Good Food

Chris Lawrence

Hard to get good food in Chiang Rai for diabetics. Somtimes big C have and somtime not.

It was suggested to have more salads; I know this would be good for me but not being a rabbit I see that most people wash the salad gear from water out of the tap. This causes another problem for me.

Therefor it is relief that I ate tonight at the Lebanese resturant in town. Very good tasting food and good choice also for vego's.

Hope this helps somone in their quest to for variety of good food. :o

Hard to get good food in Chiang Rai for diabetics. Somtimes big C have and somtime not.

It was suggested to have more salads; I know this would be good for me but not being a rabbit I see that most people wash the salad gear from water out of the tap. This causes another problem for me.

Therefor it is relief that I ate tonight at the Lebanese resturant in town. Very good tasting food and good choice also for vego's.

Hope this helps somone in their quest to for variety of good food. :D

Myself, and everyone i have talked to has the opposite opinion of this establishment. :o

I had tabuleh and a sandwich that was quite good. You just have to know what to expect. It was a welcome break from thai food and heavy western food.

Hope this helps somone in their quest to for variety of good food. :o

It is just north of the Night Bazar, opposite the street where all the thai massage places are located. :D

The coffee is ok as well. Prices are high for Chiang Rai but is a welcome change in taste.

If any one has other places where not much sugar is used in cooking I would like to hear about them :o