Deet Did Not Kill Canadian Sisters Audrey And Noemi Belanger: Krabi

webfact

To all those who keep repeating the claim (now actually questioned anyway) that the parents expressed the wish that the investigation should come to a halt and no further light shone on it - i'd like to ask you : "If a serial child-abuser is running around hurting kids in your community, and you have young children yourself, would you be delighted if the parents of prior victims asked the police to stop investigating, and they did ?" Not likely. Which points to the principle that whatever the relatives of prior victims say or want, there is an overriding PUBLIC INTEREST which needs respecting and acting upon by law enforcement. Basic legal stuff.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I suspected all along, and now verified by a poster who seems a lot more credible than Thai authorities (which isn't hard, in itself, to do). Every day, scores of young farang come to Thailand, most of whom for the 1st time, to visit and party. Regardless of how eager Thai authorities are to sweep such tourist-blotching events under the carpet, the public deserve to know what dangers exist.

10 weeks ago I went to Krabi region with two women in their 20's. We considered visiting Phi Phi, but didn't go. You get one guess why.

Well, for one thing, people dont come to Thailand to kill themselves. Maybe a long time resident, with many problems would do this, but someone on a holiday is very unlikely to commit suicide. Doubt that this was an accident either, so that leaves only one option, and the last people to see the girls alive, needs to be found and questioned.

Sorry this does only bad on Thailand for those who don't know the whole story. THE PARENTS REQUESTED THE AUTOPCY REPORTS NOT TO BE RELEASED. The Thai police honoured the request by the parents and added that if the family or embassy want to release further info they can. Untill now they haven't released any further info. The ones who are hiding info is the parents and everyone must just let it go. Let the parents grieve their childrens deaths with their image/reputation intact. Why do everyone want to know the truth if the truth will only hurt the family more? Why are people dishonouring the wishes of the family by snooping around and seek publicity? The parents have lost that was most dear to them and the only thing they have left are the memories of their children, why do people want to destroy this?

Very well said. I agree totally. Posters on here, and others, should respect their privacy. Are the lives of TV posters so sad that they have to dig into private issues? Get over it and leave the family alone.

The usual gang of keyboard warriors that sit in front of their computer screen searching for some story that will give them the chance to spew their usual conspiracy theories, thailand is stupid, this would never happen in my country, i know more about thailand than thai people, and i don't care what the family says about no more reports I , the thai visa keyboard warrior, demand more investigations and reports and the hell with the family's wishes.

That's no story. They also didn't drown. Who cares what DIDN'T lead to their deaths? The question is...what did. Why print a story that tells nothing at all? That's news? They also weren't attacked by white sharks! What a story!

I agree, no story there.

I also agree that TV members needn't snoop around looking for more. Their parents have requested no more be made public, and there is a good reason for that. They don't want their daughters' images spoiled, so let's respect that.

Why do people jump in and make the same ridiculous statements that were made many days ago and which were PROVEN FALSE .... Go back and read the facts please and then state again ... I am reposting # 118 from the previous thread so you all get this one fact straight ! THE PARENTS MADE NO SUCH REQUEST AND NOR DID THE CANADIAN EMBASSY !

It's all lies from the TRP..... Nor The family nor the Canadian Embassy have requested the investigation to be stopped... on the contrary the father is furious about this and said he will go to all ends to find out the truth.

My friends in Quebec sent me these 3 links of different media reports and they all say the same thing.

http://quebec.huffin..._n_1935286.html

http://www.radio-can...fermeture.shtml This one has a video of their father being interviwed and here again he is denouncing that he never asked for the results or details of the investigation be withheld nor the investigation stopped...!

http://www.lapresse....-ses-filles.php

Here are a few extracts from the last link above.... everything is in French so I will translate just a few important parts.

«C'est ce à quoi je m'attendais. J'ai toujours dit que la conclusion de leur enquête serait une cause inconnue. Ils ont tout fait pour éliminer les preuves avant que l'autopsie soit pratiquée, alors c'était à prévoir», affirme M. Bélanger, en faisant référence au délai qui s'est écoulé entre la découverte des corps de ses filles dans leur chambre d'hôtel et l'autopsie pratiquée en Thaïlande, période suffisante selon lui pour éliminer toute trace de produit toxique dans leur corps."

