BANGKOK
Sign in to follow this  
zippydedodah

Info On Thai Massage Schools

I have a friend who is having trouble figuring out which massage school to enroll in here in CM. Currently his two picks are TMC or Old Medicine Hospital.

Does anyone have any input on quality of teaching at these places? or other places? Cost is not so much the issue... good training is most important.

thanks in advance.

zippy

if your friend is serious i would suggest sunshine.A few of my friends have been very satisfied with the competence and quality of the teachers

From there they will learn of which Thai teachers/masters to aproach if they want to advance

but practise makes perfect

good luck

if your friend is serious i would suggest sunshine.A few of my friends have been very satisfied with the competence and quality of the teachers

From there they will learn of which Thai teachers/masters to aproach if they want to advance

good luck

thanks...but it seems that TMC is one of the few whose certifications are valid back in California... so he starts there on monday.

good luck

thanks...but it seems that TMC is one of the few whose certifications are valid back in California... so he starts there on monday.

good for him though i would suggest he has a least 1 year of daily practise and learning before he starts to charge money

so many people in CM go on a one week 2 week course then talk about charging this and that .meanwhile hurting people

Thai massage is very different to other forms

but anyway

like i said good luck

good luck

good for him though i would suggest he has a least 1 year of daily practise and learning before he starts to charge money

so many people in CM go on a one week 2 week course then talk about charging this and that .meanwhile hurting people

Thai massage is very different to other forms

but anyway

like i said good luck

yes, he has been a practitioner of thai massage in USA for over 10 yrs and makes a very good living at it. He "cured" me of fibromyalgia, arthritis in neck and feet and a few other disorders...but while licensed to practice in Cali, he wants more advanced certifications so he can teach (in particular, blind people).