Sex In The Shower

A recent survey, proved that 80% of the males in Liverpool had sex in the shower,

the remaining 20% have not been in Prison yet :o

I have to say, I don't like these stereotypes, living in Liverpool as I do...

But the punchline was unexpected and funny!

I work near both of those suburbs......it might not be too far from the truth :o

Hi Lisa 28, eh? how could you work near both of those suburbs?

Or she works at two locations ? I have on a number of occasions had an "Official" office and a Work Location. I could have said I worked near Bristol and London A true statement, none the less.

She could also work in between, and shop/lunch in different places on alternate days, a possibility maybe Fairfield, Cabramatta Canley Vale. Smithfield at an outside guess. From Memory some days were better In Parra than others.

They are nearby both, but as its so long since I have been to Australia, they may have moved the suburbs.

I used to enjoy driving from the "Leafy, garden like" Northern Suburbs to the Markets in Cabramatta, go with the wife and buy the Nam-Prik and some Moo Grob. Sad thing was it was generally eaten in the car on the way back. This was of course followed by the stomach cramps and all that.

I hope they have fixed the Car Park at Cabramatta, it was shocking to get there on a Saturday Afternoon to pop into the Thai Shops there.

Edited by Khutan

Hi Lisa 28, eh? how could you work near both of those suburbs?

I work at one location which is between the two but closer to Liverpool.... I thought the OP was referring to two South Western Sydney Suburbs.

She could also work in between, and shop/lunch in different places on alternate days, a possibility maybe Fairfield, Cabramatta Canley Vale. Smithfield at an outside guess. From Memory some days were better In Parra than others.

Good guess, Khutan :o

>>>Or she works at two locations ? I have on a number of occasions had an "Official" office and a Work Location. I could have said I worked near Bristol and London A true statement, none the less.

That sounds sneekingly like Swindon to me.

I'm sure the Liverpool in question is the one in the UK!?! (Where I currently live)

Or am I missing something?

Yep, you're missing Parramatta :D

I grew up in Smithfield - between Liverpool and Parramatta. But don't hold that against me :D

In fact, last time I visited that area I could barely recognise my childhood stamping grounds :o

I'm sure the Liverpool in question is the one in the UK!?! (Where I currently live)

I grew up in Smithfield - between Liverpool and Parramatta. But don't hold that against me :D

In fact, last time I visited that area I could barely recognise my childhood stamping grounds :o

No I wasn't missing anything, I knew there was a Parramatta in Oz. However, I'm sure the Liverpool in question is the one in the UK! Unless of course, the Liverpool in Oz is subject to the same stereotypes???

In fact, last time I visited that area I could barely recognise my childhood stamping grounds :D

No I wasn't missing anything, I knew there was a Parramatta in Oz. However, I'm sure the Liverpool in question is the one in the UK! Unless of course, the Liverpool in Oz is subject to the same stereotypes???

SUEGHA..... if the joke is between Parramatta & Liverpool - (BIG HUG!!!!!!!!) :o