This is what I expected. I always said that their investigation would be concluded as " Cause Unknown" They did everything to eliminate important proof prior to the autopsy so this result had to be expected., referring to the delay that occured from when the bodies were found in the hotel room to when the autopsy was finally done in Thailand... a period long enough to eliminate all traces of toxic products in their bodies"

«Beaucoup de questions demeurent en suspens et c'est pourquoi l'enquête menée ici par la Sûreté du Québec doit se poursuivre. Deux filles dans la vingtaine qui entrent dans leur chambre d'hôtel en parfaite santé et n'en ressortent pas, pour moi, ce n'est pas une raison inconnue. À peine une semaine après leur décès, nous étions incapables de les identifier. Elles ne s'étaient tout de même pas fait frapper par un train», a dit M. Bélanger au Soleil, ajoutant ne pouvoir commenter davantage pour ne pas nuire à l'enquête, «qui va bien».

Their father also said "Many questions remained unanswered and that is why the investigation here by the Quebec Police must continue. Two girls in their 20's enter their room totally healthy and never come out again to me is not "AN UNKNOWN CAUSE:. Barely 1 week after their death we could not even identify them ! THEY WERE NOT HIT BY A TRAIN ! I will not say more at this point as I do not want to jeapordize the investigation which is progressing very well."

Il nie toutefois avoir demandé aux autorités thaïlandaises de ne révéler aucun détail sur l'affaire, comme l'écrit l'article du quotidien thaïlandais citant le lieutenant-colonel Jongrak Pimthong de la police de Krabi. «Ce n'est pas vrai. Ce n'est pas nous qui avons demandé ça. Au contraire, nous voulons savoir ce qui s'est passé.»

He absolutely denies having asked the Thai authorities to stop the investigation and to not reveal any details. He says "It's not true...! It is certainly not us who have asked this. On the very contrary WE WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED"

«Nous ne le rencontrerons pas, puisqu'il ne vit pas en Thaïlande, et la famille nous a demandé de ne pas l'interroger», poursuit le lieutenant-colonel Jongrak. «C'est faux, rétorque M. Bélanger. De toute manière, les policiers ici connaissent son identité. Il est polonais et sera probablement rencontré par Interpol.In reference to the man who accompanied them back to the room he said " The police in Thailand said they will not question him as he does not live in Thailand and that we asked them not to question him, THIS IS NOT TRUE...said Mr. Belanger ..Anyway the police here know his identity and he will mostly be interrogated by Interpol"

«Notre vie est brisée à jamais, et chaque retour de cette affaire dans l'actualité nous démolit un peu plus. Qu'elles soient mortes est déjà épouvantable et que nous ne sachions pas la cause de leur décès est encore plus dur, mais je vous assure que nous voulons savoir et nous irons jusqu'au bout.»

Renée Roussel, la coroner québécoise au dossier, ne déposera son rapport final sur l'autopsie pratiquée au Québec que dans plusieurs semaines.

Our life is broken for ever and everyday it kills us a little more. That they are dead is unbearable as it is but to not even know the CAUSE is even harder but I can assure you that we want to and must KNOW and we will go to all ends to find out".... It will still take many weeks to get the final results from the Quebec Autopsy.

Thanks for this crazydrummerpauly, it is much appreciated. Your post should appear directly below the OP. Beauty.

• Like 2

Sorry this does only bad on Thailand for those who don't know the whole story. THE PARENTS REQUESTED THE AUTOPCY REPORTS NOT TO BE RELEASED. The Thai police honoured the request by the parents and added that if the family or embassy want to release further info they can. Untill now they haven't released any further info. The ones who are hiding info is the parents and everyone must just let it go. Let the parents grieve their childrens deaths with their image/reputation intact. Why do everyone want to know the truth if the truth will only hurt the family more? Why are people dishonouring the wishes of the family by snooping around and seek publicity? The parents have lost that was most dear to them and the only thing they have left are the memories of their children, why do people want to destroy this?

