembling the face of a bulldog.