Where To Buy Top Box And Front Basket For Honda Click In Cm?

rideswings

The are a couple of fully stocked motorcycle parts and accessories shops about half way down on the right hand side of Chang Moi Road--the one-way road which runs from the moat to the river. They have just about everything you could possibly need.

The are a couple of fully stocked motorcycle parts and accessories shops about half way down on the right hand side of Chang Moi Road--the one-way road which runs from the moat to the river. They have just about everything you could possibly need.

Thanks for the info MrBrad. I will check them out.

Not sure the 2012 Click will take a basket.

It doesn't fit any of the existing child seats I can find.

Not many shops have anything that will fit on the 2012 Clicks.

Yes thats my thinking too, but I will go looking anyway. If you ever find a child seat that fits please send me a PM, Im looking for one too.

u could always go into the shop and try matching racks and child seats to your bike and then get them modified to suit your bike....theres a great metalwork shop off Chang Klan rd that will do this for u....he will even make something from scratch if u so wish but would probably be a little more expensive than off the shelf stuff

go down the night market rd thru the traffic lights and proceed about 1 km to the next set of traffic lights....take a right and straight thru the next set of lights and the shop is on the right just before the hump back bridge.the guy works at the rear of the shop

The Honda Click is not made for a front basket. As the head lights as well as electronics are just behind that area.

A rear rack is avalable to order from any Honda dealer. I like Nat motors. takes just a few days to get it. A top box could be mounted to that and the honda shop next to Toyota near airport plaza has 5 sizes in stock.

Thanks for that information. I will stop by their shops.

The Honda Click is not made for a front basket. As the head lights as well as electronics are just behind that area.

A rear rack is avalable to order from any Honda dealer. I like Nat motors. takes just a few days to get it. A top box could be mounted to that and the honda shop next to Toyota near airport plaza has 5 sizes in stock.

Hi, heard about Coocase top box?

They are coming to Chiangmai soon with reasonable price and much better quality. Basic unit range around 2000 baht but is much better quality and removable when u want to look better. They are looking for shop space around Nimah area and will be launch in Dec........but if you need urgently just let me know & see if I can arrange a set for u by post.

www.coocase.com

I stopped by the Honda shop near the airport and they had 3 smaller Givi cases on display but they had no racks to mount it and they told me 2 weeks until they get more racks. The salesman was nice enough to tell me about a shop near the flower market that might have them, probably the same shop as Mrbrad had mentioned before and they had both the rack and the large trunk. Trunk was 2000 and the rack 550 and my mechanic charged me 200 baht to install. Its a Chinese Jintan model, but hopefully it will do what I bought it for. The Givis were half the size for 1500 baht, they are great quality but they didnt have any big ones.

I am tempted to bolt the box down permanently to the base plate because I have heard stories of the boxes flying off bikes while riding. This model has a passenger backrest, so the last thing I want to happen is for my GF to fly off the bike while leaning on it. smile.png

Thanks again to everyone who responded.

Edited by rideswings

some interesting youtube for Coocase topbox......coming soon to Chiangmai @ more competitive price compare to GIVI and paying not much dearer than the "Jintan". Suggest to ask khun google and know the quality and market review.......

http://partsforscooters.wordpress.com/category/full-size-scooter/

http://www.bikeland.org/story.php?storyID=46952

Price list should be out in Nov and their first retail shop in Chiangmai in Dec.......

• 8 years later...

I know this is an old topic, but I just bought an "old" one of these!!!! Not a bad deal for ฿8,900 imo ????
I was also wondering if a basket could be fitted to the front.......it's a shame that they can't, because the lights would be below the basket and thus filling it wouldn't block out being seen by oncoming traffic!!!!! 1.thumb.jpg.669475287850ab2eac8f767d5461166f.jpg

Edited by bloody tiger
forgot photo