Very well said. I agree totally. Posters on here, and others, should respect their privacy. Are the lives of TV posters so sad that they have to dig into private issues? Get over it and leave the family alone.

The usual gang of keyboard warriors that sit in front of their computer screen searching for some story that will give them the chance to spew their usual conspiracy theories, thailand is stupid, this would never happen in my country, i know more about thailand than thai people, and i don't care what the family says about no more reports I , the thai visa keyboard warrior, demand more investigations and reports and the hell with the family's wishes.

Choosing to live in Thailand ,does not mean that I have to choose to believe everything that the Thai "Authorities" would like me to . Sincerely hope that everyone here will take the time to read Annabel's post to be able to make more balanced opinion .
  • Like 1

I am pretty sure that we will never know the truth . That's too bad for Thailand image .

It doesn't reflect badly on Thailand's image at all. I bet most people aren't even aware of this. Things like this don't get reported worldwide. I don't see what you think Thailand has done wrong. They investigated the deaths and found that there was no crime. The family want the cause of death kept secret. End of case.

For cases involving death it is typical that Thailand authorities investigate and find no crime.

Man bound and gagged jumps from his hotel balcony = suicide.

In the rare cases that they do find a crime, blame is placed either on the victim or some passerby.

Auto accident - Thai vehicle rams foreigner and foreigner is at fault. This has happened to friends and happened to my wife - motorbike came from the side an rammed her car. Police saw a foreign name and she went before the judge, even with witnesses that it was the motorbike that caused the accident. She paid a significant fine for being the wife of a foreigner.

T.I.T.

GOOOOD to learn how they NOT DIED.... and when we will finally learn HOW they died? .....or is it Rocketscience and will be a mistery forever??

It was not the first time two young girls have to die on this island....So its not something we just should forget and go back to business as usual....they all had parents, family and friends....and I am pretty sure they all want to know whats going on here.....

may they rest in peace

PS ....not easy to belive they do - before the scumbags did this or in duty for it, are brought to JUSTICE

This is my first comment on this sad affair. There has been much speculation regarding the handling of the case by the Thai police and the consequent attempts in Canada to find the truth being the girls deaths.

There would seem to be three possible causes.... assuming that the girls died of poisoning. Misadventure (taking something voluntarily which proved fatal), manslaughter (taking something unknowingly with the same results) and murder (deliberate poisoning).

As forensic science on both sides of the Pacific seems unable to establish what agent was responsible the demise of two healthy women almost simultaneously then the only remaining source of information likely to explain the deaths would be the two men who were sighted with the girls during the evening and specifically the one who helped them back to their room.

Of course as he was staying in the same hotel he may have just helped them when he saw they were in distress and may not even have been involved, in which case why is he not more forthcoming?

Edited by bigbamboo

This is my first comment on this sad affair. There has been much speculation regarding the handling of the case by the Thai police and the consequent attempts in Canada to find the truth being the girls deaths.

There would seem to be three possible causes.... assuming that the girls died of poisoning. Misadventure (taking something voluntarily which proved fatal), manslaughter (taking something unknowingly with the same results) and murder (deliberate poisoning).

As forensic science on both sides of the Pacific seems unable to establish what agent was responsible the demise of two healthy women almost simultaneously then the only remaining source of information likely to explain the deaths would be the two men who were sighted with the girls during the evening and specifically the one who helped them back to their room.

Of course as he was staying in the same hotel he may have just helped them when he saw they were in distress and may not even have been involved, in which case why is he not more forthcoming?

As most TV members who jump in on a topic I guess you also didn't read my last post on page 4 which said =

"And to add to this here is another statement made by the father in August in "The Soleil de Montreal " http://www.lapresse....24_article_POS2"

«Elles nous en avaient parlé. Ce sont deux jeunes hommes qu'elles ont rencontrés lors d'un tour en montagne au Vietnam et à qui elles ont confié qu'elles se rendaient ensuite sur l'île de Phi Phi en Thaïlande.» Coïncidence, c'est aussi là que se rendaient les deux hommes. Partis avant, ils ont loué une chambre au Palms Residence. «Par Internet, ils ont invité nos filles à les rejoindre dans cet hôtel, très propre. Elles y ont loué la chambre 103 et le groupe a passé la soirée ensemble.»

