5000 Baht Studio With 1 Month Deposit And Monthly Contract In Huai Khwang, Sutthisan, Rachada Phisek

duiter You can do a website search on Summer Mansion Apartment. The apartment is located near HuayKwang MRT Station. Just remember that you'll get what you paid for.
Rooms look very nice on the website, so why your last comment?
You get what you pay for in Thailand normally means the following.

1) Neighbours having parties at all hours and total disregard for noise control.

2) Noddle stands outside playing heavy base music that penetrates the 1 cm think walls

3) Soi dogs fighting at 3AM in the morning

4) If a problem arises with the utilities (Air con, Electric and Internet )nobody speaks a word of English in the apartment

5) Up country Thais eating smelly foods in the apartment block that leaves a strong stench around the building

Been there and worn that tshirt 4 years ago when I came to Thailand

Good luck :-)

Edited by DDuval
  • Like 1

You get what you pay for in Thailand normally means the following.

1) Neighbours having parties at all hours and total disregard for noise control.

2) Noddle stands outside playing heavy base music that penetrates the 1 cm think walls

3) Soi dogs fighting at 3AM in the morning

4) If a problem arises with the utilities (Air con, Electric and Internet )nobody speaks a word of English in the apartment

5) Up country Thais eating smelly foods in the apartment block that leaves a strong stench around the building

Been there and worn that tshirt 4 years ago when I came to Thailand

Good luck :-)

I don't have that and that's probably because I pay a few thousand baht more than OP wants to pay.

From having done plenty of room searching I know one should not rely on the pictures on websites too much,

just thought maybe bkkbudddy could comment further on how the rooms in this place actually look.

And maybe also confirm your points 1 to 5.

• Like 1

I totally agree with Arminbkk's opinion. Photos or pictures are rather useless as landlord might fabricate the picture.

I went to Rama court 4 on Rama 4 road near satorn. The receptionist showed me the pictures of the rooms but I insisted on seeing the room before making any payment. It turned out the picture was much better than the room.

Edited by astral
No need to quote entire post, pls use Reply button at the bottom

Ratchada Soi 3.. the ladyboy ghetto.

I don't know where do you get that from. I live in soi 3 and there's as many ladyboys as in any other place around bkk. I also go to party at soi 4 clubs sometimes and the same.

I'm staying in a room at that price near Phra Ram 9 and, although I don't have any of the mentioned problems like parties, etc, I wouldn't recommend because the building is kinda old (that includes the old air con spending a lot of electricity). But the management speaks English decent enough to tell them if you have any problem with the room.

• Like 1

I actually went to that place (Summer) to check out the gym and although I didn't see any rooms, I did get the impression

that the place looked very decent and well kept up.

Quite a few foreigners there also.

It was around lunch time so cannot comment on soi dogs, didnt see any, or noisy neighbours.

Wouldnt expect it though.

Greetings,

If my memory is correct, the tenants have to pay extra 500B for gym usage, 500B for TV and 400B to rent refrigerator! Otherwise, buy your own TV and refrigerator to save monthly rental charges. The rooms are just plain studio with a bed, small closet and table. Also, small Sois tend to get flooded during rainstorms!