' Elite ' Models Hold Catwalk Show On Air Asia Flight From Don Mueang To Phuket

webfact

In my opinion, these models and the ones on Thai soap operas are less appealing then many bar girls. I'm not much into bleached white skin, nose jobs, bob jobs, and all that awful makeup.

On the other hand, I wouldn't kick em out of bed either. I'm not crazy.

Bob jobs, isn't that something boy scouts used to do ?tongue.png

Has anyone else noticed that Thai women are slowly getting thunder thighs, much the same as their white sisters of the west, more so as time passes? I remember visiting Thailand for the first time when I was 20 years old (about 7 years ago) and being shocked at how thin Thai women were.. but each time I go back I notice less and less super thin girls, and have lately been noticing several larger girls than normal.. Superficial observation, but true... or is it just me?

I believe it is true. Still a lot of thin women around, as long as they are under 25, after that age and if they have children they spread out quickly. I'm shallow and I know it.

Oh my GOD, that one woman sitting in the middle on the right of the photo that leads the article...she is scarily skinny. Looks like a light breeze could break her in two. Definitely not my idea of sexy/pretty...

Oh my GOD, that one woman sitting in the middle on the right of the photo that leads the article...she is scarily skinny. Looks like a light breeze could break her in two. Definitely not my idea of sexy/pretty...

Must be that huge Air Asia seat.

Edited by Payboy

In my opinion, these models and the ones on Thai soap operas are less appealing then many bar girls. I'm not much into bleached white skin, nose jobs, bob jobs, and all that awful makeup.

I suspect many foreigners would agree with you. If we wanted pale skinned boob jobs, we could find them at home. What makes Thai women exotic is the brown skin, cute noses and PLEASANT ATTITUDE...

+1

I thought the circus was in town

• Like 1

Is there some actual cosmetic procedure for them to actually bleach their skin. ? I always see creams but I wondered .. How the F are some of these girls so much more white than I am? lol I'm part Italian but seriously.

There is, how do you think Michael Jackson got his skin to change from dark brown to white?

Is there some actual cosmetic procedure for them to actually bleach their skin. ? I always see creams but I wondered .. How the F are some of these girls so much more white than I am? lol I'm part Italian but seriously.

There is, how do you think Michael Jackson got his skin to change from dark brown to white?

I thought it was from staying inside so much.

Hmmm After 2.5 milliseconds of 'googling' why Michael Jackson was white.. Was because he had vitiligo and Lupus.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Jackson's_health_and_appearance

What is the actual cosmetic procedure done to bleach skin in thailand?

Hmmm After 2.5 milliseconds of 'googling' why Michael Jackson was white.. Was because he had vitiligo and Lupus.

http://en.wikipedia...._and_appearance

What is the actual cosmetic procedure done to bleach skin in thailand?

Uh sure and all the money earmarked for flood prevention was spent directly on flood prevention. And Michael's nose shrunk because of a lack of brain tissue.

While tanning is unhealthy for some, skin bleaching is dangerous for others. Celebrities such as Beyoncé and the late Michael Jackson allegedly used skin bleaching, a practice to lighten skin pigment with chemicals. Jackson claimed he bleached his skin because of Vitiligo, a skin condition where areas of skin lose their brown color and white patches appear.

I suspect many foreigners would agree with you. If we wanted pale skinned boob jobs, we could find them at home. What makes Thai women exotic is the brown skin, cute noses and PLEASANT ATTITUDE...

+1

I thought the circus was in town

And several of the clowns are posting on this thread. laugh.png