Dry Cleaner

mumbojumbo

I know i took some items to a dry cleaner in the past, but cannot remember where. Any help will be appreciated muchly :o

Coming from the Wiang Inn at the first set of traffic lights - take a left, 50 - 100 meters further on the left is a small dry cleaners shop. When I've used them they've done a good job at a reasonable price and they speak some english.

:D Mymechew

I know i took some items to a dry cleaner in the past, but cannot remember where. Any help will be appreciated muchly :o

Coming from the Wiang Inn at the first set of traffic lights - take a left, 50 - 100 meters further on the left is a small dry cleaners shop. When I've used them they've done a good job at a reasonable price and they speak some english.

If i leave the Wiang Inn and go to first light North, take a left, I am in Aye's place. Must be South, on hospital road???

Edited by mumbojumbo

If i leave the Wiang Inn and go to first light North, take a left, I am in Aye's place. Must be South, on hospital road???

mumbojumbo -

Apologies for the confusing directions - my fingers were not cooperating with my brain.

Take a left out of Wiang Inn parking lot (Diamond Hotel will be on the right). At the first set of traffic lights take a right (same road as the government hospital). Dry cleaners will be a short way down on the left.

Mymechew