They e-mailed us almost daily and had spoken to us from Vietnam about the 2 Portuguese guys ... That is were they met the 2 Portuguese men during a mountain tour they were on and to whom they had told that their next destination was Phiphi Island... Coincidence made it that these 2 guys were also going there but left Vietnam for Phiphi a bit earlier and rented a room at Palms Residence.... Through internet communications they invited the 2 sisters to join them at the Palms which they told them was a very decent and clean hotel. And they did and rented room 103 and they spent that evening together"

I HAVE BEEN READING SO MANY CANADIAN NEWSPAPERS ON THIS VERY SAD MISFORTUNE for the past 3 months AND I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT NOWHERE BUT NOWHERE ARE THE PARENTS ASKING FOR DETAILS TO BE WITHHELD... Their grief is so gripping and you would come to tears if you could read French and see what they are saying and asking which is TO KNOW WHY,WHAT and why only their 2 girls ??? So please stop with the non sense of the PARENTS REQUESTED DETAILS TO NOT BE DIVULGED !! IT IS LIES!!!

• Like 1

As most TV members who jump in on a topic I guess you also didn't read my last post on page 4 which said =

"And to add to this here is another statement made by the father in August in "The Soleil de Montreal " http://www.lapresse....24_article_POS2"

«Elles nous en avaient parlé. Ce sont deux jeunes hommes qu'elles ont rencontrés lors d'un tour en montagne au Vietnam et à qui elles ont confié qu'elles se rendaient ensuite sur l'île de Phi Phi en Thaïlande.» Coïncidence, c'est aussi là que se rendaient les deux hommes. Partis avant, ils ont loué une chambre au Palms Residence. «Par Internet, ils ont invité nos filles à les rejoindre dans cet hôtel, très propre. Elles y ont loué la chambre 103 et le groupe a passé la soirée ensemble.»

They e-mailed us almost daily and had spoken to us from Vietnam about the 2 Portuguese guys ... That is were they met the 2 Portuguese men during a mountain tour they were on and to whom they had told that their next destination was Phiphi Island... Coincidence made it that these 2 guys were also going there but left Vietnam for Phiphi a bit earlier and rented a room at Palms Residence.... Through internet communications they invited the 2 sisters to join them at the Palms which they told them was a very decent and clean hotel. And they did and rented room 103 and they spent that evening together"

I HAVE BEEN READING SO MANY CANADIAN NEWSPAPERS ON THIS VERY SAD MISFORTUNE for the past 3 months AND I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT NOWHERE BUT NOWHERE ARE THE PARENTS ASKING FOR DETAILS TO BE WITHHELD... Their grief is so gripping and you would come to tears if you could read French and see what they are saying and asking which is TO KNOW WHY,WHAT and why only their 2 girls ??? So please stop with the non sense of the PARENTS REQUESTED DETAILS TO NOT BE DIVULGED !! IT IS LIES!!!

However, I read a lot about this case and of the other two death young girls on Phe Phe Island.... it is normally business as usual...sooner or later ppl will forget, so they are playing on time.....let us bring this thread here up every couple of month and not forget the poor young girls.....their parents friends and family for sure wont forget and cant find freedom, before the case is solved....

• Like 1

• News from Radio- Canada as of Oct 11th .... this is now being covered to the hilts,,,, and the parents are sooo determined to find out the CAUSE... This is a video coverage... part 1 of 3 parts... I am putting the link here for the 1st part only but sorry I am too tired to translate it ....
  • http://www.radio-can...122_01_1200.asx
  • One thing that is said again here is that the 2 portuguese guys were known to them from their encounter in Vietnam and the Quebec media has found them and called them for their comments AND NEITHER OF THEM WANT TO GIVE ANY INFO AT ALL... I honestly don't think they are refusing to give details because of any wrong doings but simply because they are scared... from what I get on the video they seemed like decent guys ... Anyway look at it and if you know someone who speaks French let them translate it ... or I will do it tomorrow...if someone asks me to ...
  • There are 2 annoying commercials at the beginning that you have to get through though !! That's media !!

