Xxl Clothing Where To Buy?

Issangeorge

I wear 38-40 brief type underwear, but I cannot find any. The biggest I can find is XL 37-39. I look around and there are many farang and Thai men bigger than I am, where do you guys buy your briefs? Whenever I go back to farang land, I stock up, but the last trip was 3 years ago and they are getting pretty worn now and my next trip won't be until next year. Any sugestions?

I remember looking at the Big C and Tesco/Lotus in Ubon and they only went up to XL. As I was walking around these stores, I saw many Thai men who had fat asses that were much larger than the XL size. There must be someplace somewhere in Ubon.

i have a much bigger waist than you,i get mine at tesco they are made for them,its the f.& f.range boxer shorts plain,they only go up to xl.but they fit me perfect,very comfortable,my mrs waits till they are on offer buy 1 get 1 99bht.

Isanbirder, I was in the new Big C in Mukdahan, the largest size they had was XL 37"-39" and some of the brands were XL 36"-38". The 37-39 may be okay and if I can't find anything else I'll take a chance.

This is Isan, Issangeorge! Things come and go. Just because they are there one week doesn't mean they'll be there the next. If you're in Muk, have you tried the market along the riverside? Some of the border markets might well have what you want.

Thanks ericnoodeeka, but I only like certain types of underwear and can hold out a little longer. If I fail to find some I'll have my sister buy the brand and size I like in Canada and post them to me.

dont bank on them being delivered,i have had 2parcels sent to me from the uk and both failed to arrive,the postage cost as much as the pants.

where are u issangeorge?

im coming from uk to sakon next week, tell me what u want and i will bring them for u.

pants by george at asda,xxl xxxl 5pr.for a £5.good cool cotton.

Can get for u if ericnoodeeka doesnt have access to ASDA -it's just down the road from my place in Leeds.

I fly back to BKK then Sisaket (Kantharalak) this coming Wednesday. EMS post within Thailand should be reliable.

Edited by SantiSuk

where are u issangeorge?

im coming from uk to sakon next week, tell me what u want and i will bring them for u.

pants by george at asda,xxl xxxl 5pr.for a £5.good cool cotton.

Can get for u if ericnoodeeka doesnt have access to ASDA -it's just down the road from my place in Leeds.

I fly back to BKK then Sisaket (Kantharalak) this coming Wednesday. EMS post within Thailand should be reliable.

freind of mine brought 2packs from the uk.sent them to me from cm.by post arrived all in tact.

I want to thank the folks who have kindly volunteered to get underwear for me, but I don't want to put anybody out, I just wanted to know if there was any place in Isaan where I could ge3t some big sizes. I have a few suggestions now, and I will check them out. Thanks again.

i have the same problem,

im ok at the minute im in scotland working, so i can bring some home,

but for tee shirts and things im big all over shoulders ect,

i will have a trip to pattaya for the day and do shoping, shirts ,tee shirts, boxers ect, its the only place that got all i would want, i allways go to mikes shoping mall,

hope it helps, jake

• 4 weeks later...

I was so exited, I was in Tesco-Lotus yesterday and saw Apple brand briefs on the package it said XL 40 - 42, well my waist is only 39, but hey that's pretty close and the price was only 100 baht for a 3 pack. I was going to stock up, but then I thought, no I'll buy one pack and if they're okay I can go back. Well I don't know where the 40 came from, but I couldn't even put them on they were so small. The search continues.