Accreditation Of Professional Uk Qualifications

Can anyone provide me with the name of an organization which conducts accreditations of UK professional qualifications?This body will need to meet with the approval of the Thai Teaching Council.

Despite being a qualified legal executive/solicitor in England, the TTC have shown a marked reluctance to accept that my professional qualifications are equivalent to a BA? They were dismissive of the National Qualifications Framework (UK) as this did not have a university seal on it. This document is universally accessible on-line.

Forgive, me for asking, but am I correct in thinking that when seeking permission to teach from the TTC you must have a BA or the equivalent?

Is it possible to get the TTC to do an accreditation, prior to finding a teaching post?

Please don't suggest The British Consul.

Thank you for your indulgence.

Can anyone provide me with the name of an organization which conducts accreditations of UK professional qualifications?

The organisation all of the government bodies including The Teachers' Council of Thailand rely on in regards to the accreditation of university degrees is the Office of The Civil Service Commission.

http://www.ocsc.go.th/ocsc/en/

2. Hold a Bachelor’s degree which benefits education, and it must be certified by either the Teachers’ Council of Thailand (TCT) or the Teacher Civil Service and Educational Personnel Commission (TEPC) or the Civil Service Commission (CSC) or shown in the list at The World of ALMANAC (the applicant may check your degree certification at www.ksp.or.th by selecting “professional license section, foreign teacher’s qualification check” or at the website of TEPC or CSC).

In order to study in a higher education program, the following offices have the authority to accredit foreign education credentials.

Bangkok

Bureau of Education Testing, Ministry of Education

Radchadumnern Road, Dusit, Bangkok 10300

Tel. (02) 281-6206 ext. 103

Location on Google Maps: Click here or paste the following address into your web browser

http://goo.gl/maps/Qxsz

Chiang Mai

City Hall of Chiang Mai

Administration 1 Building 4th floor, room 04

Chotana Road, AumphurMuang, Chiang Mai

Tel.(053) 112-333 ext. 401,404

Fax. (053) 112-555

Location on Google Maps: Click here or paste the following address into your web browser

http://goo.gl/maps/VcWL

All applicants need to bring to the accreditation offices:

1. Two 2 inch Photographs.

2. A Photocopy of your ID card (for Thai citizens)/ Passport data pages (for non-Thai citizens).

3. One original transcript and two photocopies1.

4. Your original high school or graduation certificate or diploma and two photocopies1.

5. A 500 bath money order (Pay to: Director of The Bureau of Education Testing). This can be obtained from any post office.

Remark: If numbers 3 and 4 are not in English applicants must provide:

1. 2 photocopies of the translated document(s) stamped by an accredited institute of translation.

2. A recommendation letter from the Embassy for the approved school.

In order to study in a higher education program, the following offices have the authority to accredit foreign education credentials.

Bangkok

Chiang Mai

City Hall of Chiang Mai

Fax. (053) 112-555

2. A Photocopy of your ID card (for Thai citizens)/ Passport data pages (for non-Thai citizens).

4. Your original high school or graduation certificate or diploma and two photocopies1.

5. A 500 bath money order (Pay to: Director of The Bureau of Education Testing). This can be obtained from any post office.

1. 2 photocopies of the translated document(s) stamped by an accredited institute of translation.

Are you sure? I thought that was for verification as to the authenticity of the qualifications............not whether they are accredited or a match for a BA.

Bangkok

Chiang Mai

City Hall of Chiang Mai

Fax. (053) 112-555

Are you sure? I thought that was for verification as to the authenticity of the qualifications............not whether they are accredited or a match for a BA.

I'm sure this is what we told our foreign students to do to get there foreign transcripts and diplomas accredited by the Thai Ministry of Education. Unless there was a recent change it's still valid. Keep in mind, the intention of the person who need their docs accredited was to study in a university in Thailand. It might be different in your case. I just posted it just in case you ran into a wall with the other source that was posted.