Edited by annabel

• News from Radio- Canada as of Oct 11th .... this is now being covered to the hilts,,,, and the parents are sooo determined to find out the CAUSE... This is a video coverage... part 1 of 3 parts... I am putting the link here for the 1st part only but sorry I am too tired to translate it ....
  • One thing that is said again here is that the 2 portuguese guys were known to them from their encounter in Vietnam and the Quebec media has found them and called them for their comments AND NEITHER OF THEM WANT TO GIVE ANY INFO AT ALL... I honestly don't think they are refusing to give details because of any wrong doings but simply because they are scared... from what I get on the video they seemed like decent guys ... Anyway look at it and if you know someone who speaks French let them translate it ... or I will do it tomorrow...if someone asks me to ...
  • There are 2 annoying commercials at the beginning that you have to get through though !! That's media !!

Thank you annabel. Would very much appreciate a translation when you have time.

Thank you for the link.

The notes below the link by my bad translation:-

Reporting of Thursday, October 11, 2012

Mysterious deaths in Thailand

4 years, 12 tourists, mostly young women, were found dead in Thailand and Vietnam, in similar circumstances: poisoning or intoxication.

But their deaths remain mysterious and families question the police investigations.

This is the case for the two sisters Bélanger, aged 20 and 26 years, from Pohénégamook, who were found dead in a hotel room in Thailand last June.

Investigation was made on the spot to clarify the circumstances of their death.

What is the cause of death?

Survey had access to the autopsy report in Thailand concluded that the victims were poisoned by DEET repellent. But is this report reliable?

ME TOO... unfortunately I dont understand a word of this language and would apreciate it to learn more.....thanks in advance.. just let us know in some words what they are talking about and what they think in Canada about this...

I tell you again and again, IT IS MURDER! They must have pissed off some locals and then got more than they bargained for. It happened to me before; with a cook in a Japanese restaurant Zen Cucina - Central World. I almost died from food poisoning.

ME TOO... unfortunately I dont understand a word of this language and would apreciate it to learn more.....thanks in advance.. just let us know in some words what they are talking about and what they think in Canada about this...

Yup.. it's a little different from the French spoken in France and I can understand why it is hard to comprehend it even if one has a basic knowledge of the French Language //// I wil translate tomorrow ... sorry was to busy today .. tomorrow for sure !!

• Like 1

Thank you for the link.

The notes below the link by my bad translation:-

Reporting of Thursday, October 11, 2012

Mysterious deaths in Thailand

4 years, 12 tourists, mostly young women, were found dead in Thailand and Vietnam, in similar circumstances: poisoning or intoxication.

But their deaths remain mysterious and families question the police investigations.

This is the case for the two sisters Bélanger, aged 20 and 26 years, from Pohénégamook, who were found dead in a hotel room in Thailand last June.

Investigation was made on the spot to clarify the circumstances of their death.

What is the cause of death?

Survey had access to the autopsy report in Thailand concluded that the victims were poisoned by DEET repellent. But is this report reliable?

Not bad at all ... Ok I have been working on this for the past week and was about to post the translation tonite after viewing the video one more time to make sure I got everything right ... Surprise! Surprise..! Video no longer accessible ... sad.png ... rebooted thinking my web browser was doing a flip and same message ... "Ooops! an error occurred preventing us from showing the content ...??? Pfff!! Blocked now and by who ... ?? I wonder .."

Worse I tried posting my translation as a new topic on TV and I keep getting this stupid message ...

The number of opening quote tags does not match the number of closing quote tags.... <deleted>......?? It's a new post so how can there be more opening quoted bloody tags to not match whatever the hell they are trying to say ...Grrrrrrrr....!! I am so frustrated after spending hours on this ... What is with TV...??

