Check The Name

ROTFLMAO! Her parents must have some whacky sense of humour. :D

Or they were just plain THICK :o

Could Mr & Mrs Minge picked a worse name?

Errm nope don't think so, nothing else quite cuts it does it? :D

ThaiPauly, I have pondered long and hard over this and arrived at the conclusion that indeed I guess they were just plain THICK. :D

I wonder if she has a friend called: 'Anita Harecutt' they would be a right pair... :D

When I was in the military I was serving with a fella called Mark Parts. He was known as 'Private Parts' till he was promoted. Believe me he worked his balls off to get promoted quickly. :D

During WWII, a young man drafted into the army didn't have given names; his partents had given him initials but no name -- his legal name was R B Jones. So, when the army clerk was filling out the paperwork, he had to put in the draftees name. Following standard military style, he typed the name as: R (only) B (only) Jones.

When the dogtags came back, they read: Ronly Bonly Jones.

Edited by lanny

What's wrong with being called Ginger???

I once worked with '2' guys, yes 2 in the one organisation, called A. Dick, and they were both called Andy! What are the chances of that happening?

How about the actor (Dutch origin :o "Dick van Dike" ? 12joeVan_jpg.jpg

Wasn't his real name 'Willy Truck Lesbian'? So he changed it to sound more normal!

Next door to my granmother many years ago ,(I actually think this was the first time I realised I had a sense of humour ...)lived to old spinsters the BOT sisters Rosey Bot and Ophelia Bot what a bastard of a father could do that .. to his girls

I used to work with a:

Wayne Kerr

Justin Case

And John West. We used to call him up on the intercom all the time and say "Your sardines are s**t!" then hang up. I was young then.....

FYI John West is a big canned sardine company.

Nah, I just though that the first class was so ugly, I'd have a look to see what 98 looked like.. Why 98, because If i had stayed at school, that would have been my graduating year.

That makes me feel old, my graduating year was 1979!!!

but you could teach me so many things.....

(and I know a trick or two...) Just don´t tell Khall (ssshhhH!!!) ..

...or bambi,

... or glauka,

.....or icey....

.....or patsycat...

I could go on all day.