Edited by annabel

I just tried here once again to post the translation and got the same stupid message ... The number of opening quote tags does not match the number of closing quote tags..

Sorry but I give up ...!!

I share your frustration Annabel. The quote function on TVF is terrible.

• Like 1

Ok.. so Annabel pmed the translation with her comments in blue but there was no coloring in the pm I received so there might be a bit of confusion.. in any case, here it is and THANK YOU Annabel.

Sorry .. anyway here is my translation of the recent Radio-Canada interview and comments ... and in blue are my comments

Radio - Canada Reporter comments :

The death of 2 sisters in Thailand some months ago has upset all of us but nothing compared to the distress it has imposed on the parents and turned their lives totally upside down not knowing what & why this happened and they so desperately WANT TO KNOW WHY ONLY THEIR GIRLS DIED AND BOTH AT THE SAME TIME...?? This follows a series of mysterious deaths in Thailand and Vietnam over the past few years ....

Summary of Radio - Canada in regards to what the parents told them :

They left Canada May 18th for a trip to Vietnam & Thailand and communicated with us every day .... From Vietnam where they met 2 Brazilian Guys, Jeff & Luciano, they went to Krabi and then Koh Phiphi to the same hotel that the 2 Brazilians recommended to them on the e-mail exchanges they had and which they told us about ( US being the parents )

Then on June 12th after their arrival at Koh Phiphi and Palms Hotel they met the 2 Brazilian guys again and went to " Slinky Bar" ( How does the Canadian media know the place they went to versus the Thai police not knowing this and / OR never mentioning this ...?? ) At around 1 AM ( this matches all other reports ) the 2 Brazilian guys brought them back to their room .... There were also 2 other girls partying with them and the names were Viviane Bosse Beal & Elise Turcot .... but no other info on this video is offered as to where they were from but obviously also from Quebec based on the French Viviane speaks in the video. .... Viviane was obviously interviewed and she says in this video that Noemi, the older sister who drank a little more than her younger sister, all of a sudden went off on her own to walk along the beach and didn't look very well ... and when asked by Viviane if she was alright, Noemi just said " Don't worry .. I am fine !".. Viviane then said , hey we all drank a little more than we could handle and were having a good time ... but yes, Maybe Noemi had a little more ... MY question... and yours will also of course be.. how come these 2 girls didn't die ??????????

Saturday June 16th... 4.00 pm ... the parents and eldest daughter Elana are worried as they have had no news from their girls for 5 days.... The phone rang says Elana, the eldest sister, and it was my sister in law saying :" I don't want to panic anybody but they just announced on the news that 2 Canadians were found dead in a hotel room and not only are they saying they are Canadian but Quebecquers and then they said the ages... 20 & 25 years old... 2 sisters." I then flipped and my mother could hear my conversation and she started flipping also. We were in a total panic and freaking out ... What should we do we kept asking ourselves...? So we decided to call the Surete du Quebec (Police) and they said they hadn't heard and didn't know anything about this and we asked ourselves how can they not know.... why is this on the news then ....?? So we became hopeful thinking well, if they don't know then that must mean it's not them ...

We then called the Canadian Embassy and they said "we do not have the results... we are checking to get the identities"... Then the torture of waiting and waiting to hear back and know whether your children are dead or alive... Crying, pacing and trying to convince yourself that it's not them ...and your mind just going in crazy circles and the anxiety and fear of seeing a police car pull up to deliver the bad news....We thought we were all going to lose our minds... after a couple of hours I ( Mother ) told Elana I can't wait any longer ...call the Embassy again.... I need to know NOW... I can't wait anymore... The Embassy said it is not normal or legal procedure for us to divulge these kind of things over the telephone but we understand your anxieties and well, yes we confirm that Noemi and Audrey Belanger are the ones who died in that incident. Dad was outside and he came back into the house and I had to break the news to him. He totally lost it and fell on the floor and was hysterical beyond control ... we all were ...!

From the commentator of Radio-Canada once again =

One of our Teams went to Thailand 1 month after their deaths to investigate and explore the various possibilities of their deaths and it has become an investigation of a mystery that keeps getting thicker and thicker.

Linda, Carl & Elana the eldest daughter have accepted to collaborate with us in the hope of finding some answers. They already have a lead as many, many people have contacted them since then and have told them that their daughters are not the only ones that died mysteriously in Thailand.... that this has happened to numerous other tourists also and everytime it seems that Pesticides to remove bed bugs have been the final conclusion and cause. Carl Belanger is now convinced that it is pesticides that killed his daughters. We tried to follow this lead during our investigation to hopefully bring a little peace of mind to the parents as to the cause of the sudden death of their daughters.

Ok, this is as far as I got after 3 days of repaying the video when I had a free moment... Funny thing is tonite as I was determined to finish this translation ... Guess what ...?? I cannot access any of the sites /// rebooted the lap top and same result ...= Ooops! an error occurred preventing us from showing the content ...??? Pfff!! Blocked now and by who ... ?? I wonder ... Well as I said I did the best I could to translate ... Sorry for the English language errors I may have made or maybe some errors in translation but this is what I read and understood ... the rest of it I can't give you because it is not accessible anymore ...:-(((

Hope the mods don't delete this at least >>>

Edited by Jayman
  • Like 2

Many thanks Annabel, I also received your PM.You did a great job, the English is wonderful.

I also tried the link to the video but the content cannot be found.

sad.png.. Why & WHO is blocking it ...?? There is so much more info on that video ... It's sooo annoying !!! Thansk to all of you especially Jayman who had the patience to remove the so called excessive quotes ( which I still do not undestand ...??) and get it posted... !!! Sorry about the Blue text not showing up ///?? Not sure were I went wrong on that one ... Anyway I will continue for sure to try and find other links/info about this because I think it needs to get solved once and for all as mentioned by essentially most of you / us ... Take care all of you !!

• Like 1

Ok I am finally able to access again and although I couldn't finish translating part 1 ... I got to part 2... I will get to translating it but this just shows the ineffeciency and the "Don't Care attitude" of the Thai Police and their sloppy investigation even if you don't understand the language. After viewing the main link video which is in fact Part1 http://www.radio-can...00.asx#leplayer you need to scroll down and click on "Deuxieme Partie" ( 2nd Part ) ... and after you have viewed that you need to scroll down again and click on "Troisieme Partie" ( Third Part ) in order to get all 3 parts of the full report... AND of course you need to get through the annoying commercials at the beginning on each part. This is the first time I could finally access part 2..! Bonus but now I can't access Part 3.. will keep on trying and will then start translating which may take some time as I guess my Internet connection is not that great ...

src_logo_imprimer.gif

Commanditaire

Morts mystérieuses en Thaïlande

Reportage du jeudi 11 octobre 2012

Morts mystérieuses en Thaïlande

Depuis 4 ans, 12 touristes, surtout des jeunes femmes, ont été retrouvées mortes en Thaïlande et au Vietnam, dans des circonstances similaires: empoisonnement ou intoxication.

Mais leurs morts restent mystérieuses et les familles remettent en cause les enquêtes policières.

C'est le cas pour les deux soeurs Bélanger, âgées de 20 et 26 ans, originaires de Pohénégamook, qui ont été retrouvées mortes dans une chambre d'hôtel en Thaïlande en juin dernier.

Enquête s'est rendue sur place pour éclaircir les circonstances de leur mort.

Qu'est-ce qui est à l'origine du décès?

Enquête a eu accès au rapport d'autopsie fait en Thaïlande qui conclue que les victimes ont été intoxiquées au DEET, un insectifuge. Mais ce rapport est-il fiable?

Morts mystérieuses en Thaïlande (première partie)

Morts mystérieuses en Thaïlande (deuxième partie)

Morts mystérieuses en Thaïlande (troisième partie)

Wow... Just got through Part 3 ...A little mind blowing ... Ouf!! Ok give me 3-5 days to find the time to play these videos over and over again but yea! It's mind blowing .. Even the Canadian Quebequoise Coroner is sounding suspicious now .... Eeeekkss!

Edited by annabel
  • Like 1